Loopmasters has introduced Echoplex Audio Mastering, a professional mastering service delivering great results at great prices.
Echoplex are ready to put the final touches to your music with their online pro audio mastering service. Simply go to their order page, select how many tracks you have for mastering, and choose the right payment option. You will then be sent to their Wetransfer page where you can upload your tracks right away. You will get notification from Echoplex when they have received your music, and are ready to start the mastering process.
You will have the option to leave notes for each track, and contact them directly should you need to. Once the mastering process has been completed they will send you your master files back to you as a link to download.
If you’d like to test out what difference a pro mastering engineer can make for your productions (or DJ mixes), take advantage of a 10% discount with our exclusive Loopmasters code LM10.
More information: Echoplex
, analyser and monitor
, effect plugins
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Dec 08, 2014 - 0 comments
Meldaproduction has announced the release of MCompare, an A/B referencing solution for mixing and mastering.
MCompare is the ultimate reference tool for mixing and mastering allowing you to quickly compare your audio to any audio file and stages of your processing chain, and saves you from loudness deception.
MCompare is the only plugin that lets you compare your master to the chosen reference tracks, dry mix, different stages of your mastering chaing and even different versions of your mastering chain. All in a single instance, where everything is one click away. It just cannot be any easier.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing….
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
MCompare is available for the introductory price of 29 EUR. It is free for MTotalBundle, MasteringBundle and MMixingBundle users.
Meldaproduction has also updated all its effect plug-ins and MPowerSynth to version 8.09, providing several optimizations, improvements and fixes.
Changes in version 8.09
- MCompare plugin has been released.
- Added sample-accurate event processing for both MIDI and automation.
- ADSR tremolo settings are now available even in custom shape mode.
- Added crest meter to MMultiBandLimiter, MDynamicsLimiter and MUltraMaximizer.
- Added Basic GPU acceleration mode, which provides basic acceleration even for older incompatible GPUs.
- Fix: Equalizer auto-listen feature caused the filters to stay in “listen” mode until moved again or panicked.
- Fix: AGC didn’t work accurately for plugins with latency.
- Fix: AAX versions didn’t load up correctly in existing ProTools projects for some stereo plugins and surround configurations.
- Fix: Linear-phase equalizers did delay channels 3-8 in surround mode in some hosts until the mode has been changed.
- MPowerSynth – Added sample-accurate event processing for both MIDI and automation.
- MPowerSynth – Added audition button useful to audition current sound by sending note on/offs.
- MPowerSynth – ADSR tremolo settings are now available even in custom shape mode.
- MPowerSynth – Added Basic GPU acceleration mode, which provides basic acceleration even for older incompatible GPUs.
- MPowerSynth – Fix: Equalizer auto-listen feature caused the filters to stay in “listen” mode until moved again or panicked.
More information: Meldaproduction
Hal Leonard has announced it has published Mixing and Mastering with Pro Tools 11 and Producing Music with Pro Tools 11, two new Quick Pro Guides by certified Pro Tools trainer Greg Lorbecki and Avid pro audio specialist Greg “Stryke” Chin.
Given Pro Tools 11’s high-tech enhancements in delivery speed, ultra-low latency, inclusion of the Avid Audio Engine, and HD video-editing capability, users need practical guides to get up and running quickly and efficiently. In these focused guide, Lorbecki and Chin unlock the full potential of ProTools 11 as a professional mixing and mastering platform. They put the best of ProTools at the reader’s fingertips, with plenty of online sessions, audio examples, and video tutorials to guide them along the way.
Published as a Quick Pro Guide by Hal Leonard, both books are designed to help the readers quickly implement professional techniques into their music productions. These straightforward, task-driven, and easy-to-understand books cover material in a way that gets to the point and helps maximize creative and technical accomplishments. The books also include online media that provides audio and video demos as well as helpful key command charts and chapter review quizzes to reinforce key concepts.
The books are available for purchase for $19.99 USD each.
More information: Hal Leonard Books
Related: bass guitar
, multi fx
, Positive Grid
Posted in news
on Nov 19, 2014 - 0 comments
Positive Grid has announced the release of the Guitar Production Bundle for iPad, a bundle of its most successful guitar and audio post production apps – JamUp Pro, BIAS, and Final Touch, offering the ultimate solution for mobile recording guitarists and bassists.
Users can now create and design their own dream amp with BIAS, add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp, and professionally polish their final mixes with Final Touch, all right in their iPad at a greatly reduced price.
Guitar Production Bundle for iPad features
- JamUp — JamUp Pro is a complete powerhouse multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 100 amps and effects, GarageBand integration, looper, iTunes player with tempo/pitch control, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support, and more.
- BIAS — BIAS is an amp designer, modeler and processor that includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Users can modify these amps and virtually build their custom amps by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create their own distinctive signature sound. Users can also upload their amp creations to ToneCloud, BIAS’ own amp-sharing platform, to share their custom presets with other users.
- Final Touch — Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system: Pre and Post Linear Phase EQ modules, a Dynamics module with a highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter, Stereo Imaging, Reverb, and a Maximizer with Comprehensive Dithering and noise-shaping options. The final mix can be exported and shared via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The Guitar Production Bundle for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Positive Grid
Synthblitz Audio has released version 1.2 of its VA RAXS multi-effect mastering rack plug-in for Windows.
VA RAXS is now equipped with its own saturators that allow the rack to operate in several modes, including one dedicated to the emulation of analog circuits.
Changes in VA RAXS v1.2
- New dB module processor (check dBfs and RMS for each module and for outputs).
- New features for sub (Q control and more).
- New feature cut-frequency for incoming signal (cut from 1 hZ up to 40 hZ).
- New switch Mono/Bypass for test (in the amplifier).
- 3 mode for processing incoming signal (bypass saturators, internal saturators and analog emulator).
- New shourtcuts and mouse double click – right click.
- New feature “after output compensation” (up to -1.5dBfs).
- New parameters for gain input and gain output.
- New internal saturators.
- New algorithm for va mode (circuit emulator).
- New flash alerts for output over the zero db (Show dB saturating and more).
- Show dBfs and RMS for each module (also RMS percentage in/out).
- Improved refresh for VU METER coil.
- Fixed error frequency eq 10k and 8 k and “Q” resonance problem.
- Changed parameters for eq (from +/-24 to +/-12dB, more usefull for mastering).
- Fixed preset parameters (resolve more error when save reverb eq and others in project).
- New Presets (up to 28 presets).
- Fixed “rename” in preset manager.
- Add new visual features in plasma emulator (amplifier).
- New parameter for predelay in reverb.
- Add post-delay for each channel in reverb.
- New Limiter settings, now double position switch (-0.1dBFS and -1dBFS).
- Modified limiter “speed control” now works with attack (more bass and RMS).
- Improved “fast mode” compressor.
VA RAXS for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 39 EUR.
More information: SynthBlitz Audio / VA RAXS
More posts that match this tag
iZotope has released Ozone 6, the latest version of the creative mastering suite for Windows and Mac. Elevate a good-sounding mix to a professional-sounding master with Ozone. iZotope’s critically acclaimed mastering software has all the … read more
iZotope has announced Ozone 6, the upcoming update to its complete mastering system for Windows and Mac. Ozone 6, the latest version of iZotope’s complete mastering system, has a workflow centered around creativity: A redesigned, … read more
Positive Grid has announced that version 1.1.0 of its Final Touch audio post production system for iOS now includes real-time auditioning through the Apple AAC encoder, which provides accurate level metering and preparation for Mastered … read more
Focal Press has announced the third edition of Mastering Audio – The Art and the Science, a book by Bob Katz on audio mastering. Completely rewritten and organized to address changes that will continue to … read more
Synthblitz Audio has released version 1.1 of VA RAXS, a vintage-looking effect rack, designed for mastering and remastering. Changes in VA RAXS v1.1 New 16 + 16 band EQ with adjustable “Q”. New stereo image … read more
Minimal System has announced a limited time sale on the MasterMix Buss Compressor, an analogue modelled buss compression effect plug-in for Windows. The MasterMix Buss Compressor is a labour of love for us here at … read more
Synthblitz Audio has announced the release of VA RAXS, a virtual mastering rack for Windows. VA RAXS is a vintage-looking rack, designed for mastering and remastering of any sound materials. This virtual rack consists of … read more
TB-Software has released version 1.2 of Euphonia, an optimal audio spectrum balancing plug-in for the mastering stage. Euphonia compares the spectral fingerprint against build-in curves (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/DubStep) and calculates filter settings so that the spectrum of … read more
Igor Vasiliev at iMusicAlbum has updated the Audio Mastering app for iPad to version 2.7. Audio Mastering is designed to be the first application for iPad with 96 kHz internal and external processing truly provides … read more
LVC-Audio has announced the release of Toned and TonedPLUS, two tone shaping effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac. TonedPLUS is a specialized tone shaping plugin with selectable analog modeling. Toned is released as part of … read more
Outbound link: LVC-Audio
– Related: AAX
, Developer Challenge
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Aug 05, 2014 - 0 comments
Singomakers has launched Cubase Mastering Templates, the first title in a new series of mastering, mixing and track templates. The first one of this series is Mastering Templates for Steinberg Cubase! 16 Mastering templates for … read more
Youlean has released Freq-Balancer, a frequency analysis/equalizer effect plug-in designed for mastering. The Freq-Balancer is mainly designed for mastering, but it can be used when mixing down songs, as well on the separate tracks. Freq-Balancer … read more
Sample Magic has announced the release of two new sound packs. Mixing & Mastering is a new Ableton Magic Racks title, featuring 5 custom Ableton Racks for dance mixing and mastering. Five all-new Ableton racks … read more
Steinberg has announced the release of WaveLab 8.5, an update to its audio editing and mastering suite for Windows and Mac. WaveLab 8.5, the latest generation of the ultimate audio editing and mastering suite, is … read more
iMusicAlbum has announced version 2.5 of the of Audio Mastering app for iPad. Audio Mastering is the first fully functional professional quality audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to take their final … read more