Yuroun has announced the release of Caelum, a soundset for the CronoX instrument plug-in by LinPlug.
Caelum holds 130 high quality presets with lush pads, eathereal drones and dark/light textured soundscapes.
- Sound categories: 65 pads and 65 soundscapes.
- Number of Sounds: 130.
- Genres: Ambient, New age, Film Music, Soundtrack, IDM, Downbeat and Electronica.
- Download size: 710 mb.
Caelum for LinPlug is available to purchase for 15.47 EUR. A pack of 10 demo presets is available to download from the product page.
Use coupon code CAELUMPROMO and you get 25% off till march 24th
More information: Yuroun / Caelum
Sonic Elements has released Eclipse, a collection of presets for the Albino 3 synthesizer by Rob Papen.
Eclipse is a soundset that takes Albino to new auditory levels. The patch design focuses on elaborate techniques and careful design to achieve unique results. All patches are tested and tweaked in real songs to ensure usability and playability. The patches range from ethereal leads and pads to hard cutting dance sounds. You will find soft ambient backdrops and accents fit for any production.
- 128 presets for Rob Papen’s Albino 3.
- Compatible with Albino 3 v3.1 and higher PC/Mac.
- Mod Wheel Mapped on every Preset.
Eclipse for Albino 3 is available to purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Sonic Elements
LinPlug has announced The Synth Bundle, a limited time special offer.
As every year, we looked for something special for you for this cold winter season, to warm your hearts :)
This year we picked up some type of special offer, that we last had 6 years ago, a long time: A bundle of instruments FOR EVERYONE
The Synth Bundle includes:
- The LinPlug CronoX 3 Sample Synthesizer ( 129€ / 149US$ )
- The brand new LinPlug MorphoX Synthesizer ( 99€ / 129US$ )
- The Rob Papen Albino 3 Synthesizer ( 149€ / 179US$ )
- The Octopus FM Synthesizer ( 99€ / 129US$ )
- The Alpha Classic Synthesizer ( 79€ / 99US$ )
- The LinPlug ElementP Percussion Synth ( 29€ / 39US$ )
- The Ian Boddy Soundset for the Alpha Synthesizer ( 39€ / 49US$ )
- The Summa Soundset for the Octopus Synthesizer ( 39€ / 59US$ )
- including altogether more than 5500 preset sounds
The Synth Bundle is available for the special price of 299 EUR / $399 USD (regular 662 EUR / $832 USD – more than 50% off) until 31 December 2010.
More information: LinPlug / The Synth Bundle
LinPlug has released MorphoX, a virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Dont get stuck in complexity, with MorpoX you just need the modulation wheel and the keys to experience yet unheard expression and transformation in sound. Morphing made simple, in realtime, drastic changes in sound, right at your morph wheel.
- The sound can be continuously morphed between two individual sounds including effects using the modulation wheel.
- Powerfull yet easy to operate subtractive sound engine with many extraordinary modulation options (its a LinPlug).
- Stereo Filter with simultaneous low pass, band pass and high pass and Filter FM.
- Modulation Matrix (10 routings, 20+ sources, 40+ destinations).
- User programable 16 step Arpeggiator.
- Microtonal support (TUN file import).
MorphoX is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $129 USD / 99 EUR.
More information: LinPlug / MorphoX
Computer Music posted some exclusive news on MorphoX, the upcoming virtual synthesizer instrument by LinPlug.
From Computer Music:
MorphoX is essentially a hybrid virtual analogue synth, and includes all the standard VA features, such as a variety of blendable oscillator shapes, unison detune, ring, amplitude and frequency modulation, built in chorus and delay effects, arpeggiator, and modulation matrix.
The main difference between MorphoX and LinPlug’s other synths is the Morph Wheel, which allows the user to quickly and easily morph between two patches. Using this feature, it’s possible to create highly expressive performances and complex sounds in real-time via MIDI.
A few audio demos are available from the Computer Music website. A review of LinPlug MorphoX will be published in CM160.
More information: Computer Music / LinPlug
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Jun 02, 2010
LinPlug has announced the Mac release of Element P, the recently re-released classic percussion synthesizer.
ElementP is a percussion synthesizer. It has been designed to produce a specific range of sounds. Although you can’t create all imaginable percussive sounds, ElementP will allow you to create a broad range with minimum effort. Typically you can easily create sounds like real world percussion instruments, unique bass sounds, any kind of percussive noise, some interesting kicks and snares and other sounds of this type.
Element P is now available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 29 EUR / $39 USD.
LinPlug has also announced the release of SaxLab version 2.1 on Mac, which features an improved preset menu structure as well as full compatibility with latest host versions on Mac OSX 10.6 and newer. SaxLab is now priced 139 EUR / $179 USD (10 EUR / $20 USD reduction).
Organ 3 was updated to version 3.1.3, offering a hot fix for users of Cakewalk Sonar, improving stability. Until 9 June (or until 100 licenses have been sold) Organ 3 is available to purchase for 49.50 EUR / $64.50 USD, a 50% discount.
Use coupon code ORGA-NICS-YNTH at checkout to take advantage of this limited offer.
More information: LinPlug
LinPlug has released Windows version 3.1.2 of Organ 3, a virtual organ instrument plug-in.
Organ 3 is much more than just an Organ emulation, its a Synthesizer with a immense diversity of sounds.
Changes in Organ 3 v3.1.2 (PC)
- Support for asian languages in filenames.
- Fixed crashes in Reaper x64 / Sonar 8.5 x64.
- Fixed MIDI Controller feedback not working in 64 bit version.
- Note: This is a PC only update, for Mac there is no update required.
Organ 3 for PC and Mac is available for a discounted price of $64.50 USD / 49.50 EUR (including VAT) until 9 June, 2010.
Use coupon code ORGA-NICS-YNTH at checkout to take advantage of this special offer, which is limited to 100 sales.
More information: LinPlug / Organ 3
LinPlug has announced the re-release of Element P, a virtual percussion instrument plug-in for Windows.
The LinPlug Element P has been manufactured until April 2004, and now, after 6 years it is in store again. We got requests from time to time and finally decided to make this dedicated percussion synthesizer available again.
With its simple FM-alike technology it has its unique sound, is easy to edit and much fun to play with. We put in all efforts to make it compatible with todays production environment, so it is fully compatible with all Windows versions from XP on up to Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit.
A Mac version will follow , if we see demand. If you are on Mac and love to check it out, please drop us a line.
LinPlug Element P
Element P features
- Specialized precussion synthesizer.
- Unique sound.
- 24-voice polyphonic.
- Decent and easy to understand set of parameters.
- Unique virtual analogue sound engine.
- Special oscillator, similar to FM synthesis.
- Four envelopes for pitch, timbre, noise and volume.
- All parameters addressable via MIDI controllers.
- 200+ presets included to get you started.
Element P is available to purchase as a VST instrument for Windows PC, priced at $39 USD / 29 EUR.
LinPlug has also announced the release of Octopus v1.3 for Mac, and SaxLab v2.1 for PC.
Changes in Octopus v1.3 for Mac
- Compatible with OSX 10.4 up to latest 10.6.3.
- More useful default values in effects section.
- More useful sync values in delay section.
- Increased 24 voice polyphony.
- Uses slightly less RAM and CPU.
- Improved preset menu structure.
Changes in SaxLab v2.1 for PC
- 32 and 64 bit PC version available.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Improved preset menu structure.
- Fixed GUI flicker in Reaper.
More information: LinPlug / Element P