MB PlugIns has released two new plug-ins: MBole Filter and SynceDelay.
Bole Filter is a multi-effect plugin inspired by Waldorf DPole Filter that features:
- 4 filter types (each 12dB/oct or 24dB/oct slope)
- ring modulator with 3 waveforms
- stereo delay
- envelope generator
- a 3 waveform LFO
- two individual delay lines, one for each channel
- delay time is synced to host tempo
- a high pass filter is placed before the delay and a low pass filter in the feedback line for delay damping
- input channels can be variably routed to the delay lines
- outputs can be individually panned
Both plug-ins are available as freeware from MB PlugIns.
MB-PlugIns has released SymodiX v1.0, a 3 oscilator synth with 3 LFOs and a build in modulation matrix.
Every LFO can modify different parts of the OSCs, such as tune, pulse width, cutoff, resonance, volume and pan.
The OSCs and LFOs can be synced to MIDI input or run free. The phase of the LFOs can be inverted for each OSC to have a bigger variety of modulations. The filter is a 4-pole Moog filter with high resonance and an envelope.
It can be a bit CPU intensive.
New in v1.0
- Signal flow improvements
- Little performance improvements
- Patch select added
Visit MB-PlugIns for more information and a link to download SymodiX.
MB-Plugins has released MB Stereoizer, a freeware insert effect to create a stereo signal from a mono input by modulating delay time, frequency and amplitude of the incoming signal.
MB Stereoizer can also be used as a phaser/flanger or to modify the input beyond recognition if pushed to the extremes.
Check MB-Plugins for more information and a link to download MB Stereoizer.