KX77FREE has released version 1.5 of Kx-Modulad and version 2.0 of KXPM23, two freeware VST instruments for Windows PC.
Kx-Modulad is an analog modular synthesizer with an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms.
Changes in Kx-Modulad v1.5
- Stereo routing
- 2 Mulitmode VCFs
- 1 Distortion
- 2 Delays with sync, multimode filter and modulation oscillator with sync
- 128 presets
KXPM23 was updated to version 2.0. It now includes has a new Moog filter, new fx with 2 delays and a distortion (same modules of the Kx-Modulad), a new ADSR and implementation of the KxStep EQ. This plugin now also features SoundFont player.
Visit KX77FREE for more information and links to download these updated plug-ins.
KX77FREE has released KxStep, a freeware vintage modular monophonic synthesizer.
- Modular (+ 200 parameters)
- 16 steps CV Gate sequencer
- 2 LFO’s with delay time and host synchro
- Sample & Hold with host sync
- Ring Modulator
- Noise Generator
- 2 VCO’s with sync
- SF2 player
- Mixer with a vintage EQ
- 2 multimode VCF’s
- Envelope Generators with a lot of trigger modulations and host sync
- All modulations work at the same time
Visit KX77FREE for more information and a link to download KxStep.
KX77FREE has updated KXOMNI-600 to version 3.09.
KXOMNI-600 is a hybrid synth created in SynthEdit.
Updated in v3.09
- Improvement of ADSR modules (the default time of the parameter “Sart level=0.0″ is now of 1 ms)
- Orion/FL bug is solved
- Improvement of the skin and all the knobs helps
- Adaptation of KXMOD system of the v2 version to the v3 version, now this one modulates the voices in continuous
- Addition of the parameter “Kxmod on”, that makes it possible to gain from 5% to 10% of vst performance* (off)
- Addition of the control of Decay by the velocity (Vcf, Vca)
- The “Tuto” presets have help text written in the block “Preset Infos” of “KXMOD” panel
The download includes two files, one for the SSE version and another one for the NO SSE version.
Visit KX77FREE for more information and a link to download KXOMNI-600.
KX77FREE has released KXOMNI-600 version 3.0.
The new KXOMNI plugin uses 11 additional modules (written in C++ and optimized for SSE and SSE2), mainly the filters, the distortion and the ADSR.
New in v3.0
- New Skin
- New multimode filter SV (LP, HP, BP, Br, 2 or 4 poles)
- New distortion module
- New envelope generators ADSR
- New (simlified) KXMOD system
- New KXDELAY functionalities
- The LFO can now be synchronized by the bar or the playing start
Visit KX77FREE for more information and a link to download KXOMNI-600 v3.0.
KX77FREE has released KXOMNI-600 v2.0, a freeware synth made with SynthEdit extended with Xavier’s own sem modules written in C++.
New in version 2.0
- filter KX LPF
- adjust resonance freely
- noise modulation support
- adjustment of the cut-off frequency is more precise (5v=440hz, 6v=880hz)
- 4 new modes: HQ, HQS, HQM, HP
- SE filter was removed and replaced by a bypass, if you do not want to use the filter that saves CPU
- new curves of the envelope generators of Vcf and the oscillators
The curves have a mode L which is a compression of the envelope generator signal, the Eg level is reached more quickly and it is maintained longer
- mode L also exists for Vca (“comp” parameter)
- oscillator waveshapers incorporates a bypass and the Exp-Inv++ curve was optimized (CPU saving)
- oscillator filters have mode HQM and also a bypass (CPU saving)
- replace vu-meters by an oscilloscope, analyzers of frequency, LEDs
- distortion with an feedback adjustment and an ON/OFF(CPU saving) added the the fx section
Visit KX77FREE for more information and a link to download KXOMNI-600 v2.0
KX77FREE has updated KXOMNI-600-U3 to v1.29.
This new version fixes a KXMOD bug and adds 9 presets (total of 90 presets).
Visit KX77FREE for more information and a link to download KXOMNI-600-U3 v1.29.