Luxonix has announced the release of Mini Sketcher, a rompler library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Mini Sketcher is a sample library for Kontakt of a Sound Module / Rompler.
It based on PCM Synthesizing Technology that have accumulated during 10 years by Ravity and Purity. Meet up more evolved rompler sounds.
Mini Sketcher features
- 100 .NKI Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 6 sound categories: Keyboard, Guitar, Bass, Poly, Lead, Drum.
- 384 samples, 16 bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- Easy to use GUI.
- Bread and butter Sound Module/Rompler sound.
- Minimized RAM usage, about 120 MB installed (compressed down from 250 MB) .
The Mini Sketcher library costs $19.90 USD. Requires Kontakt 5+ full version.
More information: Luxonix / Mini Sketcher
Luxonix has launched Cajon free, a virtual cajon percussion instrument.
A cajon is box-shaped percussion instrument, played by slapping the front or rear faces with hands, fingers, or brushes. We sampled cajon for Kontakt library. Our product is not limited acoustic, can be widely used to your various music genre.
Cajon free is for Kontakt and SoundFont. Kontakt format is for Kontakt users. SoundFont format is for SoundFont players, EXS24, HALion, NN-XT, etc.
Cajon free features
- 4 Velocity Layered.
- 4 Round Robin.
- 1 .NKI Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 72 samples.
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- About 5 MB installed.
- Not included Mixer UI.
- Not included cinematic presets.
Cajon free for Kontakt is available to download now, the full version will be available to purchase soon. The SoundFont version is a simplified version of the virtual instrument.
More information: Luxonix / Cajon free
Luxonix has announced the release of Toys in Wonderland, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
TIW plays various sounds by toy sound samples. Meet up amazing sound by unprecedented especial toy samples. TIW is so unique, but this is filled with very useful sounds. TIW will inspire your music.
Toys in Wonderland – Unimaginable samples, but amazing sounds.
Toys in Wonderland features
- Sampling from 37 toys + 4 toy analog synth.
- Smooth Lo-Fi sounds.
- Recorded from vintage console.
- 4 sound categories: Arp/FX, Melodic, Percussive, Original.
- 154 .NKI Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 1,049 samples.
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz .WAV format samples.
- About 580 MB installed.
Toys in Wonderland is available to purchase for the introductory price of $29 USD until August 31st, 2013 (regular $49 USD).
More information: Luxonix / Toys in Wonderland
Luxonix has released updates to Purity and LFX-1310.
Purity is a next generation of digital musical instrument workstation and PCM sound module software.
PURITY is designed to realize and surpass the hardware musical instrument workstation perfectly on computer-based music production environments offering higher sound quality and more usability.
LFX-1310 is a free plug-in multi-effector including 24 types of algorithm and 3 serial slots.
This freeware is the stand-alone version of Effecting Module of Ravity(S) & Ravity(R). Every algorithm realizes the very effect you have on your mind, and is fully optimized for low CPU load.
Changes in Purity v1.2.4 / LFX-1310 v1.4
- (PC) Windows 7 supported (32-bit).
- (MAC) Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard supported (32-bit, 10.4 Tiger or higher required).
- (MAC) now ready for Apple Logic 9.
More information: Luxonix / Purity / LFX-1310
LUXONIX has released version 1.2 of Purity, a next generation of digital musical instrument workstation and PCM sound module software.
Changes in Purity v1.2
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard supported (10.4 Tiger or higher required).
- Now ready for Apple Logic 8.
- Channel Copy/Paste/Swap function added.
- Drum Slot Load/Save function added.
- Drum Slot Copy/Paste/Swap function added.
- AU automation parameter display now supported correctly.
Visit LUXONIX for more information and a link to download a demo version of Purity.