, compressor and limiter
, effect plugins
, low price
, Nomad Factory
Posted in news
on Nov 30, 2009 - 0 comments
audioMIDI.com has announced another No-Brainer Deal: Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox, an all-purpose channel strip tool designed for ultimate sound quality and audio character for maximum musical flexibility.
The new Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox is the latest addition to the Blue Tubes Plug-ins range, and combines all the best elements of the Tube Emulator, CP2S compressor and PEQ332 parametric equaliser to create a truly flexible and spectacular sounding valve front end for any audio system.
Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox features
- Tube (12AX7) Amount variable from 0 to 100%
- Tube Color variable from ±10
- Tube Dual-Triode variable from single to dual
- Tube bypass switch
- Gate Threshold variable from 0 to -60dB
- Gate Attack Time variable from 0.2 to 400 ms
- Gate Release Time variable from 50 to 2000 ms
- Gate bypass switch
- Compressor Threshold variable from 0 to -60dB
- Compressor Attack Time variable from 1 to 400 ms
- Compressor Release Time variable from 50 to 2000 ms
- Compressor Ratio variable from 1:1 to 10:1
- Compressor MakeUp variable from ±15dB of gain
- Compressor Pre/Post EQ switch
- Compressor bypass switch
- 2 bands shelving equalisation
- 2 bands parametric equalization
- 2 bands pass-filters
- LF band variable from 40Hz to 600Hz – low-shelf
- LMF band variable from 200Hz to 2.5kHz – low-mid-parametric
- HMF band variable from 600Hz to 7.5kHz – high-mid-parametric
- HF band variable from 1.5kHz to 16kHz – high-shelf
- HPF variable from 20Hz to 80Hz
- LPF variable from 10kHz to 18kHz
- Each band offers ±15dB of gain and variable Bandwidth-Q
- Unique EQ bypass switch for all bands
- Input and output level controls giving ±15dB trim
- Peak-Limiter control
- Easy-to-use vintage interface with VU Meters.
- Windows XP / Vista32 and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported
- VST, AU and RTAS supported
- 24 bit / 192 kHz supported
Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox is available to purchase from audioMIDI.com for $15 USD (regular price $189 USD).
More information: audioMIDI.com / Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox
Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, instrument plugins
, low price
Posted in news
on Oct 13, 2009 - 3 comments
audioMIDI.com has announced a “No Brainer” deal for Applied Acoustics Systems Ultra Analog VA-1, a 32-voice polyphonic virtual analog synthesizer entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality.
ILIO Entertainments, Applied Acoustic Systems and audioMIDI.com have teamed up to offer an exclusive plug-in deal- AAS Ultra Analog VA-1 at an unbelievably low price! A serial number will be sent via email once your orders is processed.
The Finest In Analog Sounds
Ultra Analog is a unique and powerful synth that is fast, easy and remarkably versatile. Ultra Analog offers 32 voices of polyphony and its highly adaptable signal path is driven by two super rich, alias- free oscillators featuring standard waveforms, sub oscillators, hard sync, and integrated pitch envelopes. Two audacious multimode filters with distortion are then applied to shape its sonic character. Finally, carefully chosen modulation options are provided by two syncable comprehensive LFOs, four loopable velocity sensitive ADSR envelope generators and vibrato.
Ultra Analog VA-1 is available from audioMIDI.com for $15 USD (List Price $199 USD).
More information: audioMIDI.com / Ultra Analog VA-1
Xenos Soundworks has announced a time-limited 70% discount on all its soundbanks.
From now until Wednesday, September 22nd, all Xenos Soundworks VSTi soundbanks are available for purchase at INSANELY LOW PRICES!
- Cobalt: Hip Hop Collection – $1 USD
- Gladiator: Second Wind – $4 USD
- V-Station: EDM Underworld – $4 USD
- Vanguard: No Trance – $4 USD
All pre-existing customers are entitled to $10 USD off their next purchase.
More information: Xenos Soundworks
, effect plugins
, low price
, PSP Audioware
Posted in news
on Jul 10, 2009 - 2 comments
audioMIDI has announced another no-brainer deal, this time on PSP Audioware’s Nitro, a multimode filter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
It offers many filter types derived from analog prototypes in addition to other useful processing blocks such as phaser, bit-crusher/downsampler, waveshaper and interpolated delay blocks. These can be connected to each other using virtually any routing scheme.
The advanced control signal generators are capable of modulating most of the processing parameters, making this plug-in an essential tool for sound design and experimental purposes.
PSP Audioware Nitro features
- 4 sound processing operators.
- A wide variety of filters and other effects.
- Extreme internal routing flexibility.
- Two LFOs with advanced sync possibilities.
- Envelope detector with adaptive mode and ADSR generator.
- Virtual cables for connecting modulation sources to processing parameters.
- Advanced MIDI control.
- Library of presets.
From 9 July until 9 August, 2009, Nitro is available for download from audioMIDI for only $10 USD ($125 off the regular price).
More information: audioMIDI
Native Instruments has announced the Kompletely Insane Offer, a special offer on Komplete 5 for July 2009.
From July 1st to 31st you can purchase KOMPLETE 5 for the deliriously low price of $399 / 399 € instead of $1,149 / 999 €!
Get the ultimate Native Instruments arsenal of 11 world class synthesizers, samplers and effects – all for one unbelievable price. Don’t wait – this offer is valid only in July and supplies are limited.
Komplete 5 includes:
- KONTAKT 3 – the industry-standard sampler with a 33 GB library
- GUITAR RIG 3 Software Edition – the ultimate guitar and bass studio
- MASSIVE – the formidable sound monster for fat basses
- REAKTOR 5 – the extremely versatile, modular instrument studio
- ABSYNTH 4 – the legendary synthesizer for vivid soundscapes
- BATTERY 3 – the dedicated drum sampler providing premium drum kits
- AKOUSTIK PIANO – three famous grands and one upright
- ELEKTRIK PIANO – the sounds of four renowned electric pianos
- B4 II – perfectly recreates the sound of the legendary B3
- FM8 – FM synth for crystal-clear, airy, and razor-sharp digital sounds
- PRO-53 – the faithful reproduction of a synth legend
More information: Native Instruments
Yonac Software has released version 2.0 of miniSynth, a programmable analog-modeling keyboard synthesizer for the iPhone.
Changes in miniSynth 2.0
- Recording and audio file import/export.
- New octave-maker feature.
- Updated GUI: relic-ed look for the season, and larger buttons and sliders for easier control.
miniSynth is available from the Apple iPhone App Store for $1.99 USD.
Visit Yonac Software for more information.
Ohm Force has announced a 50% discount on QuadFrohmage and Symptohm:Melohman throughout April, 2009.
During his recent visit in France for the G20 meeting, our hip-nice-president Ohmbama asked us for contribute to world’s economy relaunching – giving a temporary -50% discount for our two most expensive plug-ins.
So from today, April 8th, and during the whole April month, our filter bank QuadFrohmage and our synth Symptohm:Melohman will be half priced for the purchase of new licenses.
The discount is open to everyone (no discount coupons required). The plug-ins are available at reduced prices from the Ohm Force webstore.
Visit Ohm Force for more information.