LUXONIX has updated Purity to version 1.1.
Purity is a digital musical instrument workstation and PCM sound module software, designed to realize and surpass the hardware musical instrument workstation perfectly on computer-based music production environments offering higher sound quality and more usability.
Changes in v1.1
- PC Windows Vista supported. (32-bit), MAC Universal Binary: Intel-based Mac supported
- Added auto-clear unnecessary channel presets
- Added Autoscroll function in Sequencer
- Stand-alone version (PC) WDM/KS support improved
- Tab key can now be used in Authorization
- Fixed: Master BPM Sync
- Fixed: On The Fly mode in Preset Browser
- Fixed: MIDI program change
- Fixed: MIDI Learn
Purity v1.1 is available for download at $99.00 USD.
Visit LUXONIX for more information and a link to download a demo version of Purity.
Luxonix has updated LFX-1310 to version 1.2.
LFX-1310 is a freeware VST/AU multi-effector including 24 types of algorithm and 3 serial slots.
Luxonix LFX-1310 multi-fx plug-in
This freeware is the stand-alone version of Effecting Module of Ravity(S) & Ravity(R). Every algorithm realizes the very effect you have on your mind, and is fully optimized for low CPU load.
New in v1.2
- VST 2.4 supported
- (PC) Windows Vista supported (32-bit)
- (MAC) Universal Binary: Intel-based Mac supported
Visit Luxonix for more information and a link to download LFX-1310.
LUXONIX updates LFX-1310, the freeware VST/AU multi-fx.
LFX-1310 is a free plug-in multi-effector including 24 types of algorithm and 3 serial slots. This freeware is the stand-alone version of Effecting Module of Ravity(S) & Ravity(R). Every algorithm realizes the very effect you have on your mind, and is fully optimized for low CPU load.
New in v1.1.5
- fixed : total recall problem with VST-RTAS Adapter
Check LUXONIX for more information and a link to download LFX-1310.
LUXONIX has announced world-wide shipping of Purity.
Purity is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and stand-alone formats.
Purity is available from ESI Professional for an MSRP of $219.
- 16-part multi-instrument with GM Support
- Channel link function allows patch layering
- Key/velocity range for splitting sound zone
- General MIDI normal/rhythm sound and control support
- 2 modes designed for each channel purpose – Melody/Drum
- Integrated Mixer
- Realtime audio level meters
- Priority mode for arranging patches
- 2 stereo output buses – main/sub
- 2 stereo send-return effect buses – chorus/reverb
- Channel copy/paste/swap function
- Up to 1024-voice global polyphony (64 per channel)
- Integrated Pattern Sequencer
- Innovative structure for melody and drum
- Up to 64 steps with 5 lanes
- Rate time option with triplet
- Swing option to vary time rate
- Latch function for background pattern
- Preset Browser
- Fast patch change on-the-fly during live performance
- Over 1300 factory sound presets (over 200 phrases and loops)
- 5-color patch recognition
- Computer keyboard support
- 24 types of Insert Effect
- Filters and EQ
- Compressors, overdrive and distortions
- Bit crusher, noise generator and stereo image
- Chorus, flanger, phaser and wah-wah
- Tremolo and auto-pan
- Delays and reverbs
- Easy-to-use Edit Panel
- Full-featured edit without paging
- Ergonomic placement and design
- Graphic envelope
- Integrated MIDI Keyboard
- Position-to-velocity-sensitive 88-key
- 2 wheels – Pitch Bend / Modulation
- Global Setup
- Options for system resources
- Options to identify user interface
More information is available at the LUXONIX website.