Camel Audio has announced a user survery for its Alchemy Mobile synthesizer app for iOS, offering a chance to win all Alchemy Mobile sound libraries and a license of the Alchemy plugin.
Camel Audio have launched a survey to request feedback on their expressive iOS synthesizer, Alchemy Mobile. Those who take part will help to shape the future of this popular synthesizer which has been downloaded by over 900,000 people.
Three winners will be selected at random to each receive all currently released Alchemy Mobile libraries as well as a license for Alchemy, Camel Audio’s flagship desktop plugin.
To take part, simply complete the survey using the link below and provide your email address toward the end of the survey.
More information: Camel Audio / Alchemy Mobile user survey
, IK Multimedia
Posted in news
on Nov 04, 2013
IK Multimedia has announced that AmpliTube, AmpliTube Fender, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and VocaLive users get 40% discount on the Recorder through in app purchase.
From now until November 14th, 2013 you can get the multi-track recorder inside your favorite guitar or vocal app for a great price. AmpliTube users can also save 40% on the Studio and Studio + Recorder in-app purchase as well.
Inside AmpliTube and VocaLive’s multi-track recorder, you can use the handy “Apply FX” feature to subtly or radically change the sound of your recorded vocals and instruments without having to re-record them. Capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances with the built-in recorder featuring re-amping capabilities, then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As – all in the convenience of your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
The limited time offer to get 40% off on a multi-track recorder expires November 14th, 2013.
More information: IK Multimedia
Image-Line has released version 1.2 of FL Studio Mobile for Android and version 2.2 for iOS.
Changes in FL Studio Mobile Android v1.2
- HD graphics for 1080p and 720p devices (removes side bars).
- Sequencer timing accuracy significantly improved.
- Fixes various expansion file download and mounting errors.
- Fixes wrong sample mapping after zip instrument import.
- Minor other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Changes in FL Studio Mobile iOS v2.2
- New features:
- MIDI start/stop slave and master.
- Input gain slider in the recording window (visible with external mic connected).
- AudioCopy 2.0 support (iOS 7 compatible).
- WAV export option to write 1 file per track.
- Performance & speed:
- Major performance improvements (play more tracks without audio dropouts).
- Audio file editing is up to 5x faster.
- Reverb quality and performance improved.
- Other improvements:
- Audio recordings are placed more accurately.
- Setup latency options removed, it’s now always at minimum.
- Filenames can now contain non-latin characters.
- Inbox folder is no longer present, files are moved to the top level folder.
- .flml (drum loop) files can be opened from other apps like Mail or Safari.
- Overall stability greatly improved.
The feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- SoundCloud upload
- In-app shop
While projects, .flm format, are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not available the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used.
FL Studio Mobile is available to purchase for $19.55 USD (Android) / $19.99 USD (iOS HD version).
More information: Image-Line / FL Studio Mobile
, IK Multimedia
Posted in news
on Oct 11, 2013
IK Multimedia has announced the release of iRig BlueBoard, a Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac.
iRig BlueBoard is the first wireless MIDI pedalboard for iOS and Mac that uses Bluetooth technology to transmit MIDI messages, allowing a user to control the functions of their favorite music-making apps. Any MIDI compatible app – such as IK’s AmpliTube, VocaLive, SampleTank, iLectric Piano, iGrand Piano — or any other Core-MIDI-compatible app like Apple GarageBand, can be controlled wirelessly.
This opens up a whole new world of live performance possibilities. The user can switch between presets, change patches, and turn effects on and off from up to 10 meters away. The user can even connect pedals (not included) for further control of continuously variable parameters such as volume and wah, without being tied by cables to a mobile device.
iRig BlueBoard is small enough to fit into a laptop bag and works with any iPhone, iPod touch or iPad supporting Bluetooth 4.0. It also works with any Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy. The iRig BlueBoard app runs in the background on a mobile device or Mac, translating Bluetooth signals into MIDI signals.
iRig BlueBoard features
- Bluetooth MIDI pedalboard (10m/32.8′ range).
- 4 backlit assignable foot switches.
- 2 1/4″ inputs for assignable expression pedals or switches.
- Can send Bank Change, MIDI Program Changes and MIDI Control Changes.
- BlueBoard iOS app runs in background on mobile device or Mac, and translates Bluetooth messages to MIDI.
- Runs on standard AAA batteries.
- Small enough to fit in a laptop bag.
The iRig BlueBoard is now available to purchase for $99.99 USD / 79.99 EUR.
More information: IK Multimedia / iRig BlueBoard
Related: audio interface
, IK Multimedia
Posted in news
on Sep 06, 2013
IK Multimedia has introduced iRig PRO, an audio/MIDI interface for iOS.
iRig PRO is a high-quality, battery powered universal audio/MIDI interface that lets you connect a microphone, guitar, bass or line-level source — or a MIDI controller — to your iOS device or Mac.
Small enough to fit in your pocket, iRig PRO comes with Lightning, 30-pin and USB cables, allowing connectivity with any iOS device or Mac. You also get a selection of IK music apps and software so you can rock right out of the box.
iRig Pro features
- Balanced input for a mic-, line-level, or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4″ combo jack connector.
- Preamp gain control.
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition.
- High-quality A/D conversion.
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables.
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery.
- Sturdy, durable construction.
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac.
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included.
- Comes with complete suite of music-making software and apps:.
- For Mac: AmpliTube Metal, T-RackS CS Classic mastering suite, SampleTank XT sound workstation.
- For iOS: AmpliTube FREE for iOS (including Metal W amp, Metal 150 amp, Wharmonator stomp, X-Flanger stomp after registration); SampleTank FREE, a sonic workstation with 48 additional exclusive sounds (after registration); iGrand Piano FREE (includes Grand Piano 1 with Upright Piano 1 and Rock Grand 1 available after registering the app and hardware, respectively). And with the FREE iGrand Piano app, registering your iRig PRO instantly removes the 4-octave range limitation giving you access to all 88-notes of the instrument as in the full version.
iRig PRO will ship in September, priced at $149.99 USD / 119.99 EUR (exc. taxes).
More information: IK Multimedia / iRig PRO