Multiples Pro has updated the Sinus synthesizer instrument for Reaktor to version 1.1.
Sinus, or as I like to call it, ‘King Subby’, is a synthesizer suited to only one thing; Sub Bass!
Every aspect of the synth has been tuned to give the best quality timbres in Sub in order for this to be a part of your tracks for years to come.
Changes in Sinus v1.1
- Added a Square type oscillator.
- Added another Ladder filter, this time a 4 stage.
- 10 new presets showing off the Square oscillator at it’s best.
- Brand new user manual giving you details on each area of the synthesiser.
The synth is available for purchase for £5 GBP. Requires full version of Reaktor.
More information: Multiples Pro / Sinus
Multiples Pro has announced the launch of its new web store.
After many years of providing you with the very best in free sample libraries and Reaktor Ensembles, Multiples Pro releases it’s new Web Store with a multitude of new releases:
- Sinus – ‘King Subby’, a Reaktor ensemble that provides the best in Sub Bass sounds
- CrushEm – Bit Crushing gone way too far
- E|Loops Evolution – Over 1gb of quality drum loops
- A|Bass XL – Rerelease of this classic, 50 multi-sampled kits
Of course we still live in the free arena and we have a few releases for you as follows:
- MP-1 – The Evolution of the MPBASIC synthesiser
- RAX – Semi-Modular rack effects for use within your productions
This marks a milestone within the work we have been doing over the last few years and we hope you enjoy what we have to offer.
More information: Multiples Pro
Multiples Pro has announced Arps, a free loops pack.
The Mini Series section of the free downloads area hasn’t been receiving much love from us recently so we wanted to line up a few releases over the next few months to build up the database.
First up is Arps, were we look at arpeggiated loops that can be added to existing or new productions.
- 100 individual arpeggio loops recorded using the Subtractor synth in Reason at 125bpm.
- 10 raw packs with 5 variations for each of the sounds allowing these to be used as song starters.
- 10 Distorted packs, again with 5 variations for each of the sounds.
The sample pack is a free download at Multiples Pro.
More information: Multiples Pro / Arps
Multiples Pro has launched Sub Bass Vol 2, a free sample pack featuring sounds from the upcoming Sinus instrument library for Kontakt.
As we move forward with music production we tend to try a layer sounds to create frequency rich palettes that give weight to our work.
Nothing more needs to be said in regards to bass because we spend a huge amount of time creating the best and weighty sounds we can.
But we decided that on this occasion we would instead of using the tried and tested synthesizers or the usual 808/909 combo, create our own Sub Bass synth and sample it for this library.
And so we did……
Sub Bass Vol 2 features
- 10 multisampled sounds from c1-c3 in .wav format.
- 10 fully mapped Kontakt sample banks.
The sample pack is a free download via “Pay by Tweet”.
More information: Multiples Pro / Sub Bass Vol 2
Multiples Pro has announced its Maschine MicroPak, a collection of drum sounds made with Maschine 2.0.
For those of you who follow mrthebigman.com in it’s entirety you will note mrthebigman just picked up the most recent version of the Maschine software in Maschine 2.0.
This library has been created after many hours experimenting with the new Drumsynths in Maschine and he has served up so very cutting edge one shot hits.
Maschine MicroPak features
- 32 samples:
- 8 Kicks
- 8 Snares
- 8 HiHats
- 4 Toms
- 4 Percussion sounds
- Available .wav, Maschine 1.8 & Maschine 2 formats.
The sample pack is available as a free download.
More information: Multiples Pro / Maschine MicroPak
Multiples Pro has announced the release of Padded Cell: Aftermath and Dust: Subtractor, two new free sound packs.
Aftermath is the latest title in the Padded Cell series of sound design sample libraries.
This time we used the mighty Absynth from Native Instruments to create 50 separate sound-scapes using samples crafted in earlier sample libraries released here on Multiples Pro.
Padded Cell: Aftermath features
- 200 Rhythmical Loops recorded at 120bpm.
- 100 Old School sounds made using the E|Loops X3 sample library.
- 50 brand new loops created with Absynth using Dust: Imposcar, Dust: Minimoog, Dust: MPBASIC, Padded Cell: Granulab and ABass XL.
- All 50 sounds then “Celled” in the usual way.
The Aftermath pack is a free download in .WAV format.
The Dust: Subtractor pack includes 10 multi-sampled sounds created with the Subtractor synthesizer in Propellerhead Reason.
This is one of our favourite synthesisers and continues to dominate many of our tracks to this day due to it’s sound and bite which is often missing from today’s software instruments.
We have created 10 sounds for you to use in your productions which ooze these characters as well as provide a nice back-bone to the bass and lead ends of your tunes.
The Subtractor pack is available to download in .WAV, Kontakt 4+, Maschine 1.8+, and MPSampler/Reaktor formats.
More information: Multiples Pro
Multiples Pro has announced the release of MP Sampler sampler instrument for Reaktor, and the E|Loops X3 loop library.
As you can imagine now that we have broken into Reaktor plugin development and seeing as we are the worlds leading purveyor of free sample libraries it makes sense to bring both streams together in the form of the MP Sampler. This is a fully featured sampler plugin for Reaktor and comes with the following features as standard:
- Envelopes for both Sampler and Filter
- LFO control of each of the envelopes
- 6 filter types
- 5 effects including the MPBC Bit Crusher as standard
We have also created sample-maps for all of the new Bass and Dust packs to get you started on using the sampler and we will continue to support it as a preferred format for all of our libraries and products.
E|Loops X3 is a new loop library created out of some of the new sounds at Multiples Pro.
I took classic snare and hat sounds from the E|Kicks vol2, E|Snares vol2, E|Toms vol2 and several sounds from OneShot Killbot (currently available only to newsletter subscribers) to the party to create some of the most random sounds and shifts using the wonderful Massive Groovebox within Reaktor.
100 loops created with the Massive Reaktor Ensemble in all the usual formats.
More information: Multiples Pro