TubeOhm has announced the release of Ambika-C, a MIDI controller plug-in for the Ambika synthesizer from Mutable Instruments.
Ambika-C MIDI controller is a hybrid MIDI editor for Ambika. To make sound design easy they implemented a special random function to create sounds in seconds.
The Ambika-C controller contains six additional and external step sequencers.
- All in one page with all valid parameters for the sound design.
- All in one page for the sequencers.
- Multi MIDI in.
- Six step sequencer.
- Each step sequencer it’s own MIDI in/out MIDI channel and BPM.
- Sequencer sync to all button.
- Random function for all selected parameters.
- Modulations matrix.
- Sequencer are usable with other synthesizer.
The plug-in is available for Windows (VST) for 29 EUR.
More information: TubeOhm / Ambika-C
Goldbaby has launched DFS Blue, a virtual synthesizer instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Logic EXS-24.
Goldbaby is a huge fan of hybrid analog/digital synths. This pack was lovingly sampled from some of these amazing instruments: PPG Wave 2.2, DSI Prophet 12, Ensoniq SQ80, Kawai K3m, Mutable Instruments Shruthi-1 and the Oto Biscuit (Der Oto). 1.5 GB of samples lovingly recorded through high end studio equipment.
The EXS24 version has plenty of patches and these patches can be edited further using EXS-24 extensive synth like controls.
The Kontakt version has a very useful GUI with plenty of synth controls to customize the sounds and also has a great little sequencer!
DFS Blue features
- 264 patches for EXS-24 / Kontakt 5.
- 2021 wav samples (24 bit, 1.5 GB).
- Kontakt version includes custom GUI with synth controls & sequencer.
- Requires Logic Pro 9.1 or higher, Kontakt 5 full version.
The sample library is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Goldbaby / DFS Blue