Trance Euphoria has announced Trance Leviathan, a new sound pack for creating trance music.
Trance Euphoria are proud to present their new hybrid trance construction kit pack ‘Trance Leviathan’, featuring a whopping 20 x Construction Kits including 24Bit Wav Loops, Stems, One Shots and Midi Files for ultimate flexibility for each kit.
‘Trance Leviathan’ are hybrid trance kits with a fusion of melodic trance and psy trance,inspired by top trance events and top trance artists around the world ‘Trance Leviathan’ will surely spark your next trance hit.
Trance Leviathan features
- 20 Hybrid Trance Construction Kits.
- Each kit includes 24Bit Wav loops, stems & one shots, and MIDI files.
- 725 total kit files, 128 total MIDI files.
- 4.35GB content (2.67GB zipped).
The pack is available for purchase for £18 GBP.
More information: Trance Euphoria / Trance Leviathan
Spektro Audio has released version 1.2 of CV Toolkit, a standalone application that can be used to control analog synthesizers by sending CV signals through any DC-coupled audio interface or Expert Sleeper’s ES-3 module.
We’re extremely excited to announce that the 1.2 update for CV Toolkit – Standalone Version is out!
This update fixes most of the issues we had with previous versions, brings many new features and set’s the path for the future of CV Toolkit.
Changes in CV Toolkit v1.2
- New Virtual Slot System (VSS), swap modules inside the slots at any time and configure it to best suite your need.
- 4 new modules:
- CV Recorder (Slot #8) – Record the output of any other virtual module and play it back using Vari-Speed (-10x to 10x).
- Comparator (Slot #8) – Performs a bipolar 1-bit quantization to an incoming signal.
- Morphing VCO (Slot #10) – A digital oscillator that can be used as sub oscillator, a modulator for FM / ring-mod patches or as an audio-rate modulation.
- Clock Generator (Slot #11) – Generate clock signals (gate or trigger) at different rates.
- Significant CPU usage optimization.
- CV Quantizer is now more reliable and contains 13 scales: Chromatic, Major, Minor, Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor, Blues, Dorian, Lydian, Locrian, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Arabic and Augmented.
- MIDI Notes Out – Send the output of the CV Quantizer module as MIDI notes to the selected MIDI output port. (Useful for layering sounds using other analog synths or virtual instruments).
- Added a width control for the Step Sequencer Gate / Clock output (Available in the Options window)
- Added curve adjustment for AD1 and AD2 (Logarithmic → Linear → Exponential)
- Added Pitch Bend support (with adjustable range to up to +/- 12 semitones)
- Improved voice handling
- Improved sync for the S&H module
- The Routing Matrix guidelines now have different colors for virtual modules (green) and analog outputs (blue).
- Lemur template updated to include new virtual modules.
- Minor design changes.
CV Toolkit for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: Spektro Audio / CV Toolkit
Feelyoursound has released version 1.2.0 of Sundog Scale Studio, which features better chord progression support for the MIDI composition software for Windows and Mac.
Get rid of writer’s block once and for all. Experiment with new scales, harmonies, and melodies easily.
Use Sundog to play around with chords and basenotes like a breeze. Go from calm, smooth, chill out styles to energetic upbeat tunes in a matter of seconds. Promised.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v1.2.0
- Completely new Chords View.
- Create chord progressions with triads, four note chords, and powerchords.
- Better detection of roman numerals.
- Chord progression export as MIDI file – also via drag and drop.
- Trigger triads and four note chords with a MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard.
- New shortcuts for common tasks in the “Tools” menu:
- “Follow the chords on this channel”: The current instrument will play back the new chord instantly as soon as a chord change happens.
- “Follow the chord notes on this channel”: The current instrument will follow the chord progression by applying the current step sequencer pattern to the active chord notes (this is the same as setting the mode to “Chord Notes”, setting the pattern to “Off”, and recording the base note without any additional movements for one full take).
- “Fill channel with basic sequence”: This is the same as recording the base note without any additional movements for one full take. The current mode will be used.
- New instrument mode “Full Chords+”: The same as “Full Chords”, but with an additional note one octave below the chord root note.
- Working update checker.
Sundog Scale Studio for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $39 USD / 29 EUR.
More information: Feelyoursound / Sundog Scale Studio
Sounds To Sample has launched Deep House Melodics 3, a new collection of samples and MIDI files for deep house music production.
Inspired by the sounds of artists like Oliver $, Jimi Jules, EDX, Purple Disco Machine and Oliver Heldens while made with curating demo submissions to chart dominating labels like Enormous Tunes, Bunny Tiger and Spinnin’ Deep in mind, Sounds To Sample’s Deep House Melodics 3 is just the pack you need to inject your next track with the sun-kissed Deep House sound.
Including over 200 WAV files of bass, chord, lead, add-on loops and single shots, along with 150 completely customizable MIDI files and organized with the user in mind by sorting all samples and files by BPM and key, Deep House Melodics 3 is the next must have production pack for all your four-to-the-floor needs.
The sample pack is available for purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Deep House Melodics 3
Monocasual has released version 0.9 of its Giada Loop Machine for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Giada v0.9 includes a deep GUI redesign with full-screen support.
Giada is a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs, live performers and electronic musicians. How does it work? Just pick up your channel, fill it with samples or MIDI events and start the show by using this tiny piece of software as a loop machine, drum machine, sequencer, live sampler or yet as a plugin/effect host. Giada aims to be a compact and portable virtual device for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows for production use and live sets.
Changes in Giada v0.9
- New full-screen GUI.
- Multi-column support.
- Advanced logging system.
- Upgrade to RtAudio 4.1.1 and RtMidi 2.1.0.
- Removed embedded RtAudio (thanks to Arty).
- Fix wrong processing of VST MIDI events on 64 bit version.
- Fix stretched buttons when resizing sample editor window.
- ‘Clear all samples’ destroys channels (fixed).
- ‘Free channel’ messes up loop / mute buttons (fixed).
- Fix potential recordings with odd frames.
Giada is available to download at no charge (binaries and source code).
More information: Monocasual Giada
Sample Tools by Cr2 has announced the release of Deep House, a new sample pack production toolkit.
We are constantly looking to develop our products and you as producers, that’s why with Deep House we have added Logic and Ableton project templates alongside our usual top quality audio, MIDI, plugin presets, Prod-Cast video tutorials and production booklet. In addition we have teamed up with psychology of music production guru Mike Monday whose bundled tutorial video touches on neuroscience and psychology to introduce his 5 step process to vastly increasing your musical output!
The deep house genre is currently taking over dancefloors throughout the globe with deep uplifting grooves and melodies and warm pulsating bass lines complementing sultry vocals and chord progressions. The pack contains a whopping 1.46GB of content with essential bass loops and one-shots, fat and groovy drum loops and individual hits, killer FX and fills, uplifting piano and synth loops, deep and twisted vocal loops alongside our trademark songstarter construction kits. Each melodic part is also available as a MIDI file and every kick drum is key labelled to make getting track ideas together a breeze.
Deep House features
- 1.46 GB total content, 675 MB audio, MIDI content.
- Includes 35 bass one-shots, 37 bass loops, 120 drum hits, 20 drum loops (with stem variants), 47 fx sounds and fills, 20 piano loops, 20 synth loops, 17 vocal loops.
- 8 Songstarter construction kits.
- 96 MIDI files.
- 19 Massive presets, 7 Sylenth presets.
- 3 Pro-Cast video tutorials.
- 1 bonus “Mike Monday” development video.
The pack is available for purchase for £14.99 GBP.
More information: Sample Tools by Cr2 / Deep House
Producer Loops has released Country EDM Vol 5, a new sample library featuring construction kits for EDM music with a country flavour.
‘Country EDM Vol 5′ continues this hugely successful series of products which mix Country music themes with EDM. This immensely popular emerging style, made famous by artists such as Avicii, is taking the world by storm right now. We highly recommend that you check out this latest volume, which includes five Construction Kits, packed with acoustic guitar licks, massive drum sections, high-energy synths, harmonica, and more…
Combining the twangy steel-strung essence of classic Americana with pounding Dance rhythms, ‘Country EDM Vol 5′ provides you with all of the elements you need to create smash hits in the vein of artists such as Avicii.
You’ll find side-chained pads, acoustic guitar loops and FX, filtered drums and deep bass lines all supplied in a range of formats and ready to drag-and-drop into your sequencer of choice.
The pack is available for purchase for 29.95 GBP.
More information: Producer Loops / Country EDM Vol 5