MeldaProduction has released version 8.05 of its effect plugins, which includes several optimizations, improvements and fixes.
8.05 is a big technological update, which provides several improvements, optimizations and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest installer from our download page.
Changes in version 8.05
- Added select random preset button next to each all buttons.
- Added Economy mode to MVintageRotary and MRotary, which speeds up processing in 96kHz by about 3x and 192kHz by about 10x.
- Modulation effects now provide “LFO override” feature, which lets you directly control the modulation signal, map it to modulators, automate it…
- Colors of all time graphs can now be configured and are stored with the settings. Settings are not stored in MMultiAnalyzer as these are overridden by track colors.
- All time graphs now support 2 axes, left and right, both can be overridden with different axes if needed.
- Added select-all/none feature to MMultiAnalyzer.
- Highly improved ADSRs – added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Most preset buttons are now bigger and contain preset name.
- Highly improved harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Advanced parameters from modulators (step sequencer, shape…) can now be learnt to other modulators / multiparameters.
- ADSR custom shape editor is now zoomable and contains units.
- Randomization for banks in multiparameters now allows the standard ctrl (for slight adjustment) & alt (for full randomization) combinations.
- Improved upsampling performance and memory consumption.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band’s settings.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- MMultiBandComb, MWobbler and MComb now has buttons to enable each filter directly from the tabs in the main view.
- Fix: The plugins might have not generated additional channels when set to convert mono/stereo -> surround.
- Fix: When moving multiparameter banks, the values of target parameters didn’t immediately update.
- Fix: MSpectralDynamics, MDynamics, MMultiBandDynamics could stop producing sound when some specific custom attack/release settings have been used.
- Fix: Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Fix: ADSR custom shapes didn’t update until attack/release was changed.
- Fix: Modulators could freeze during learning.
- Fix: MRhythmizer didn’t link MIDI note-offs between different sequence types.
- Fix: Areas editor could crash when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Fix: MMultiBandConvolution could freeze when a band has been added.
- Fix: MVintageRotary could generate loud buzz or even crash under some specific settings and hosts.
- Fix: MLoudnessAnalyzer was showing an dysfunctional horizontal zoomer and axis in the time graph view.
- Fix: MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics didn’t store transfer shape time graph settings.
- Fix: All time graphs didn’t show loudness units as LU but dB instead and didn’t match when extensively zoomed in.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer could crash in certain situations involving loudness/waveform tab.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer often caused glitches on change of graphical properties.
- Fix: MTuner didn’t provide MIDI output as AAX.
- Fix: Plugins didn’t update high-quality upsampling enable change immediately.
- Fix: MRotary and MVintageRotary didn’t sound the same in different sampling rates.
- Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq band advanced settings link grid didn’t update immediately.
- Fix: MFreeformEqualizer and MFreeformAnalogEq could crash when changing the processing graph.
- Fix: Plugins might not have presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Fix: Preset name might not have stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
The update is now available to download.
More information: Meldaproduction
More posts that match this tag
MeldaProduction has updated all its effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac to version 8.04. 8.04 provides several improvements, optimizations and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest … read more
MeldaProduction has released version 5.01 of MDrummer, a virtual drum & percussion instrument for Windows and Mac. MDrummer has been updated to 5.01 bringing several improvements (AAX support, popup tabs, redo, bass 2…), optimizations and … read more
Meldaproduction has announced the release of version 8.03 of its plug-ins, including the new MTransient single-band transient processor. 8.03 provides several new features (AAX support, new channel modes, preset showing, popup tabs…) along with several … read more
Meldaproduction has announced version 5.00 of MDrummer, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac. 5.00 is a huge major update, which brings a complete GUI restructuralization, better & faster stylable and resizable GUI engine, … read more
MeldaProduction has released MRotary, a versatile rotary simulator plug-in for Windows and Mac. MRotary is the ultimate rotary simulator, which can deliver not only the great vintage sound, but also futuristic algorithmic sound featuring up … read more
Plugin Boutique has launched a Friday Flash Sale, offering a 50% discount on the MMultibandHarmonizer effect plug-in by MeldaProduction. MMultiBandHarmonizer is a pitch shifting and multi-voice harmonizing plugin that lets you play like many musicians … read more
Outbound link: Plugin Boutique
– Related: AU
, effect plugins
, pitch shift and time stretch
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Apr 25, 2014 - 0 comments
MeldaProduction has updated its effect plug-ins to version 8.00. 8.00 is a huge major update, which brings a complete GUI restructuralization, better & faster stylable and resizable GUI engine, GPU acceleration, powerful metering engine, and … read more
VST Buzz has launched a limited time promotion, offering a 50% discount on the MMultiAnalyzer effect plug-in by MeldaProduction. MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which looks inside your audio material and reveals … read more
Outbound link: VST Buzz
– Related: analyser and monitor
, effect plugins
, VST Buzz
Posted in news
on Mar 13, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced a Flash Sale, offering a 50% discount on the MMultibandGranular effect plug-in by MeldaProduction. MMultiBandGranular is an extremely versatile granular resynthesizer, which can make your lead sound like a pad, make … read more
VST Buzz has launched a promotion for the MStereoSpread effect plug-in by MeldaProduction. MStereoSpread is a stereo enhancer plugin that will help to make your tracks sound wide and tight, yet remain natural sounding. When … read more
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MMultiBandComb, a multiband multi-comb filter plug-in for Windows and Mac. MMultiBandComb is a versatile multi-comb filter, designed for those seeking a unique sound. Its smart-randomization engine makes it easy … read more
MeldaProduction has updated its effect plugins to version 7.12, which includes the release of the free MComb multi-comb filter effect plug-in. 7.12 provides a huge pitch-detector algorithm improvement, several new features, compatibility fixes and optimizations. … read more
MeldaProduction has updated its effect plugins to version 7.11, which includes the release of MVintageRotary, a rotary effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. 7.11 provides several new features, fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include safety … read more
MeldaProduction has introduced MWobbler, a multipurpose distorting filter effect plugin for Windows and Mac. MWobbler is a unique distorting filter originally designed to produce dubstep wobbling basses, but it turns out to be a great … read more
MeldaProduction has announced its March madness discount, daily offering a different plug-in at a 50% discount for a limited time. March discount in progress! 50% off a different plugin every day! More information: MeldaProduction
MeldaProduction has announced that it has updated its effect plugins line to version 7.05, including the release of MStereoSpread. The MDrummer virtual drum instrument was updated to version 4.05. The update provides some more fixes … read more
MeldaProduction has updated its MDrummer virtual drum and percussion instrument for Windows and Mac to version 4.04. The new version of MDrummer adds 2 effects, optimizes analysis engine and delays, adds virtual keyboard and much … read more
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MStereoGenerator, an artificial stereo image generator. MStereoGenerator is a unique mono to stereo (or even surround) expander, which makes your tracks sound wider, stronger and punchier. And it’s perfect … read more
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MMultiAnalyzer, an audio analysis effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which will let you look inside your audio material and reveal … read more