, Full Tilt
, Martin Clancy
, The Sound Training Centre
, Will Kinsella
Posted in archive
on Nov 21, 2014 - 0 comments
Sound Training Online has announced it is offering a 10% discount on its courses for Ableton Live, Logic Pro X, and Native Instruments Maschine.
All Sound Training Online lecturers are active Music Industry professionals, who have built and maintained successful careers within the Music Industry.
Using their expertise and years of experience, these professionals have created courses that teach a unique range of skills, so students can build a successful musical career of their own.
Course prices start from €175, making them an ideal Christmas present for that someone special.
Sound Training Online courses
- Ableton Live with Martin Clancy is a four-week programme that takes an in-depth look at the main functions of this hugely popular software. The course is tailored for those who are new to Ableton, and its aim is to quickly familiarise students with the software’s many features, allowing you to apply them to your own personal set-up. Whether you are an aspiring Music Producer, Live Performer, or want to use Ableton Live for DJ-ing purposes, this course will give you the start that you need. With all Sound Training Online courses, learners can upgrade to Premium and have a private tutor to guide them through each week of their course.
- Music Production in Maschine with Will Kinsella is a comprehensive 6 week programme that covers all aspects of production within Native Instruments Maschine 2.0 software. By the end of the 6 week course, learners will have created their own fully mixed arrangement, all within Maschine. The course also details how to integrate Maschine into their existing production setup. The course is taught from the perspective of the Maschine software, but also demonstrates how to use the Maschine hardware controller in order to effectively increase your workflow.
- Electronic Music Production with Full Tilt covers everything you need to know to start producing music using Logic Pro X. The comprehensive programme consists of two separate 6 week modules, Production 101 and Production 201. Production 101 covers the wide range of production tools required to begin producing Electronic Music. Production 201 then practically applies the material covered throughout Production 101, in order for you to create a fully produced, mixed and mastered track of your own. Students have the option of creating a Remix of an existing track, or an entirely original production. Throughout the module, Full Tilt create a full production from scratch, giving you unrivalled access to the in-depth production process from start to finish.
All Sound Training Online courses are now available at a special 10% Christmas discount until December 21st, 2014. Free course trials are available here.
More information: Sound Training Online
Straight Ahead Samples has announced the release of Layback/Throwback, a collection of Hip-hop, Neo-Soul, Jazz, Funk samples & loops by producer/multi-instrumentalist DJ Harrison.
Channeling the spirit of artists & producers like J-Dilla, ?uestlove, Madlib, D’Angelo and Herbie Hancock, LAYBACK/THROWBACK creates a sonic world all its own.
Using the palette of drums, bass, guitar, piano, rhodes, synths, organs, and percussion, producer/multi-instrumentalist DJ Harrison shares hundred of looped grooves, melodic and chordal ideas, and distinct production choices and sound effects that are meant as inspirational leaping-off points to get the create juices flowing and provide ridiculously groovy accompaniment to your tracks.
- Over 300 super-groovy and vibey loops. Drums, basses, guitars, pianos, rhodes, synths, organs, multi-percussion.
- 3 formats. Kontakt 5, Maschine, and wav.
- Tons of Effects. Filters, distortions, compressors, bit-crushers, delays and reverbs. (Kontakt version only)
- Sampled Drum Kit blends seamlessly with the loops. Using the same recording and drum setup as the loops, we sampled DJ Harrison’s kit to be able to blend with the drum loops.
- Mutli-mic sampling of drums. Mix the individual microphones on the drum kit to your own liking and apply effects to each individual channel. (Kontakt version only).
- MPC Drum Triggers. With the touch of a button, turn on different MPC kick and snare samples that are triggered exactly with the drum grooves recorded in the loops. Mix them in to your liking with the mixer.
- Transpose Pitched instruments up or down by half-steps, up to 1 octave.
The library is available for purchase for the introductory price of $49.99 USD (regular $69.99 USD). Purchase comes with versions for Kontakt 5, Maschine, and wavs.
More information: Straight Ahead / Layback/Throwback
ADSR Sounds has launched Workout: Bass, an expansion pack for Native Instruments Maschine 2.
Drawing inspiration from from the new wave of bass music, this eclectic new expansion pack for NI Maschine takes its cue’s from post dubstep, glitchstep, grime, future bass, trap, drum n bass and everything in between.
5 Maschine projects are presented here, each containing a multitude of hits, loops, patterns & Massive patches. Each project also has it’s master macro’s programmed for the ultimate live tweaking, enabling you to quickly to start creating remixes of these projects on the fly.
There’s also a bonus loops & hits folder containing a combination of analogue bass drums, processed snares and hats and glitched perc loops.
Workout: Bass features
- 5 Maschine projects.
- 26 Massive patches – Warped bass hooks, mood evoking chords, haunting arp melodies, evolving textural pads and ear candy FX.
- Audio loops and samples for each project.
- Bonus loops & hits folder.
The pack is available exclusively from ADSR for $24.99 USD. Requires NI Maschine 2.0 or higher.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Workout: Bass
Native Instruments releases Paradise Rinse, a new Maschine expansion pack giving producers the broad range of emotive sounds heard in contemporary UK bass styles.
PARADISE RINSE features sounds that reflect the influence of bass music on today’s UK music culture. Melodic elements are featured heavily, including soulful sampled vocals and catchy organ and synth stabs.
Complementing the sample set are exclusive new presets for MASSIVE, adding additional melodic content and the ability to tweak sounds in real time while producing and performing. New presets for the MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths are also included in PARADISE RINSE, providing producers ready-to-go percussion sounds that can also serve as starting points for their own sound design sessions.
The sounds are inspired by the UK music scene that grew out of 90s deep house, garage, jungle, and more. The music played on pirate radio and in warehouses around the country gave birth to UK bass – a sound now heard in the charts and across many styles of contemporary dance music.
A condensed version of PARADISE RINSE is also available as an iMASCHINE Expansion, for creating beats on-the-go. The iMASCHINE Expansion features three projects, four drum kits, and three instruments. Tracks can be exported to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO for completion.
Paradise Rinse for Maschine 2 is available for purchase for $49 USD/49 EUR/£44 GBP. The iMaschine expansion is $0.99 USD/0.89 EUR/£0.69 GBP.
More information: Native Instruments / Paradise Rinse
Native Instruments has announced the release of the original documentary ‘Sabroso! A Road Trip to Colombia’s Caribbean Coast’.
The film explores how the area’s rich musical heritage has shaped its contemporary music scene – a vibrant blend of traditional influences and modern sounds. Through exclusive interviews with artists, producers, DJs, soundsystem owners, and other key figures in the music scene, director Luis Antonio Delgado and host Mauricio Alvarez demonstrate the energy and diversity of a unique music culture, which has had a lasting impact on European and North American producers.
‘Sabroso! A Road Trip to Colombia’s Caribbean Coast’ pays homage to the region’s indigenous music while highlighting some of its brightest up-and-coming stars. In the film, Mauricio Alvarez, producer of renowned Columbian tropi-pop trio Cero39, journeys across the Colombian landscape – from Bogotá to its Caribbean Coast. On his way, Alvarez gets an exclusive insight into Colombian Picó Soundsystem Culture and meets a number of key Colombian producers, including DJ Rata and DJ Dever.
The recently released MASCHINE Expansion CARIBBEAN CURRENT features exclusive sounds from artists featured in ‘Sabroso!’.
More information: Native Instruments / Carribean Current
More posts that match this tag
ADSR Sounds has launched Maschine Sampled Beats, a 4-part video tutorial course on the process of creating a beat structured around a sample with Native Instruments Maschine. Learn how to slice, arrange and mix a … read more
Loopmasters has introduced DnB Skyline, a new pack of drum and bass samples, patterns and kits by Niche Audio. Designed to work perfectly in Maschine 2.0 and Ableton Live 9, this deep and atmospheric sound … read more
8DM has announced the release of Dubstep Vol 1 and Dubstep Vol 2, two sample libraries in Kontakt, Maschine and Wav formats. 8DM Dubstep Vol 1 & 2 both contain a massive amount of hyper-flexible … read more
Native Instruments has launched Caribbean Current, a new expansion pack for Maschine that pairs the sounds and rhythms of traditional Caribbean music with a modern, club-oriented aesthetic. CARIBBEAN CURRENT’s kits are inspired by artists from … read more
Sound Training Online has announced it has scheduled the release of two new courses, covering Ableton Live and Native Instruments Maschine 2.0. Sound Training Online has enjoyed great success to date, by offering extremely high … read more
8DM has announced the release of Try-Pack, a free taster sample library of 8DM’s product catalog. The 8DM Try-Pack contains a wide selection of FREE samples from our expanding product line. We have included 3GB … read more
ADSR Sounds has released Workout: House, the first in a series of exciting new production and performance ready Maschine Projects Packs that will get your Maschine ‘grooving’ again. Featuring infectious house beats just begging to … read more
Hello Samples has launched Sweet Chords Vol2, a collection of construction kits & chord kits. The second volume in our series of our experimental electric piano themed sample packs is out! Sweet Chords is back, … read more
ADSR Sounds has introduced Dip Deep Solid Sounds, a sample pack by Comakid for Native Instruments Maschine featuring 370+ samples. This cutting-edge pack takes a deep look into House and all those sub-genres revolving around … read more
Producertech has launched the Complete Glitch Hop Production with Maschine, a video tutorial course by Defazed. The latest course from Producertech Tutor Defazed/Fractronix takes you through the creation of a track in the ‘post digital’ … read more
MPC-Samples has announced the release of Beat Box Kit: MPC & Maschine Edition, a one-of-a- kind MPC & Maschine powerhouse, with 40 original beat box loops from MSXII Audio coupled with a fully multisampled human … read more
Loopmasters has launched the Niche Audio Free Label Sampler, a collection of Maschine and Ableton Live kits from previously released packs. Niche Audio is the label for producers looking for top flight mix ingredients and … read more
Producertech has released the Complete Guide to Maschine Studio, a video course featuring nearly 4 hours of tutorials by Rob Jones. The second course in the range of Complete Guides to Maschine by Producertech has … read more
P5audio has announced the release of Five Boroughs NYC Bundle, a new sample pack for Native Instruments Maschine 2.0. The Five Buroughs NYC Bundle features 65 kits of pure beat making madness, pulled from three … read more
The Loop Loft has launched the Matt Chamberlain Maschine Kit and Joey Waronker Maschine Kit, two new packs featuring hand-selected samples for use with Native Instruments Maschine. Introducing four new MASCHINE Kits featuring studio legends … read more