LinPlug has announced a limited time promotion, offering special prices on three of its soundsets.
We are drastically reducing the price of three of our soundsets during June 2011.
LinPlug Soundset Sale
- Ian Boddy Alpha Signature Set for the Alpha Synthesizer
only 14.50 instead of 39 Euro / only 19.99 US$ instead of 49 US$
- RMV Lambik Loops for the RMV
only 14.50 instead of 39 Euro / only 19.99 US$ instead of 59 US$
- Bigtone Ambient Excursion Set for the Albino 3
only 22.50 instead of 59 Euro / only 29.99 instead of 79 US$
The soundsets sale is available throughout June 2011.
LinPlug has also announced the release of some more native 64-bit Mac instruments.
MorphoX is available in 64 bit format for Mac since March and doing pretty well. So we released another three instruments as 64 bit versions: Albino, CronoX and Alpha. They can be found at the location mentioned in your registration mail (the mail you got after your purchase or registration). Win-Users: all products are Win 64 bit too!
More information: LinPlug
, beat slicer
, drum machine
, instrument plugins
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 09, 2009 - 1 comment
LinPlug has released version 5.0.4 of RMV Drum Addiction, a complete drum solution for Windows and Mac.
Changes in RMV Drum Addiction v5.0.4
- fixed multi import of samples on pads other than first pad.
- fixed effects not being in sync with the host tempo.
- fixed Loop Sample import being overdrawn by waveform display.
- fixed LM4 import.
- fixed error when deleting last path in sample path setup.
- now one can browse more than 8000 items of a kind (pads, samples etc).
- sample preview now happens with pad parameters applied (filters etc).
- ECS can now automate “group editing” (right mouse button), this is useful in example to automate the filter for all slices at once.
There are now RMV 3 tutorial videos are available at YouTube:
- Overview on RMV’s features
- Instruction on how to import your own loops
- Instruction on how to edit multiple slices at once (building groups e.g. for all kicks in a loop)
LinPlug has also announced the release of Lambik Loops, an add-on for RMV.
Some of you may have noticed the Lambik loops in the factory loop library of RMV. LinPlug is proud to release and additional set from Lambik. It covers a wide range of electronic styles and ranges from originally 80 to 160 bpm. Of course the tempo can be adjusted in RMV.
Many of the loops come in multiple versions, in example without kick, the kick only, without percussion or in rhythmic variations. Counting all versions and variations there are almost 700 loops.
Lambik Loops is available exclusively from LinPlug as a download product and contains only previously unpublished loops. It can be purchased for 39 EUR / $59 USD.
More information: LinPlug