Image-Line has updated Morphine to v1.1.
In case you missed it before, Morphine is an additive virtual synthesizer (VST/AU) created by Maxx Claster (Toxic III & Poizone), featuring resynthesis and harmonics morphing.
Updated in v1.1
- problems with AudioUnit version fixed
- 50 new presets added
Remember, you can get Morphine for $99 instead of $159 till the end of July.
I’m not totally sure but I think you can get an additional 10% discount using my promo code.
Visit Image-Line for more information and links to download a demo of Morphine.
LinPlug has announced The Octupus, a Dual Matrix Synthesizer built in collaboration with Maxx Claster.
- Hybrid Frequency Modulation and Sampling synthesis
- 10 modulation sources and 8 modulation destinations
- 350 presets in a wide range of styles made by Nico Herz, Pro-Sounds, Summa, and Tim Conrardy
- Full cross-modulation, adjustable feedback for every oscillator
- 8 additive oscillators using sample-based or user defined waveforms
- Two independent multimode filters, are available as FM sources
- Up to 32 envelopes with multiple, syncable segments, free-run, loop and adjustable slopes
- Graphical envelope editor with sophisticated editing functions
- Envelopes can be used to modulate a wide range of parameters including amplitude, mix, panning, pitch, frequency, phase, cutoff and resonance of filters
- Stereo effects section with 4 effects (Parametric EQ, Chorus, Delay and Reverb)
- Two step sequencers each with up to 32 steps each
The Octopus is available exclusively from LinPlug for a license fee of 149 US$ / 129 Euro.
Check the LinPlug site for more information.
Maxx Claster has updated Toxic to verion 2.3.
Toxic is a FM Synth VSTi with high quality envelopes, completely alias-free oscillators, a powerful step sequencer/arpeggiator and four effect modules.
Version 2.3 includes a fix for a problem with MIDI CC and for Samplitude the sequencer problem has been resolved.
Check the Toxic product page for more information and links to download the demo and sound clips.