Mildon Studios has released HUE2, a light edition of Back Stage EQ One, which allows you to adjust certain characteristics of the sound.
HUE2 features six individual controls for adjusting depth, warmth, body, clarity, sheen (brilliance), and air (brightness).
HUE2′s approach to tonal color change levels the playing field for anyone who’s trying to get a good mix. Coupled with a set of good ears, this free VST plug-in can give you BIG results with just a few turns of the knob. Easily make your vocals stand out by adding sheen and air. Tame that bass guitar by reducing warmth and body. Add life to your acoustic strumming by increasing the depth. Let those strings soar by reducing the warmth and adding some air. HUE2 is a plug-in for those who trust their ears and don’t need to see the numbers to get it right. As long as you know what you’re looking for, a good mix is never far away with HUE2.
HUE2 is available as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Mildon Studios for more information and a link to download HUE2.
Mildon Studios has released Cajon Fu, a freeware VST percussion box instrument for Windows PC.
You can play it like a real percussion box in normal mode, or you can turn up the action and play sound effects.
Cajon Fu features
- 2 modes: Normal Cajon and Kung Fu (special sound effects).
- Each track has its own volume slider and mute buttons for easy exporting as audio files.
- A special ‘ghost’ key allows you to play alight triple tap that’s perfect for fill-ins.
Visit Mildon Studios for more information and audio demos.
Mildonstudios.com has released Back Stage Vocals and EQ ONE, two freeware VST plug-ins for Windows PC.
Back Stage Vocals is a one-shot VST plug-in that pre-mixes your vocal track, taking care of harsh frequencies and creating space to make it easier for your vocals to sit perfectly inside the mix.
Back Stage Vocals combines moderate equalization, early reflections, stereo widening, and very subtle harmonics into one little plug-in, freeing your chain so you can add more effects and further audio level compression. This free vst plugin takes care of the easy but tidious task of prepping the vocals so you can go straight ahead to audio compression and other effects.
Back Stage Vocals features
- Automatically targets and EQ’s “hot spots” in the frequency spectrum.
- Creates space relative to the ‘upfrontness’ of the vocals using early reflections.
- Air or ‘breathiness’ control introduces subtle non-sibilant high frequency harmonics to the signal to add clarity.
- Automatically removes low rumbles, humming and boomness.
- Stereo effect.
- Gain adjustment.
- 6db boost (useful when bypassing effects).
- Note: Stereo widening only works on Stereo Vocal Tracks. If you use the stereo effect on a mono recording, you will get a chorus effect.
EQ ONE is an equalizer plug-in which allows you to adjusts certain characteristics of the sound instead of individual/octave frequencies.
Intended for those who need to get their mix done fast and clean but want to have a lot of control over the sound, Back Stage EQ ONE packs eight controls for adjusting certain characteristics of the sound such as depth, warmth, body, clarity, presence, brightness, punch, and space.
Back Stage EQ ONE features
- Eight controls for adjusting characteristics of the sound.
- 4-band Stereo Effect.
- Send level adjustment.
- Note: Stereo widening only works on stereo tracks.
Visit Mildonstudios.com for more information.