Lostin70s has updated the JAMP MK1 virtual guitar amp effect for Windows to version 1.3.
JAMP is a new versatile VST amp based on real tube emulation.
Changes in JAMP v1.3
- New convolution engine for spring reverb (2x less CPU).
- Works at 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz.
- Available in 64-bit and 32-bit.
- Available with and without GUI.
- New GUI.
JAMP is available to download as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows.
More information: Lostin70s / JAMP
Lostin70s has released version 1.2 of JAMP MK1, a free guitar amp effect plug-in for Windows.
JAMP MK1 is designed to be a versatile VST guitar amp based on real tube emulation.
JAMP MK1 features
- 4 channels: clean, crunch (light), overdrive, distortion.
- Pre gain (overdrive) to adjust the amount of drive.
- 1 Stack equalizer.
- 2 included spring reverb models with adjustable reverb level.
- 5 cabinets emulations. Cabinet simulation can be turned off.
JAMP MK1 for Windows (VST) is available to download as freeware.
More information: Lostin70s / JAMP MK1