Pendle Poucher has released the Pendleonium, a sample library of a custom instrument.
A new hybrid instrument made from 6 different layers of assorted electrical and acoustical stringed things that can sound like anything from a battered mellotron to a rusty balalaika.
The Pendleonium features
- Instrument components:
- Danelectro Baritone guitar recorded through Roland RE501 chorus echo and a Roger Linn Adrenalinn 3 amp.
- Sparkly silver Fernandes Sustainer Native guitar recorded through the tape echo and amp.
- Unknown viola mic’ed and then run through a Vermona Retroverb spring reverb.
- Recorded 24bit with many velocity levels, total size: 951 MB.
- 3 pages of Kontakt scripting allow intimate control of volume levels, filters, pan etc. for a massive variety of sound possibilities.
- Also includes mixed down (16bit, easy on the CPU) simple version and separate instrument versions and a multi.
Pendleonium is currently available in Kontakt 2/3, EXS and SFZ formats, priced at £15 GBP.
More information: Pendle Poucher