LSR audio has released version 1.2 of its WARMultipress vintage multi-band compressor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
WARMultiband features 3 bands, with adjustable cross-over frequencies.
Changes in WARMultipress v1.2
- Support for AAX native for ProTools 11 (64-bit) and 10.3.6 (32-bit) on Mac and Windows.
- Better crossover filters.
- Improved ATR102 tape emulation.
- Better compression algorithm (progressive curve, fast reaction, soft overshoot).
- Better performances.
WARMultipress for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for $89 USD. The update is free to registered users.
More information: LSR Audio / WARMultipress
LSR Audio has announced the release of VLB525, a classic FET compressor effect plugin modeled after the API 525 feedback compressor.
The 525 compressor first appeared in the early 70′s. It was integrated as a 500 module in famous american recording consoles. Over the years the 525 has become a favourite of many engineers in the recording industry, contributing its sound in numerous classic recordings.
The 525 is a character compressor that adds thickness and warmth to the signal. It is favoured on guitars, vocals, drums and bass. VLB525 further extends the hardware versatility with an adjustable attack time, and stereo link for stereo tracks or busses.
- Authentic hardware circuit / non-linear components emulation.
- Peak detecting feedback compressor / limiter.
- Threshold and make-up level.
- Ceiling adjusts compression and compensates the level.
- Gain reduction VU meter.
- Compressor mode (2:1 ratio).
- Limiter mode (20:1 ratio).
- Off mode: signal goes through the output opamp and transformer directly without compression.
- Bypass mode: true bypass.
- 4 release times: 0.1, 0.5, 2.0, 2.5 sec.
- De-Ess function.
- Adjustable attack.
- Mono or stereo, with adjustable stereo link.
- Adjustable internal simulation level.
- Optional noise floor and hum modeling.
- Retina displays compatible.
The VLB525 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $129 USD until October 15th, 2013 (regular $159 USD).
More information: LSR Audio / VLB525
LSR audio has updated its COMPrime vintage tube compressor effect plug-in to version 1.4.
COMPrime reduces the dynamic range i.e. the difference between quiet and strong sounds. Quiet sounds are amplified by the makeup level, while the louder ones are first affected by a gain reduction.
LSRaudio COMPrime is a vintage channel compressor plugin.
Changes in COMPrime v1.4
- New progressive compression curve.
- Soft or medium knee.
- New attack/release curves.
- Very fast reaction.
- Soft overshoot.
- Extended makeup level (-15 / +15).
The COMPrime plugin is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: LSR audio / COMPrime
LSR Audio has announced the release of it intuitive compressor/expander plugin DynamicsDetail and SK_Dynamics, a new “Single Knob Series” dynamics effect plug-in.
DynamicsDetail measures two RMS levels with different averaging speeds. It compares the fast level with the slower one to detect attack and decay phases. Maximum compression (low attack and high sustain) tends to keep the output level close to the average level of the input sound.
SK_Dynamics is based on the algorithms of the DynamicsDetail plugin, and allows you to reduce or increase the dynamic range of your tracks with only one knob. The output level is automatically compensated according to the chosen compression level.
LSR Audio’s DynamicsDetail compressor/expander effect plug-in for PC and Mac.
- Original compression algorithm.
- Reduce or amplify attacks.
- Boost or attenuate sustain.
- Mix control.
- Master level (does not affect dry signal).
DynamicsDetail is available to purchase for 49 USD; SK_Dynamics costs $16 USD.
LSR Audio has also announced it has introduced reduced prices for its Vintage Dynamics plug-ins, and updated versions of its plug-ins are now available (including USB activation).
More information: LSR Audio
LSR Audio has released SK_Drive and SK_Bright, two new Single Knob Series effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Single Knob Series plugins
- Easy to use
- Low price !
- LSR audio tube emulation algorithm
- If you need more than one knob… try TUBEnhance
SK_Drive and SK_Bright Single Knob Series effect plug-ins for PC and Mac.
Single Knob Series features
- SK_Drive tube drive — Low drive levels adds subtle tube warmth to you sound. Higher levels gives a dynamic tube overdrive suitable for drums, voice, bass or guitars. Developed with the same tube emulation algorithms as the famous TUBEnhance.
- SK_Bright tube enhancer — SK_Bright adds brightness, presence and harmonics to a track or to the master bus. It selects the upper frequencies of your sound and adds tube overdrive to it. Of course the same result can be obtained from TUBEnhance.
Both plug-ins are available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $9 USD each.
More information: LSR Audio / Single Knob Series
LSR Audio has announced the release of three effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
LSR Audio’s vintage compressor and tube drive effect plugins are now available.
LSR Audio plugins
- WARMultipress – Multiband (3 bands) tube compressor with audio tape emulation. Price $129 USD.
- TUBEnhance – Vintage dual band tube driver with with adjustable cross-over frequency. Price $49 USD.
- COMPrime – Vintage tube channel compressor for natural progressive compression. Price $59 USD.
The plug-ins are now available to purchase as effect plugins for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS). The LSR Vintage Pack bundles all three at $189 USD (20% off individual prices).
More information: LSR Audio
LSR Audio has released its LVLMeter freeware stereo peak level meter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
LSR Audio’s LVLMeter features some lovely vintage looking VU meters.
- Vintage VU-meters.
- 32 bits and 64 bits versions.
- Peaks marker.
The plugin is available to download as a plugin for VST and AU hosts on Mac and Windows (registration required, free).
More information: LSR Audio / LVLMeter
LSR Audio has announced COMPrime, a vintage tube compressor effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
LSR Audio’s COMPrime vintage tube compressor.
- Natural progressive compression.
- Vintage VU meter.
- Adjustable tube gain, from subtle warming to hot overdrive.
- Mono, stereo and multi-channel.
COMPrime for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is scheduled for release Summer 2012. A beta version is available to download for registered users.
More information: LSR Audio / COMPrime