, effect plugins
, low price
, PSP Audioware
Posted in news
on Jul 10, 2009 - 2 comments
audioMIDI has announced another no-brainer deal, this time on PSP Audioware’s Nitro, a multimode filter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
It offers many filter types derived from analog prototypes in addition to other useful processing blocks such as phaser, bit-crusher/downsampler, waveshaper and interpolated delay blocks. These can be connected to each other using virtually any routing scheme.
The advanced control signal generators are capable of modulating most of the processing parameters, making this plug-in an essential tool for sound design and experimental purposes.
PSP Audioware Nitro features
- 4 sound processing operators.
- A wide variety of filters and other effects.
- Extreme internal routing flexibility.
- Two LFOs with advanced sync possibilities.
- Envelope detector with adaptive mode and ADSR generator.
- Virtual cables for connecting modulation sources to processing parameters.
- Advanced MIDI control.
- Library of presets.
From 9 July until 9 August, 2009, Nitro is available for download from audioMIDI for only $10 USD ($125 off the regular price).
More information: audioMIDI
Native Instruments has announced the Kompletely Insane Offer, a special offer on Komplete 5 for July 2009.
From July 1st to 31st you can purchase KOMPLETE 5 for the deliriously low price of $399 / 399 € instead of $1,149 / 999 €!
Get the ultimate Native Instruments arsenal of 11 world class synthesizers, samplers and effects – all for one unbelievable price. Don’t wait – this offer is valid only in July and supplies are limited.
Komplete 5 includes:
- KONTAKT 3 – the industry-standard sampler with a 33 GB library
- GUITAR RIG 3 Software Edition – the ultimate guitar and bass studio
- MASSIVE – the formidable sound monster for fat basses
- REAKTOR 5 – the extremely versatile, modular instrument studio
- ABSYNTH 4 – the legendary synthesizer for vivid soundscapes
- BATTERY 3 – the dedicated drum sampler providing premium drum kits
- AKOUSTIK PIANO – three famous grands and one upright
- ELEKTRIK PIANO – the sounds of four renowned electric pianos
- B4 II – perfectly recreates the sound of the legendary B3
- FM8 – FM synth for crystal-clear, airy, and razor-sharp digital sounds
- PRO-53 – the faithful reproduction of a synth legend
More information: Native Instruments
Yonac Software has released version 2.0 of miniSynth, a programmable analog-modeling keyboard synthesizer for the iPhone.
Changes in miniSynth 2.0
- Recording and audio file import/export.
- New octave-maker feature.
- Updated GUI: relic-ed look for the season, and larger buttons and sliders for easier control.
miniSynth is available from the Apple iPhone App Store for $1.99 USD.
Visit Yonac Software for more information.
Ohm Force has announced a 50% discount on QuadFrohmage and Symptohm:Melohman throughout April, 2009.
During his recent visit in France for the G20 meeting, our hip-nice-president Ohmbama asked us for contribute to world’s economy relaunching – giving a temporary -50% discount for our two most expensive plug-ins.
So from today, April 8th, and during the whole April month, our filter bank QuadFrohmage and our synth Symptohm:Melohman will be half priced for the purchase of new licenses.
The discount is open to everyone (no discount coupons required). The plug-ins are available at reduced prices from the Ohm Force webstore.
Visit Ohm Force for more information.
, Homegrown Sounds
, low price
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Feb 18, 2009 - 0 comments
Homegrown Sounds has added the Acoustic Drum Grooves library to Homegrown Complete, the entire collection of Homegrown Sample CDs in downloadable format.
Buying this product saves half the price of buying all titles individually!
It is the equivalent of buying both ‘Homegrown Loop Collection’ and ‘Homegrown Atmospheric Collection.’ It includes the following 14 sample CD/DVD titles which amounts to over 9.5gb of samples.
Homegrown Complete includes
- Acoustic Drum Grooves — 2,740 RX2 loops and 3,334 WAVs. All sounds are real drum recordings made on a couple of kits and have many ‘breakbeated’ variations, plus a some heavy compression loops (like Organic Breakbeats) as well as a few single hits and a few fills. Note: this collection will soon be released separately for £35.
- Organic Breakbeats — 950 Original Breakbeats and drum loops, with a distinctively dirt ridden heavy sound.
- Elemental Guitar Loops — Representing many different genres, from ambient effect, strumming chords, rhythmic licks to full on distortion.
- Radiance — Pads and textures ranging from angelic beautiful ‘scapes in the region of Eno, Budd through to darker harsher sounds, Trans Global Underground and Coil etc
- Alien Landscapes — A potent mix of otherwordly soundscapes and atmospheric textures, an impressive collection of one-shot samples that are perfect for filmscore work, ambient electronica, and chill-out grooves.
- Alchemy — Instruments and landscapes, based on artificial and acoustic recordings, from uncomplicated instruments to extremely complex textures.
- Homegrown 800 — Stunning resonant textures and dreamy atmospheric pads, inspirational source material for the creation of evocative soundscapes, classy Chill-Out grooves, and funky intelligent dance music.
- Full Frequency — Combines subtle, futuristic textures with warmly atmospheric pads, perfect for creating film scores. Contains a wealth of sounds capable of adding a haunting, mellow ambience to just about any kind of music.
- Guitar Textures — A beautifully crafted series of guitar movements, synthesised from a real electric guitar, including ebow.
- Timbres —
- Sand in the Sarnies — A sometimes gritty assortment of unpredictable pads and volatile textures, combining a series of dark ambient landscapes, with eruptions of industrial noise and constantly shifting rhythmic elements.
- Bubony — Percussion sample CD produced by talented producer Jaro Koco in Slovakia.
- Organic Chaos — Contains Constructive and Destructive elements to grungify and elevate your musical projects.
- Frequency Arps — 600 ACID compatible loops, designed for dropping into existing tracks to give an electronic edge.
The Homegrown Complete collection is available for purchase for £50 GBP.
Visit Homegrown Sounds for more information and audio demos of the various titles included in this collection.
Expert Sleepers has released version 3.1 of Crossfade Loop Synth (and Crossfade Loop Synth Effect) for Mac and Windows.
Crossfade Loop Synth is a bundle of two plug-ins: Crossfade Loop Synth itself and Crossfade Loop Synth Effect.
Crossfade Loop Synth is a sample playback instrument, borrowing features more often found on traditional synthesisers e.g. PWM & oscillator sync, allowing creative use of sample based material for sound synthesis.
Crossfade Loop Synth Effect allows real time recording of audio into the synth’s sample buffer, with various applications to live sampling, creation of unique delay effects, and all sorts of glitch-style processing, especially when combined with parameter automation.
Changes in Crossfade Loop Synth (and effect) v3.1
- Added next/previous sample buttons, for quickly auditioning multiple samples in a folder on disk.
- Added OSC control.
- Added MIDI/OSC scripting.
Crossfade Loop Synth licences and upgrades are reduced in price until the end of February 2009.
Crossfade Loop Synth v2 is just $1 USD (instead of $10), while version 3 is $29 USD (instead of $49). The upgrade from v2 to v3 is now $28 USD (instead of $39).
Use the coupon codes on the Expert Sleepers website to receive the discount when purchasing.
Visit Expert Sleepers for more information.
H.G. Fortune has released Atonoise, an atonal spooky noise VSTi synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC.
Atonoise is a VSTi synthesizer and in Pro version VST effect for fairly spooky, SciFi and others alike sounds. It’s got no filter by design and you won’t hardly ever hear the basic waveforms. It’s working atonal i.e. with no real defined pitch therefore it is not what you might expect – instead this one is esp. for various kinds of noisy fx sounds.
- Two oscillators each with a level adjust and both followed by one amp ADSR EG. The different waveforms simply provide different flavours to the modifiers.
- Four modifiers: Inferno and Spook 1 to Spook 3.
- Inferno adds via Inferno Mix some upper harmonics generated from the input very similar to the timbre feature of the Swamp VSTi.
- Spook 1 and Spook 2 modifiers can be used as single, in parallel 1|2 or in series 1-2. The spook amount is determined by the two spook knobs while the XY-Pad ads more or less density i.e. a fairly metallic sound in lower left corner or less density at upper right corner. This can be modulated by selectable and even invertible LFOs. Moving the ‘Ghost’ image like a joystick ball manually is another option to modulate density.
- Spook 3 adds even some kind of reverbish flavour when slider is moved to the right.
- VST effect (Pro version only) can run an external audio signal through the modifiers instead of or in addition to the internal soundsources. There is an External Input Level adjust knob to control the amount of input signal while the Dry/Wet knob serves to balance between the Dry incoming and the Wet processed signal.
Atonoise Pro for Windows PC is available for 9 EUR. A free version without the effect plug-in is available from the product page.
More information: H.G. Fortune
Jeroen Breebaart has released version 1.0.5 of Auditor Pro, a zero-latency professional metering plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in Auditor Pro v1.0.5
- Added numerical spectrum data readout by moving mouse over the spectrum display while keeping the left-mouse button pressed.
- Fixed a bug that caused erroneous data processing on some hosts using 64-bits audio data.
Auditor Pro is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC and costs just 5 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit Jeroen Breebaart for more information.