LePou Plugins has released LeCab2, a free effect plug-in for Windows.
LeCab2 is the evolution of LeCab1. It’s a cabinet (guitar or bass) impulse loader. LeCab2 has been specifically design for relatively short impulse response such as guitar and bass cabinet. Too long impulse response are going to be truncated.
- 6 impulse slots.
- Latency control (down to 64 samples).
- Dropdown menu built with the .wav files contained in the directory where the last impulse is loaded.
- Next and Prev buttons to navigate through the impulse directory.
- Solo button for each slots.
- Channel selection for each slots.
- Possibility to link the loaded impulse of 2 slots (other controls stay independent).
- High Pass and Low Pass filters for each slots.
- Phase, Delay, Pan and Volume controls for each slots.
LeCab2 is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: LePou Plugins / LeCab2
LePou Plugins has released LeCto, a free guitar amp simulator effect for Windows.
LeCto is a guitar amp simulator inspired by an american modern high gain head. This simulator has 2 channels with 3 modes on each channel. It can go from crunch (raw mode) to modern high gain (modern mode).
LePou Plugins LeCto, inspired by the Mesa Boogie Rectifier
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- Mono/stereo routing.
- Modern, Raw, and Vintage modes.
- Controls for input, drive presence and resonance (the amount of resonance resulting from the interaction with the speaker cabinet, only active on modern mode).
- Low, mid and high frequency controls.
- Note: LeCto is only an amp simulator, so you need to use a cabinet simulator.
LeCto is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows. A non-SSE2 code version is also available.
More information: LePou Plugins / LeCto
LePou Plugins has released LeGion, a high gain preamp simulator for Windows.
This is an original design, it’s not based on any hardware gear. My goal here was to build a high gain sim that doesn’t need any booster in front in order to be tight.
- 2 channels, actually two completely different preamp circuits.
- 2 modes on each channel, rhythm and lead.
- 2 tonestacks assignable to any of the 2 channels.
- Drive and tone controls.
- GUI by requietus.
LeGion is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC. Donations are appreciated.
More information: LePou Plugins / LeGion
LePou Plugins has released LeXTAC, a free effect plug-in inspired by a great Californian boutique amplifier.
LePou Plugins LeXTAC
- Channel 1 (Clean/Yellow) and 2 & 3 (Blue & Red): gain, bass, middle, treble, contour, power amp gain volume, 3 positions pre eq, gain boost.
- All channels have a 3 positions Pre EQ switch: Normal, Bright and Brighter. The higher you set the gain control, the less effect the Pre EQ will have on the sound. All channels also have a gain boost.>/li>
- Channel 2 & 3 have two other switches to give the user different gain/tone:
- The Plexi channel is a lower gain channel than the normal Blue & Red ones. The plexi channel can be assigned to either Channel 2 or 3. Note: structure switch and Gain Boost switch are inactive in Plexi mode.
- The Structure switch is an overall gain reduction switch for Channels 2 & 3. When ON (high position), both channels 2 & 3 have less gain. Obviously, when OFF (down position), the preamp will more gain.
- GUI design by requietus
LeXTAC is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: LePou Plugins / LeXTAC
LePou Plugins has released the LE456, a free amp effect plug-in for Windows.
Here is my latest amp sim. It’s a preamp sim roughly based on a famous German gear. It has 2 channels and 2 modes per channel. Each channels/modes share the same features.
Apart from the usual tone controls (drive, low, mid, high and contour), each channels/modes offer two different tone stacks that can be accessed via the focus switches. Bottom and bright switches can be used to boost the low and the high frequencies respectively. On the low gain channel only (Clean/Crunch), the effectiveness of the bright switch decreases with the gain settings.
The LE456 is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: LePou Plugins / LE456