L-Day has released YONU60, a freeware polyphonic monosynth resembling the Roland Juno-60 (no exact emulation).
- 1 DCO, with LFO and PWM + 1 SUB, sub/noise
- LFO, rate and delay time
- ADSR envelope
- HPF/VCF filters, envelope, LFO and keyboard controls
- Chorus effect
- Unison mode
- Arpeggio, up/down and rate
- Pitch bend and Octave control
- Mono/Poly option
Visit L-Day for more information and a link to download YONU60.
L-Day has released QUBIRD, a freeware virtual analog synthesizer for Windows PC.
- MONO Output
- 1 OSC + 1 SUB SAW/RAMP/PWM PULSE
- 3 Standard Filter modes
- Phrase Arpeggiator in 3 octaves
Visit L-Day for more information, a mp3 demo and a link to download QUBIRD.
L-Day has released Mars(1), a freeware VSTi.
Mars(1) is the successor to HX25 (also available).
- FM/Subtractive synth
- Stereo Delay
- LP/HP/BP/BR Filters
- New GUI
Mars(1) comes in 2 versions: HIGH (for more smooth pads) and LOW (for harder sounds like bass).
Visit L-Day for more information and a link to download Mars(1).