iZotope has announced a Holiday pricing on its bundles.
If you’re eager to improve your studio tools or itching to get more creative, now’s the perfect time to take advantage of iZotope’s multi-product bundles, with extra-special holiday pricing through December 31st.
- Creative Bundle $499 USD – Celebrate great savings by getting Stutter Edit, Iris+7, Trash 2 and two Trash Expansions all at once. Ideal for inspiring new directions in music and sound design (and for creative destruction of the end result), the Creative Bundle will revolutionize your sound, again and again and again.
- Mix & Master Bundle $349 USD – Polish your sound with iZotope’s Mix & Master Bundle. Includes Alloy 2 and Ozone 5.
- Studio Bundle $399 USD – Polish your sound and sweeten your vocals with the Studio Bundle. Includes Alloy 2, Ozone 5 and Nectar 2.
- Studio & Repair Bundle $549 USD – Arm your studio for success with iZotope’s Studio & Repair Bundle. Includes Alloy 2, Ozone 5, Nectar 2 and RX 3.
- Studio & Repair Bundle with RX 3 Advanced $999 USD – Get advanced repair tools with the Advanced Studio & Repair Bundle. Includes Alloy 2, Ozone 5, Nectar 2 and RX 3 Advanced.
Offers valid through December 31st, 2013.
More information: iZotope / iZotope Bundles
Sound Magic has announced Neo MasterTool, an effect plug-in for mastering.
Neo MasterTool is a multi-bands, multi process mastering system, which provides different effect processing for mastering within one plugin.
By obtaining Neo MasterTool, you can get all weapons needed for mastering in one plugin.
Neo MasterTool features
- Flexible 5 band fully parametric EQ.
- Multi-Bands Compressor/Expander.
- Bass and High Dynamic Enhancer.
- Bass and High Psychoacoustic Harmonic Enhancer.
- Custom designed quad mode, multi-band Spatial Enhancer.
- Brickwall limiter.
- Different processing mode includes Stereo Mode and M/S Mode.
- Comprehensive metering system.
The plug-in is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 119 EUR / $149 USD / £109 GBP.
More information: Sound Magic / Neo MasterTool
, Paul White
, Sample Magic
, Sound On Sound
, tips and tricks
Posted in news
on Nov 05, 2013
Sample Magic has announced a fully interactive iPad Edition of Paul White’s Producer’s Manual, an essential recording and production resource.
First published in 2011, Sound On Sound editor-in-chief Paul White’s Producer’s Manual became an instant best-seller.
Now the team behind the book present this all-new and expanded iPad edition featuring all of the original content across 320+ immersive pages alongside over an hour’s worth of video walkthroughs direct from Paul’s studio, fully enlargeable photos, diagrams and an expansive glossary.
Every paragraph from the original book has been ported into this beautiful looking, easy to use app, a scrollable reference manual that covers all aspects of recording and production music, including:
- all you need to get great recordings, from vocals and drums to guitars and bands,
- in-depth guides to dynamics, reverb, studio acoustics, monitoring and more,
- taking your mix to the next level. Essential jargon-free theory backed by practical insights on everything from EQ through mixdown approaches to classic hardware, and
- how to master your own material when the budget doesn’t stretch to professional mastering.
The Producer’s Manual iPad Edition is available to download for £14.90 GBP from Apple Store.
More information: Sample Magic / Producer’s Manual iPad Edition
Voxengo has announced version 3.4 of its Soniformer spectral mastering dynamics processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Changes in Soniformer v3.4
- VST3 support added.
- CPU load decreased by 10%.
Soniformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $89.95 USD.
More information: Voxengo / Soniformer
Steinberg has announced the release of WaveLab 8.0.3, a maintenance update for its WaveLab 8 and WaveLab Elements 8 mastering solutions.
The new update provides many improvements in areas such as loudness measurement, audio montage, plug-ins, user interface and key commands.
The update also adds compatibilty to cocoa-based plug-ins and includes an updated version of Voxengo CurveEQ.
The update is available as a free download from the Steinberg support website.
More information: Steinberg / WaveLab