Philter Plugs has released Bouncing Balls Synth, a free virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Bouncing Balls Synth features
- 4 Balls, each with:
- x / y Speed Control
- MIDI Note Control
- Osc (Sine, Saw, Trinagle, Square, Noise)
Bouncing Balls Synth is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Note: To download it you need to be a registered member of the German MidiMusiker board (registration is free).
More information: Bouncing Balls Synth
Wahnsyn has released Twin-Tone (German), a freeware SoundFont & sample player VST instrument for Windows PC.
- Sound sources: SF2 and WAV sound, mix the 2 original sounds with the output of the 2 filters so that you have in total 6 sources of sound.
- Filter cutoff and resonance can be controlled with X/Y controller.
- LFOs will run in sync with the DAW controlled by the quantize function. The quantize will not only accept standard values like 1/4 or 1/8 but also unusual ones like 7/25.
- Tremelo and Vibrato effects, with ‘random’ function which will introduces an element of chance and irregularity in the effects.
- EQ with a standard increase of 12db for higher frequences.
Twin-Tone is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows, though you will have to register at Midi-Musiker in order to download it (registration is in German but easy to figure out).
Midi-Musiker has released Monochrome SL1, a simple and easy to use 1-slot stereo sample player built with Outsim SynthMaker.
You can set the start and end points, reverse the sequence, change the sequence speed, adjust the pitch and add effects. Or just loop a sequence, it’s up to you…
Monochrome SL1 features
- Loop, pitch follow and reverse
- Pitch shift
- Reverb and flanger effects.
- Tap Delay with a 16-step draw scope.
- Multi-mode filter (LP/HP/BP/Notch/Peak)
- Distortion unit.
Monochrome SL1 is available as freeware for Windows PC. You’ll need to register (free) with Midi-Musiker to download the plug-in.
Visit Midi-Musiker for more information.