Minimal System has announced that its mixing and mastering effect plug-ins for Windows are available to purchase at a 50% discount for a limited time.
The Minimal System Group have developed a comprehensive range of both mixing and mastering plugins to help producers of all skill levels (From novice to professional mastering engineer) achieve the best sound possible.
Our complete suite of plugins is everything a producer would need to mix down and master a tracks to a very high standard (Knowledge of the mixing and mastering process is required to use these plugins effectively).
From EQ’s to Compressors, Gates to Channel Strips The Minimal System Group have a plugin to tackle any rogue frequency and push your music to its limit.
More information: Minimal System
Minimal System has released Mastering Presets for the Ableton Live 9 Glue Compressor.
Glue Compressor: Mastering Presets is the follow up to our hugely popular Glue Compressor: Drum Mixing presets. These presets have been produced for Ableton Live 9, more specifically the fantastic Glue Compressor. This plugin is designed to, as the name suggests “glue” your buss or master mixes together to create a more uniform sound much like the famous SSL Buss Compressor.
This second preset pack in the series is designed for use on the master buss only and includes presets crafted by our in house mixing and mastering expert. These presets are perfect for all forms of electronic music.
The presets pack costs £2.50 GBP. Requires Ableton Live 9.
More information: Minimal System / Mastering Presets for Glue
Related: channel strip
, effect plugins
, group buy
, IK Multimedia
Posted in news
on Oct 09, 2013
IK Multimedia has announced a group buy for its new British Studio Series, Vintage Compressors Bundle, and Multiband Series of T-RackS collection.
We are proud to introduce three T-RackS processor collections that are available both in the IK Store and Custom Shop.
- T-RackS British Studio Series – Three classic British console-based processors and channel strips.
- T-RackS Vintage Compressors Bundle – A collection of vintage dynamics modules with four timeless processors.
- T-RackS Multiband Series – Four high-precision multiband processors.
These brand new collections, each priced at $149.99 / €119.99, let you add the sound of some all-time famous consoles and hardware processors to your studio.
To celebrate the new collections we’re pleased to announce our brand spanking new Group Buy program, and this time it’s a huge auditory feast for your ears! Now you’ll save big on these special bundles of T-RackS Processors.
To join the group buy simply purchase one of the eligible products and when the group buy reaches 250 participants, you will get one of the eligible products of your choice for free. The group buy ends November 8th, 2013.
More information: IK Multimedia / T-RackS Group Buy
iMusicAlbum has released version 1.1 of the Master Record app for iPad.
Easy to use recording application with convenient controls and very creative effects like analog tape recorders will gives your music warmth and natural sounding professional grade quality.
Master Record can use any external audio source for record or used as Effect or Output in Audiobus. Also you can upload audio files to this application for final processing or before mixing.
Changes in Master Record v1.1
- Added two additional flutter modes (detune).
- Additional mode to increase dynamic part of noise.
- New type of noise like vinyl records.
- Sharing files on SoundCloud web service (you will need free SoundCloud account).
- Dubbing into compressed formats FLAC, M4A, MP3.
- New option Normalize level of track at dubbing.
- Possibility to select recording (hardware) sample rate.
The app is available from the iTunes App Store for $9.99 USD.
More information: Master Record
Toontrack has launched Mastering II EZmix Pack, a new mastering pack for the EZmix 2 software for Windows and Mac.
After the massive success of the Mastering EZmix Pack, Toontrack just released a second collection of settings completely devoted to mastering. Just like the first volume, Mastering II EZmix Pack was designed by Mats “Limpan” Lindfors, senior engineer at the leading mastering studio in Scandinavia, Cutting Room.
Equipped with an expanded selection of back-end effects to work with, he has crafted a comprehensive batch of one-click signal chains to complement the first pack. Mastering II EZmix Pack tackles new obstacles to overcome, new styles, genres and paints an overall broader scope to the EZmix Line and the content geared specifically towards mastering.
Mastering II EZmix Pack features
- Continues where the Mastering EZmix Pack left off.
- 50 custom-made signal chain presets.
- Content for different styles, genres and mastering needs.
- Designed by mastering engineer Mats “Limpan” Lindfors.
The EZmix Pack costs $49 USD / 39 EUR.
More information: Toontrack / Mastering II EZmix Pack
Igor Vasiliev of iMusicAlbum has released version 1.4 of the Audio Mastering for iPad.
The first fully functional high-quality audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to make their music even more excellent.
Based on professional sound processing algorithms this application turns your iPad into a real mastering studio.
Changes in Audio Mastering v1.4
- Added lossless compression format FLAC.
- Added output file format M4A (MPEG4).
- Sharing files on SoundCloud web service.
- Option “Open file in” sends file directly to other audio application.
- Built-in description updated.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
The Audio Mastering app for iOS costs $11.99 USD.
More information: Audio Mastering
Synthblitz Audio has launched DNX-03, a multiband compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
DNX-03 is a three-band stereo Compressor (win vst plugin) inspired by the analog models, with some added features such as noise reduction and wide stereo control for each individual freq-band.
The DNX-03 is able to split the incoming signal into three frequency-bands using a 6dB per octave crossover.
First-order filters are considered by many audiophiles to be ideal for crossovers.
Each band is passed through a compressor and then through a stereo processor where compression,gain and stereo image can be altered and improved. The outputs of the compressors and processors are then re-combined and fed to the master output.
- Division of the incoming signal into three independent bands:
- Low Split Frequency: 60Hz – 1.4kHz.
- High Split Frequency: 1.4kHz – 15kHz.
- Three stereo compressors inside.
- Noise Reduction.
- Four controls for enhanced stereo (one each band and one for output).
- Five Vu-Meter LED, absolute precision to measure Gain reduction and output level.
- Two virtual moving coil Vu-Meters, analog style (good precision).
- Limiter function to 0dB in one click.
- Tube emulator switch.
- Pre-Amp -/+ 12dB.
- Includes detailed manual.
The DNX-03 plug-in for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19 EUR.
More information: Synthblitz Audio / DNX-03
, effect plugins
, group buy
, noise reduction
, VST. modulation
Posted in news
on Jul 04, 2013
Voxengo’s automated system has launched group buys for its BMS, Deconvolver, HarmoniEQ, LF Max Punch, Redunoise and Vintage Modulator effect plug-ins.
Save up to 50% off the HarmoniEQ equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Voxengo Group Buys
- BMS bass management system—BMS is able to extract and manipulate low-frequency content of non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations.
- Deconvolver impulse response deconvolution tool—Supports almost all sample formats (bit-depths) of uncompressed mono/stereo WAV files and offers a very convenient environment in which to deconvolve large sets of recorded files. Voxengo Deconvolver also offers a true mathematical FFT deconvolution which delivers 100% exact deconvolution.
- HarmoniEQ parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer—Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
- LF Max Punch low-frequency audio band enhancer—LF Max Punch provides a low-frequency effect specially designed for serious contemporary music producers offering them a convenient tool for applying a smooth punch and oomph to audio tracks and sounds.
- Redunoise high resolution audio noise reduction system—It delivers an unprecedented quality and offers the most comprehensive control.
- Vintage Modulator stereo modulation effect—Features 8 operators (4 for each output channel) with carefully designed modulation capabilities. This allows Vintage Modulator to create huge and convincing chorus, phaser and flanger modulation effects applicable to almost any program material imaginable: vocals, guitars, synth instruments and others.
The group buy voting stage ends July 19th, 2013 (or earlier when 50% discount level is reached).
More information: Voxengo / Group Buys