MaxSynths has announced XS-Bongo, an ethnic percussion library for Kontakt/WAV.
XS Bongo is a Kontakt instrument which include professionally recorded bongo loops and a playable selection of one shot samples which dynamically react to the velocity. All loops are programmed to automatically sync to the host tempo.
XS-Bongo is particularly indicated for ethnic/world music, but can be used also for cinematic, new-age and other similar music styles. The package include the Kontakt library and the samples in WAV format. All sounds has been sampled at 96Khz 24bit to ensure the best possible audio quality.
XS-Bongo is available to purchase for 14.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths / XS-Bongo
MaxSynths has announced the release of Orgelwerke, a virtual church organ instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Orgelwerke is a church organ library for Kontakt. Based on the same concept of aPiano, all samples of the library has been modeled in a dedicated software following mathematical calculations with the challenge to create a good church organ sound for everyday usage.
All sounds has been sampled at 96Khz 24bit to ensure the best possible audio quality.
- 3 patches, 61 wavs (96kHz/ 24bit)
- Orgelwerke I – “Tutti” configuration, suitable for most of the classic church organ works.
- Orgelwerke II – “Tutti” configuration with a higher register added. More incisive and clean sound.
- Orgelwerke Soft – High register only.
- 160MB content (144MB download).
The Orgelwerke library is available to purchase for 19.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths / Orgelwerke
MaxSynths has announced the release of Raveolution, a soundset for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Raveolution is a collection of 50 rough sounds for N.I. Massive dedicated to hard dance, techno, acid, and similar musical genres.
Hard basses, harsh leads, heavy synths: there’s no room here for kindness and goodness!
Raveolution: is the ideal soundbank for the
good bad guy next door.
The soundset costs 8.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths / Raveolution
MaxSynths has announced the release of DSP-2 Vocal, a new high precision effect for vocal tracks.
DSP-2 is a new high precision insert effect for vocal processing which includes an Intelligent Dynamic Processor, a saturator, a four band equalizer fixed on vocal key frequencies and a room emulator based on the Schroeder reverberator.
DSP-2 has been designed to be an easy to understand solution for all your vocal processing needs.
DSP-2 Vocal features
- Intelligent Dynamic Processor (IDP).
- Four different automatic operative modes:
- Fast attack, fast release.
- Fast A, slow R.
- Slow A, fast R.
- Slow A, slow R.
- Selectable compression ratio.
- Saturator with three different operation modes.
- EQ fixed on vocal key frequencies.
- Room emulator based on Schroeder reverb model.
- Transparent increment of the perceived volume level.
- High precision input/output VU-meter.
- Low CPU usage.
DSP-2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 19.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths / DSP-2 Vocal
MaxSynths has announced Synth Sequences, a sample library that is focused on dance, trance, techno and electronic music synth sequences.
Synth Sequences allows you to add synth and bass lines to your next masterpiece with the minimum effort. You can use it as is or as a complement to add something more to your music production and push it beyond the limit. All the sequences can be layered with each other allowing to create new and inspiring patterns.
Each single sequence has been recorded at different key positions over a three octaves range. All loops has been meticulously trimmed, edited and normalized to ensure the highest sound quality.
Synth Sequences features
- 2520 Royalty Free samples.
- Over 2GB of original content.
- 80 original programs / patches.
- Key and Tempo labelled 24bit files.
- All Kontakt programs automatically sync with host tempo.
- Suitable for: Dance, Trance, Techno, Electronic, etc.
Synth Sequences is available in WAV and KONTAKT 4 formats, priced at 19.90 EUR for single formats and 24.90 EUR for multi-format.
More information: MaxSynths / Synth Sequences