ManyTone Music has released Fretless Bass, a comprehensive sample library of a 4-string fretless precision bass.
ManyTone Fretless Bass features
- Covers a variety of articulations which take advantage of the fretless nature of the instrument (i.e. the distinctive sound of vibrato as well as various increments and speeds of bends).
- Staccato samples, as well as the sustained tones, were sampled with both index and middle fingers, so the machine-gun effect of repeating notes may be easily avoided.
- Sampled completely dry, giving you the flexibility to shape the tone to your taste from a neutral DI tone (Direct Injected).
- Many carefully crafted presets are included for ManyBass, Kontakt, and Dimension Pro.
Manytone Fretless Bass is available for download for $49.95 USD (single format) and $59.95 USD (multi-format).
Visit ManyTone Music for more information and audio demos.
Manytone Music has released Kontakt versions of ManyTone Upright Bass and Ovation Acoustic/Electric Bass, two bass guitar sample libraries.
ManyTone Kontakt library features
- Inlcudes a script which allows you to adjust the blend between the mic and pickup tones entirely within a single soundset.
- Allows for panning of these two signals, to obtain rich, stereo bass tones.
- Original 24-bit samples from the ManyTone versions (unlike the SoundFont versions, which are 16-bit due to the natural limitations of the format).
- Kontakt 2/3 compatible.
Check the product pages of Upright Bass and Ovation Acoustic/Electric Bass for more details.
The Kontakt instruments are currently on sale for $19.95 USD each (free for registered users).
Visit Manytone Music for more information and sound demos.
ManyTone has released ManyBass, the bass guitar sample based synthesizer which comes with a large collection of bass guitar samples intended to form the foundation of your day to day bass instrument needs.
The pre-purchase period is over, so ManyBass now costs $139.95 (PC VSTi format and Mac AU and VSTi formats, Universal Binary). A ManyBass Bundle including Ultimate Bass Kit, the ManyTone Upright Bass and the ManyTone Acoustic/Electric Bass, is also available for $199.95.
Visit ManyTone for more information and audio demos of ManyBass.
ManyTone has announced ManyBass, a bass guitar sample based synthesizer which comes with a large collection of bass guitar samples intended to form the foundation of your day to day bass instrument needs. This extensive range of sounds has then been coupled with a highly efficient sample playback engine with a powerful FX rack.
- 2.4 gig of all-new 24 bit, electric bass guitar multi-samples
- Onboard Amp Sims and FX, designed and tuned for bass type sounds, including the playback of real bass guitar instrument samples
- Amp sims: three modes (clean, tube and heavy), 3 band EQ unit, seven speaker size options, single cone or 4 cones for a total of 14 different cabinet possibilities for each speakers
- FX: mono/stereo phaser, stereo/quad chorus, mono/stereo flanger, echo (three varieties – warm, crush and light), compressor (specifically tuned for bass type sounds)
- FX wizard to help quickly set up your FX settings
- Load up to 4 different articulations of an instrument and switch between these articulations using simple Keyswitching or Midi CC
You can now order ManyBass (PC VSTi format and Mac AU and VSTi formats/Universal Binary) for the special introductory Pre-Purchase price of $99.95.
This Pre-Purchase price is limited to the first 150 orders received or until the official ManyBass release date (end of June 2007) when the long-term price of $139.95 will be adopted.
ManyBass is also available in a “Big Bass Bundle” which includes the ManyBass Instrument and our 3 add-on Bass Products: Ultimate Bass Kit, The ManyTone Upright Bass and the ManyTone Acoustic-Electric Bass. This Bundle is available for a Pre-Purchase price of $159.95. ($199.95 on product release day).
Visit ManyTone for more information and mp3 demos.
Manytone Music has released ManyOne, a fully-featured, high quality, sample player which comes with a wide range of sounds intended to form the foundation of your day to day musical needs.
This extensive range of sounds has then been coupled with a highly efficient sample playback engine with a powerful FX rack.
ManyOne comes with a wide range of sounds in four categories: electric pianos, ensembles, organs, and waveforms (which include classic analog waves) that are all selectable from the easy to use sound browser. Check the full soundset listing here.
There are 10 effect units available in ManyOne:
- Mono and Stereo Phaser
- Dual and Quad Chorus
- Mono and Stereo Flanger
- Echo (with three varieties—warm, crush and light)
- Output Limiter
If you don’t like ManyOne’s default skin, there are a few other ones to choose from.
ManyOne is available for PC (VSTi) and Mac (AU/VSTi) for the special introductory price of $37.95 (until 15 January 2007, long-term price is $49.95). There is also a cross-grade price of $29.95 for ManyGuitar users.
As a Manytone user you will also get access to Manytone FreeZone, providing additional sounds ready to use with ManyOne.
Visit Manytone Music for more information and to listen to some demo mp3s of ManyOne.
ManyGuitar is a guitar and bass sample based synthesizer with over 1.2 gig of 24 bit samples.
The ManyGuitar sound library includes a wide range of guitars and basses. Each instrument has been extensively multi sampled, often at several velocities and with a mute layer included. In addition to the single note samples, there are some chord sets and also some great new lead guitar styles.
This extensive sound library has then been coupled with a highly efficient sample playback engine with a custom amplifier and speaker cabinet emulator and an FX rack.
The ManyGuitar engine is based on the Eve One engine from Dash Signature with a custom amplifier and speaker cabinet emulator and an FX rack designed exclusively for ManyGuitar This set up allows the musician to take the Manytone guitar and bass samples to new levels of reality.
The amplifier has three modes: tube, deep (which is suitable for bass and other low toned guitars), and high gain. The amp also has a four band EQ unit.
The speaker cabinet emulator gives eight speaker options (in addition to bypass):
- closed 4 x 12″
- open 2 x 12″
- closed 12″
- closed 10″
- closed 8″
- closed 4″
- closed 2″
- closed 15″ (bass)
The FX rack gives six FX units:
- mono phaser
- stereo phaser
- stereo chorus
- quad chorus
- echo (three varieties – warm, crush and light)
ManyGuitar is available now in PC VSTi format for $89.99 (download) or $104.99 (CD/DVD) from www.manytone.com. Owners of Manytone’s ManyStation may purchase ManyGuitar until 31 January 2006 at the discounted price of $49.99.
Check the Manytone website for more information and mp3 sound clips.