Klanglabs has released Granola version 2.0 RC1, a freeware granulation tool that can be used as a VST instrument (generator) and effect plug-in.
Granola 2 features
- Wave file loader: Now you can load WAV files also
- Record button: It records the input signal (you should click this prior to make any sound, unless you loaded a WAV sample)
- Granola big slider: With it, you can virtually “travel” across the recorded audio sample
- Volume, Pitch, Cutoff, Grain Size, Smooth, Panning FX, Panning FX Speed, Random FX, Random FX Speed
- Play with keyboard while moving slider (A – 3 = Original Pitch)
Instructions for Granola v2.0 are included in the download.
Visit Klanglabs for more information and a link to download Granola v2.0 RC1.
Klanglabs has updated OverDubber to version 1.74. OverDubber is a two tap delay focused towards Dub creation and Live use, including features such as BPM based times, Pitch-Mod (simulation of tape speed fluctuations) and a … read more
Klanglabs has released Daft Funk, a freeware glitch accelerator VST effect plug-in. Specs X-Y panel: X controls speed, Y controls LowPass Filter and volumen optionally Mode: “Pitched” means the wave will be resampled as speed … read more
Klanglabs has released Milli Vinylli, a VST effect that generates old vinyl sounds. Specs First row of buttons are to turn generators on/off Phase buttons to switch variations position Var: Adjust the level of variation … read more
Klanglabs has updated Sxratch to version 2.0. Sxratch is a virtual scratcher featuring a filter section. You can set range points where you want to scratch and set the acceleration or torque of the scratcher. … read more
Klanglabs has released MetroBus, a VST metronome plug-in that detects host BPM tempo. Also, Overdubber has been updated to version 1.6.1, which fixes a bug related to BPM detection causing nasty noise artifacts. MetroBus Features … read more