Loopmasters has launched Nais Ableton Live Projects Pack 1, a new ClickSound pack featuring 3 construction templates for Ableton Live.
A seriously speaker shaking collection of Ableton Live projects all available in one heavy-duty download.
Unlocking your creative genius has never been so easy with the help of Clicksound’s Ableton Live Construction Templates. With the lock and load simplicity of each template, plus the highest of music production standards, you will quickly be discovering your new music horizons.
Nais Ableton Live Projects Pack 1 features
- Ableton GlitchHop Project — A super charged GlitchHop banger ready to be reworked and sculpted in to your very own Glitch style track. At 100BPM this template has all the power and heavy bass grind of the GlitchHop sound including cone blasting basslines and blisteringly sharp drums and FX. All of the tracks have been exported as WAV files to a separate construction folder, meaning you can import any or all of the samples in to any DAW such as Logic Pro X or BitWig Studio.
- Ableton Breaks Project (requires Native Instruments Massive) — Basslines with anger management issues are the order of the day with this project! Using the awesome power Native Instruments Massive this project lays down the foundations for a seriously furious breaks track in Ableton Live. Featuring crisp, sharp, punchy drums, percussion and effects, along with a bassline that could crush concrete, this project will without a doubt inspire and feed your appetite for the Breaks sound of today.
- Ableton Electro Project (requires Sylenth1) — Taking the current sound of Electro this project merges elements of Electro House, Breaks and Big Room in to one professionally engineered project. Featuring an infectious lead melody, driving basslines and percussion that cuts through ‘like a knife through butter’, this project serves as an excellent sonic palette of inspiration for your next Electro style project in Ableton Live.
The template pack is available from Loopmasters for £16.95 GBP.
More information: ClickSound / Nais Ableton Live Projects Pack 1
Loopmasters has released Reel To Reel Reggae Vol 2, a new collection of samples from Mad Professor.
Loopmasters return to the vaults of Ariwa Studios for the highly anticipated sequel from the one and only Dub Legend Mad professor with an exciting collection of original roots samples dedicated to Dub, Reggae, Dubstep and DnB producers worldwide.
Reel to Reel Reggae Vol 2 is an authentic collection of royalty free Dub & Reggae sounds sourced from very rare unreleased tracks imprinted to tape at the Mad Professor Ariwa studios. This collection is the result of extensive live remixing session of original Dub recordings by Mad Professor performed with only a loaded reel to reel machine, a 48 Channel SSL and real-time tweaking of vintage outboard delays and filters including 2 original 1960s Pultec HLF-3C passive EQs to add the trade mark Professor sound.
The sample pack is available for purchase for £29.95 GBP, with individual parts sold starting at £5.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Reel To Reel Reggae Vol 2
Famous Audio has launched Big Bad EDM 2, a new sample pack featuring 10 fully functioning EDM construction kits complete with beats, leads, bass and synths.
Each kit has been expertly created from scratch to ensure each hit works seamlessly together to produce flawless big-room beats every time. From dirty and phat basslines to deep and boomy tuned kicks, amazing synths to crying leads, crunchy snares to fattest drums, slammin’ subs to prominent effects, heavy percussion to crazy vox.. everything you need for the next club-smasher!
You can expect to find here with 728 MB of material spread over 10 Full Mix + 44 Stems + 122 Wav Loops + 10 Midi Files. In detail this pack includes, 10 Key labelled construction kits of combined drums, bass, synths, leads, bleeps, noises, vox and FX broken out in individual track stems. All kits are included as individual WAV loops with and without FX / dynamics, as well as with and without side-chain compression. Also, melody-lines are included as MIDI files, so harmonies can be easily adapted or changed.
The pack is available for purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Famous Audio / Big Bad EDM 2
Loopmasters has released DNA Synths – Korg MonoPoly, the first sample library in a new series aimed at sound designers, vintage synth enthusiasts and any producer looking for authentic vintage synth sounds on a budget.
In the Loopmasters studios we have had the privilege to sample, use, admire and abuse many different synths over the years and so finally the DNA series is born. The concept behind this brand new royalty free collection is simple, to focus on the building blocks of great sounding vintage synths by multi sampling the raw analogue waveforms with subtle use of filter only so once loaded into your favourite soft sampler, you can go to town with modulations and effects.
First up for the DNA series is the incredible Korg MonoPoly first launched in 1981, it was one of the last 100% analogue synths to hit the market and is very much a pro synth. It has all the features you would expect to find on a large modular system including 4 very fat VCO’s which can be shared in 4 voice Polyphonic mode or linked in Unison for a versatile monophonic lead.
Synth DNA – Korg MonoPoly features
- 1.5 GB content, 24-bit/44.1kHz.
- Multi sampled instruments with 3,200 samples.
- Includes 8 x 1 oscillator multis, 7 x 2 oscillator multis, 5 x 3 oscillator multis, 7 x 4 oscillator multis, 15 custom bass multis, 8 custom lead multis, 4 raw oscillator multis.
- 54 soft sampler instrument patches for Kontakt, HALion, ESX24, NN-XT, sfz and Ableton Live 9 Simpler rack presets.
- 800 MB of bonus material within an Ableton Live 9 Set.
The sample library is available for purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / DNA Synths – Korg MonoPoly
System 6 Samples has launched 100 Deep Tech House Grooves, a collection of deep tech house sounds.
Created using the most sought after analogue processors, including the UA 1176 and the classic LA3A, S6S has injected this pack with the warm vibrations of these classic units. Packed full with deep and melodic kick free loops, layered with cutting edge drum and percussion tops, it will provide you with the best sounds to take your productions to the next level.
System 6 Samples has ensured that this, their third pack to date, is exceptionally versatile and would suit producers of many genres whether it be House, Deep House, Tech House or Techno. In this pack you will find 50 individual sonic grooves with 2 variations making each loop incredibly multifaceted in its adaptability. Whether it be analogue bass layered with deep chord stabs or perfectly tuned percussion rollers, each loop is designed from scratch to add that sonic depth, which is all too familiar within the Deep Tech House sound. The only hard part is deciding which groove to use first!
The sample pack is available from Loopmasters for £14.95 GBP.
More information: System 6 / 100 Deep Tech House Grooves
Loopmasters has announced the release of Freaky House, a sample library by Luke Solomon.
Freaky House is a wonderfully diverse set of samples that highlight the full Luke Solomon sound, featuring just over 900Mb of loops and one shot sounds ranging from 102 to 128BPM including Live Electric, Deep and Subby to Squishy Moog Basses, Incredibly infectious Drum Breaks, Organic Live Percussion and an eclectic collection of signature Solomon melodies that are guaranteed to make your productions stand out.
Striding into his third musical decade, Luke Solomon’s influence stretches far and wide across a scene that’s been embedded in his DNA since the early 90s. The rebirth of Classic Records in recent times has brought one of the UK’s most intriguing and respected artists to new audiences, ensuring his fingerprints remain indelibly imprinted on house music.
The sample pack is available for £29.95 GBP, with individual parts sold starting at £4.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Freaky House
Loopmasters has launched Dread Recordings Drum & Bass Vol 2, a sample pack featuring the sounds of Mr Explicit.
Celebrating 20 years in the business and following on from the Ray Keith, Bladerunner and Titan sample collections available at Loopmasters, Dread Recordings present their next weighty collection of Jungle and D & B sounds ready to tear up the dance floor.
Dread Recordings Volume 2 sees Mr Explicit step up to the podium for a bad ass collection of Natty Breaks, Filthy Basses, Haunting Pads and Crunchy SFX tweaked and tuned ready for producers looking for inspiration for their next DnB and Jungle Anthems.
Norwich born Mr Explicit or “The Scientist” as we call him at Dread (he will spend hours in the studio tweaking each sound in fine detail) joined the Dread camp around 5 years ago with the massive tune “Dark Assassin”, 3 incredible Vinyl EPs later and his latest remix is of “Dark soldier” coming soon on Dread is going to be Huge!
Dread Recordings Drum & Bass Vol 2 features
- 481MB of content (24-bit/44.1kHz).
- Includes 19 bass loops, 59 drum loops, 15 drum shuffle loops, 14 synth pad loops, 117 drum one shots, 26 sfx hits, 30 pad sounds, 19 reese bass shots, 51 bass stabs.
- 107 REX2 files.
- 130 soft sampler patches for Kontakt, HALion, EXS24, NN-XT and sfz formats.
The sample pack is available for purchase for £24.95 GBP, with individual parts sold separately starting at £7.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Dread Recordings 02 – Mr Explicit