FatLoud has released the PRO Series Bundle, a collection of 3 PRO Series sample packs.
FatLoud PRO Series Bundle featuring 3 PRO Series packs, including our latest bestseller Urban Orchestra 2 in incredible low price, ONLY 24.90 EUR (approximately 38.00 USD) – there is no catch! Just add to cart, pay by PayPal or Credit Card and download instantly after payment!
PRO Series Bundle containing over 300 synth & orchestral loops plus over 60 one-shot hits chords. Total size of this multiformat collection is approximately 2,5GB!
PRO Series Bundle features
- Urban Orchestra 2 — sequel of FatLoud bestselling Urban Orchestra pack. Similar to first Urban Orchestra this collection contains 100 urban orchestral loops plus 25 one-shot chords / hits, everything tempo & keylabelled.
- Urban Orchestra — collection of 100 urban orchestral loops plus 30 one-shot chords / hits. Includes over 800MB of multi-format material for hip-hop, r&b and modern pop producers. Love “Lean Back” produced by Scot Storch? This pack is ideal if you want to make orchestral bangers.
- Urban Synths — collection of 105 synth loops plus 13 one-shot chords/hits, custom programmed and played on instruments like Access Virus, Novation X-Station, Korg M3, and more.
The PRO Series Bundle is available to purchase for 24.90 EUR (~$38 USD) until 7 June, 2010.
More information: FatLoud
Image-Line has announced the release of Drumaxx, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
The Drumaxx percussion modeling instrument gives you total control over 16 physically modeled drum pads that can be routed to independent outputs for external effects processing.
Drumaxx is not based on samples or even commonly used ‘synthesis’ techniques, where oscillators are mixed and the result is always ‘electronic’. Drumaxx uses modeling algorithms to create bass drums, hi-hats, snares, realistic and electronic sounds too. But what about the traditional ‘Achilles’ heel’ of synthesis, cymbals? Drumaxx creates cymbals and metallic percussion also.
At the core of Drumaxx is a model where the vibrating membrane is represented as a mesh of interconnected points. Each point is given physical properties including mass, inertia, stiffness, damping, and all that good physics stuff. For the musician, this means Drumaxx gives you control over multiple parameters such as material, thickness, tension and shape. More importantly, the parameters can be modulated in real-time as a function of velocity or external controls. The drum body is also under user control too, including body material, size, vibration damping, and shape. All this gives you multi-dimensional performance options, a Matrix of variables providing nearly infinite possibilities.
- 16 Physically modeled drum pads
- Multi-output for individual effects processing on each pad
- Huge range of modeling possibilities covering sounds from cymbals to kettle-drums
- Velocity modulation matrix for detailed expressiveness
- Integrated Stepsequencer with trigger-key playback
- Integrated effects
- Single-pad version ‘Drumpad’ available for tight integration with FL Studio
Drumaxx is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) for an introductory “pay what you think it’s worth” price until 31 March, 2010, with a minimum of $13 USD to cover costs. Image-Line will donate 1 USD from each sale to support Haiti earthquake victims.
More information: Image-Line / Drumaxx
, effect plugins
, IK Multimedia
, low price
Posted in news
on Feb 10, 2010
audioMIDI has announced another No-Brainer deal, this time for IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube 2 Live, a guitar and bass tone gear modeling software for Windows and Mac.
AmpliTube 2 Live is a complete guitar amp modeling solution and effects powerhouse with ultra accurate models of the most sought after gear and the ability to mix and match separate components to build your own amps and craft a unique and ultimate tone. It comes both as a standalone application and a plug-in compatible with your favorite recording software, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, GarageBand, and others.
Fully MIDI-controllable, AmpliTube 2 Live is based on AmpliTube 2’s unique DSM™ technology and includes three guitar and bass amplifier models of the most sought after vintage gear for a total of 15 amp combination possibilities, 11 effects, a built-in tuner, an amazing selection of over 128 customizable user presets, and SpeedTrainer, an integrated audio player with pitch and speed control, ideal for learning your favorite songs.
AmpliTube 2 Live also includes AmpliTube X-GEAR, with additional amps and cabinets, dual rig and the possibility to use AmpliTube 2 Live with any other “Powered by AmpliTube” software with full mixing and matching between the included models.
AmpliTube 2 Live features
- Two separate modules: tuner + configurable stomp pedal board, and amp head + cabinet + mic.
- Nine stomp effects plus spring reverb and noise gate.
- Three amp models.
- Four cabinet and two microphone models.
- Digital tuner.
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAW platforms.
- Includes SpeedTrainer™ for playing along with your favorite recordings.
- Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other “Powered by AmpliTube” products, MIDI control and StompIO integration.
- Powered by AmpliTube® with exclusive DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology for award-winning sound & realistic feel.
- Mac OS X (including Leopard) and XP/Vista compatible.
AmpliTube 2 Live is available to purchase from audioMIDI for $15 USD until March 8, 2010 (regular price $99 USD).
More information: audioMIDI
GotchaNoddin.com has released Crude Claps, the first in its new $1 High Definition drum sample series.
Get vulgar, get backward, get crass using crude clap drum samples in high definition format. Value at a great price, this clap drum kit will help polish a clumsy beat, drum loop or music production and add raw claps to the mix. Layer this sound kit with your main drums, mix it low, put it in the pocket of your beat or use it for unusual raunchiness.
If you’re a music producer trying to find the right sounds, these clap sounds will get you started and quick. Anytime you need filthy claps to grimy up your beat just load up crude clap drum sounds.
Crude Claps features
- 16 high definition mastered sounds in 32, 24, 16bit and 44.1kHz format.
- Use these clap drum samples for seasoning and unique sound design on Hip Hop, RnB, Reggaeton, Dance or any style track.
- Pre-programmed with 1 program file to load with the Akai MPC 500, Akai MPC 1000, Akai MPC 2000/XL (1 Floppy Disks), Akai MPC 2500, Akai MPC 3000 (1 Floppy Disks), Akai MPC 4000, Akai MPC 5000, Roland MV 8000, Roland MV 8800, Reason Refills, Korg Triton (1 Floppy Disks) and can be imported into the Roland Fantom Series Keyboards and the Roland MC-909 (with additional RAM installed).
- When choosing the Wav Samples format, the patch files to Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt, Apple Logic EXS 24 .exs, Steinberg Halion are included.
Crude Claps is available to download for $1 USD.
More information: GotchaNoddin.com / Crude Claps
FabFilter has announced the release of Micro, a new lightweight filter plug-in that makes the classic FabFilter sound more affordable than ever.
Featuring the classic filter first developed for the FabFilter One synthesizer with low-pass and high-pass filter shapes, it will be no surprise that FabFilter Micro has a smooth and creamy sound that will turn into raw self-oscillating madness at a flick of the Peak knob. Yet even at full resonance, the filter always maintains an analog-like balance, happily saturating and clipping the incoming sound without exhibiting the digital artifacts and impurities that most other filters suffer from.
The built-in envelope follower offers more creative filter effects by letting you modulate the filter cut-off frequency depending on the amplitude of the incoming signal. Furthermore, the separate input and output gain controls make it easy to amplify or reduce the internal filter saturation at will by adjusting the level of the incoming signal before it hits the filter internals.
Naturally, FabFilter Micro contains all those FabFilter goodies that you’ve come to expect: perfectly fine-tuned knobs and controllers, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation, and AltiVec and SSE optimization.
FabFilter Micro is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 15 EUR/$22 USD/£14 GBP. Bundles with FabFilter Micro and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available.
Existing FabFilter customers can purchase FabFilter Micro with a discount by logging in to their online user account.
More information: FabFilter / Micro