, Native Instruments
, Producer Tech
Posted in news
on Sep 25, 2012
Producer Tech has announced the launch of Soft Synth Courses, a series of online courses on software synthesizers available at Music-Courses.com.
Want to learn how your soft synths work, and how to create your own patches?
Our brand new online courses are now available taking you through the inner workings of some of the most popular soft synths on the market, including Massive, Omnisphere and Sylenth.
Use promo code GEYJE157 at checkout to take advantage of the 20% off introductory offer.
More information: Music-Courses / Soft Synth Courses
Music-Society has announced The Music Society Synth, a free synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
The Music Society Synth, a free synthesizer plugin for Music-Society members.
The Music Society Synth features
- 3 oscillators, 2 main OSC + 1 SUB-OSC – 7 waveforms; thick and bright sound with “fatness” technology.
- Oscillator Mix, 2 x PW, 3 octaves (+1, 0, -1), SUB OSC On/Off.
- Poly/Mono switch.
- LFO with 5 waveforms; Rate and MOD depth control; LFO routes to filter cutoff and PWM.
- 2 ADSR envelopes – VCA and VCF.
- Multi-mode filter: LP1, LP2 HP1, HP2, Moog, LP with Resonance, HP with Resonace, Bandpass with Resonance and Band Reject with Resonance. Cutoff and resonance controls.
- Effect section with delay and chorus.
- MIDI-learn for controls.
The TMSS plugin for Windows (VST) is a free download for registered Music-Society users (registration is free).
More information: Music-Society
Music-Society has announced the release of Charisma V08 Light, a free synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Charisma V08 Light features
- 2 OSC – switchable into 7 waveforms – both working with a new fatness technology for a thick and bright sound.
- Controls for Octave, Fine Tune and Pulswidth.
- 2 seperate ASDR VCA Envelopes.
- 2 separate ADSR VCF Envelopes with a multimode filter each; cotrols for 8 switchable Filter Types: 1-2-3 Pole Low Pass, 1-2-3 Pole High Pass and 1-2 Pole Moog Filter with Resonance Control.
- Stereo-Effect section with Delay and Chorus; Chorus (with Feedback working as Flanger); Delay is also switchable as tempo-synced.
- Works in Real Stereo Technology; you can set different sounds on each channel.
The plug-in is available as a free VST instrument for Windows for Music-Society members (registration is free).
More information: Music-Society
Datura-Instruments has released Compass, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Compass is a complex 4 voice analogue synthesizer equipped with a 4x five dimensional modulation system. Each voice provides two waves with a polyphony of 8 tones.
Compass produces sounds that are still moving and changing their timbre. It will be useful to play pads or special effects. It can sound like strings or a piano but also be used to create sinece-fiction effects.
Compass for Windows (VST) is available as a free download for registered Music-society.net members.
More information: Compass
Datura-Instruments has released MiraQlix, a virtual synthesizer for Windows.
MiraQlix is a signal controlled high frequency generator/synthesizer effect plugin. It generates high frequency signals to a base soud that is feeded to its input by using two methodes: distortion by waveshaping and/or synthesizing by frequency analysis.
It works also with other signals like drumloops or solo instruments.
The included lowpass filter provides you to sweep the synthesized sound. It is also equipped with a phaser, a delay and a stereo equalizer.
MiraQlix for Windows (VST) is available as a free download for Music-Society members.
More information: MiraQlix