, Fox Samples
, Pulsed Records
, samples and sound libraries
, Temporal Geometry
, Vanilla Groove Studios
Posted in news
on Nov 20, 2013
Loopbased has launched 10 new sound packs from Fox Samples, Strategic Audio, Vanilla Groove Studios, Electronisounds, Pulsed Records, Molgli and Temporal Geometry.
New at Loopbased
- King Of NY 3 (Fox Samples) – ‘King Of NY 3′ from Fox Samples is the follow up to the ultra high quality first two Volumes. This pack contains six Construction Kits that were crafted with care to fit the style of Hip Hop legend Jay-Z.
- EDM Intensity (Strategic Audio) – ‘EDM Intensity’ is the new monster smash by Strategic Audio. This intense House/EDM sample pack features five intense and radio ready, Construction Kits inspired by the music of top EDM artists and producers.
- Pop Rockin Guitars (Vanilla Groove Studios) – Need some pep for your pop? “Pop Rockin’ Guitars Vol 1″ gives some serious guitar bling to your tracks. Featuring 38 blistering guitar loops arranged in 7 construction kits (including wet and dry mixes), ranging from 95 to 133 BPM.
- Hybrid ElectriX (Electronisounds) – With over 1.6 gigs of content, Hybrid ElectriX is truly an EPIC journey crossing through many electronic music styles with drum loops, one-shot kits, FX loops & sounds, arp & bass loops, chord & pad loops, string, synth & MIDI loops.
- The Voice Of Svetlana Vol 6 (Pulsed Records) – ‘The Voice Of Svetlana Vol 6′ features Multi-track Loops and Vocals from Russian vocalist Svetlana. This product was designed to help build awesome Progressive House, Progressive Trance and Pop tunes, that will take over the dancefloors.
- Black Flag (Fox Samples) – ‘Black Flag’ from Fox Samples is a hot new Hip Hop product. This product features six banging Hip Hop Construction Kits, filled with top-notch quality sounds. All the elements of a killer Hip Hop track are here.
- The Voice Of Svetlana Vol 7 (Pulsed Records) – ‘The Voice Of Svetlana Vol 7′ features multi-track loops and vocals from the Russian vocalist, Svetlana. Suitable for Progressive House, Progressive Trance and Pop genres, this product was designed to help build awesome hit tunes.
- Twist N Modul8 for NI Massive (Molgli) – Molgli’s proud to present ‘Twist N Modul8′, an essential bass soundset for Native Instruments MASSIVE. This top quality soundset is perfect for all hard bass driven genres that thrive on Twisted & Modulated sounds.
- Full Evac: Cinematic Drum Loops (Temporal Geometry) – ‘Full Evac: Cinematic Drum Loops’ contains 100 Cinematic drum loops ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to analogue electronic drum machines. If you need high quality, action-packed drums, this is an essential purchase.
- Euro Vibes (Fox Samples) – ‘Euro Vibes’ from Fox Samples is a new release that includes six hot Construction Kits of high quality House grooves. This product contains over 600 MB of elements that will make your House track a unique chart-buster.
The sound packs are now available to purchase as downloads from Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased
Samplephonics has announced Massive Dirty Sequences, a soundset by Si Begg for the Massive software synthesizer from Native Instruments.
Si has programmed over 100 extremely detailed rhythmic sequences patches, perfect for epic trailer music and film scoring, dark dubstep and drum and bass, techno, industrial and electronica.
A great way to inject movement and groove into your productions without having to spend an age programming complex rhythms and sacrificing creativity, this presets pack contains a versatile collection of sounds with full macro effects for simple tweakery!
Massive Dirty Sequences features
- 104 presets for Massive, including:
- Abstractions – avante garde, twisted textures and programmed cycles
- Bass – deep, dark and dirty bass sequences
- Melodic – tuned melodic grooves and harmonic pulses
- Percussive – synthesized drum grooves and percussive loops
- All sounds are tagged and organised into catgegories for simple browsing.
- Royalty free.
The soundset is available to purchase for £15 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics / Massive Dirty Sequences
ADSR Sounds has launched Experimental Sounds, a collection of 50 patches for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
From the highly expressive to the highly extraordinary, Experimental sounds for NI Massive delves deep into the sound design capabilities of this synth to provide you with a set of sounds of the sort sometimes overlooked in Massive.
Modulators key tracking, velocity and trigger random feature heavily in the sculpting of these sounds for added expression, and there’s a wide range of spaced out pads, highly melodic arps, sound fx and some downright weirdness for your next sci-fi movie soundtrack.
The soundset is available to purchase for $17 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Experimental Sounds
Rankin Audio has launched Trap VS Dubstep, a sound pack featuring samples and NI Massive patches for dubstep inpsired trap music production.
All the uncompromising force of tear-out Dubstep with the earth shaking 808s and high leads of Trap.
With an army of bass oneshots and synth hits at your disposal, you will be able to create absolute monsters with ease to terrorise both your local neighbourhood and dance-floor alike.
A folder of NI Massive presets has been included for those looking to expand even further on the sounds and add extra angles to the genres.
This is an extensive pack for the serious producer looking to do some damage. As always Rankin Audio offers only the most usable sounds and loops to leave you maximum room for creativity and style.
The pack is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Rankin Audio /Trap VS Dubstep
ADSR Sounds has launched Bass Science, a video course by Dr Hobo in which you can learn how to make dubstep growls, wobs and drops in Native Instruments Massive.
This bumper patch and tutorial package is most certainly NOT for the faint hearted! Every patch is designed with those heavy growling drops and wobs in mind. Fired up with the very hardest of dubstep bass in the style of Skrillex, Datsik, Excision, Zed’s Dead, Kill the Noise, Ajapai and more, Bass Science’s 75 pure dubstep patches are all locked, loaded and ready to go with the full 8 macros, allowing you to create hundreds of different sounds from each patch with just a few minor adjustments.
With over 2 hours of video tutorials showing you how to get the very best out of each patch, 7 brand new and innovative techniques for creating the darkest drops and wobs around, and extensive video tutoring on external effects processing, frequency splitting, chaining, and midi modulation, Bass Science makes an essential contribution to both your musical arsenal and your theoretical knowledge.
The course is available to purchase for $37 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Bass Science
ADSR Sounds has launched Massive Drops, a soundset featuring a collection of drops for the Native Instruments Massive synthesizer instrument.
Almost every genre of EDM incorporates the idea of a “drop” and getting that unique and huge sound can be difficult.
Each preset was created to be able to fit nicely into a drop and still be interesting enough to set you apart from everyone else.
It comes with 50 Massive presets and 10 drum samples heard throughout the demo as an added bonus. It requires Massive 1.3 or later.
The soundset costs $17 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Massive Drops
analogfactory has launched Massive Oscillate II, a soundset for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
“MASSIVE OSCILLATE II” contains 64 quality patches full of layered synth leads, energetic synth sequences, atmospheric pads and rolling basses and other powerful and dynamic chord sounds. Each preset comes with flexible control via the eight macro knob. Every sound is categories with attributes in the browser. This soundbank provides fresh inspiration for your next audio tracks.
Each patch designed by “analogfactory – virtual instrument design and sound design” with enough flexibility. We hope you enjoy “MASSIVE OSCILLATE II” All sounds in the demo track coming from the “MASSIVE OSCILLATE II” soundbank.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of $10.99 USD until November 14th, 2013 (regular $12.99 USD). A demo bank with 10 patches can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: analogfactory / Massive Oscillate II
ASL SoundLab has launched New World Order, a soundset featuring 60 presets for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
The Manual sounds all have a Cutoff Macro so you can modulate the cutoff however you like. Assign it to a knob on your MIDI controller and tweak away or manually draw in the automation into your DAW.
The modulated sounds are synced to tempo, so if you’ve got a track at 100 BPM for example, the sounds will slot into place nicely.
New World Order features
- 60 sounds split into the following categories:
- 17 Modulated.
- 16 Manual Filter.
- 5 FX.
- 12 Enveloped Synths.
- 5 Pads.
- 5 Percussive.
The soundset costs £30 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / New World Order