MB-PlugIns has updated MB Stereoizer to version III.
MB Stereoizer is an insert effect to create a stereo signal from a mono input by modulating delay time, frequency and amplitude of the incoming signal. It can also be used as a chorus/flanger or to modify the input beyond recognition if pushed to the extremes.
New features in v3.0
- left VU meter changed into correlation meter
- right VU meter changed into PPM ranging from -20 to 0 dB
- Switch above correlation meter toggles input or output view for both meters
- Added modulated delay for side signal
- Added AM for side signal
- 4x-AM-Freq-Switch affects side AM, too
- Added level adjust for frequencies below separation frequency
Visit MB-PlugIns for more information and a link to download MB Stereoizer III.
MB-PlugIns has released yet another plug-in, Phaz-Zoar.
Phaz-Zoar is a 6-stage phaser with adjustable amount for each stage which is fed into the next stage and can also be adjusted.
- 6 stages
- LFO: frequency, waveform (sine, triangle, saw and ramp) and range (in ms)
- Filters which affect the phase signal to modify the phasing sound
Phaz-Zoar is available as freeware in a Stereo and Mono version.
Visit MB-PlugIns for more information and a link to download Phaz-Zoar.
MB-PlugIns has released MB TLF – Tiny Little Filter.
- combines 10 different filters (each in 12dB/Oct and 24dB/Oct mode)
- BiquadBP (2 types)
- input and output level controls
- cutoff frequency and resonance controls
Also, MB Stereoizer has been updated to v2.1
- Highpass filter changed into band separator to prevent low frequencies from being stereoized
- all modulations and signal modifications (except „Mix“) apply only to frequencies above the selected separation frequency
- Smoother delay modulation with almost no artefacts and crackle
Check MB-PlugIns for more information and links to download TLF and MB Stereoizer.
MB PlugIns has released two new plug-ins: MBole Filter and SynceDelay.
Bole Filter is a multi-effect plugin inspired by Waldorf DPole Filter that features:
- 4 filter types (each 12dB/oct or 24dB/oct slope)
- ring modulator with 3 waveforms
- stereo delay
- envelope generator
- a 3 waveform LFO
- two individual delay lines, one for each channel
- delay time is synced to host tempo
- a high pass filter is placed before the delay and a low pass filter in the feedback line for delay damping
- input channels can be variably routed to the delay lines
- outputs can be individually panned
Both plug-ins are available as freeware from MB PlugIns.
MB-PlugIns has released SymodiX v1.0, a 3 oscilator synth with 3 LFOs and a build in modulation matrix.
Every LFO can modify different parts of the OSCs, such as tune, pulse width, cutoff, resonance, volume and pan.
The OSCs and LFOs can be synced to MIDI input or run free. The phase of the LFOs can be inverted for each OSC to have a bigger variety of modulations. The filter is a 4-pole Moog filter with high resonance and an envelope.
It can be a bit CPU intensive.
New in v1.0
- Signal flow improvements
- Little performance improvements
- Patch select added
Visit MB-PlugIns for more information and a link to download SymodiX.