Neuenberger has released version 3.0 of JellyFilter, a freeware lead synth which was developed with a Nord Lead in mind.
Changes in JellyFilter v3.0
- Additional Oscillator, can be used as subbass or additional FM source to Oscillator 1. It also has its own additional Distortion.
- A standard Chorus now can fatten the sound even more. The Chorus can be adjusted by Dry/Wet, Rate, Depth, Delay and Type (Triangle, Saw, Square).
- Legato Mode, envelopes will not restart until the voice is completely released which can be useful for smooth crossovers between different notes.
- Lo-Fi “Distortion”, a Bit Reduction (BitRed) functionality that can reduce the information down to 2 bits. Old Digital-sounding Video-Console sounds can be created with this easily.
- Filter Steepness of 12 dB or 24 dB, allows the user to produce “warmer” sounds with the 12 dB option.
- Sample and Hold for LFO Modulation, can be synchronized to the tempo of the music.
- Exponential or Linear Envelopes, Amp and Filter envelopes can now be switched to exponential for even smoother envelopes.
- Fast/Slow Modulation Envelope.
Visit Neuenberger for more information and a link to download JellyFilter v3.0
Neuenberger has released version 2.1.1 of JellyFilter, a freeware lead synth which was developed with a Nord Lead in mind.
Changes in JellyFilter v2.1.1
- An additional Distortion option called “Rough” was added to allow harder sounds.
- User manual was updated with the latest additions.
It’s a good idea to protect your ears & equipment when using the Rough distortion type, especially in combination with the self Resonant Low Pass Filter Type II.
Visit Neuenberger for more information.
Neuenberger has updated JellyFilter from version 2.0 alpha to beta.
Updated since v2.0 alpha
- Fixed Filters: Only the experimental Notch Filter needs some update now
- Noise Frequency now has an effect on the sound
- The LED Switch of the User Interface has been updated such that it correctly shows the current choice if the program changes
- Updated the User Manual
- Added “Energy” Parameter to enhance Distortion
- Updated Patches: Snare, fm bass
- Updated Oct Shift: Moved the Oct shift to the OSC section as a knob
Visit Neuenberger for more information and a link to download JellyFilter v2.0 beta.
Neuenberger has released version 2.0 alpha of JellyFilter, a freeware lead synth which was developed with a Nord Lead in mind.
- Polyphony / Timbrality: 4 voices per channel, 16 channels
- Oscillators: 2 Oscillators with Controllable Unisono per Osc: Saw, Sine, Square, Pulse with PWM, Noise
- Filter: 24dB LowPass and Bandpass with resonance, Highpass, envelope amount and cutoff, possibility for self-resonance (protect your ears)
- Envelopes: ADSR for the Amplifier section, ADSR for the Filter section
- Effects: Portamento, Distortion, FM OSC 2-> OSC 1, Sync Osc 1 to Osc 2
- Modulation: Attack Decay Envelope: Either to FM amount or to OSC 2
- LFO: to OSC 1+2, to OSC 2, to Filter, to PW
This is an alpha release so it still needs some work (mainly GUI and filter enhancement).
Visit Neuenberger for more information and a link to download JellyFilter v2.0 alpha.
Neuenburger also released TigerDelay (delay effect plugin, with 24dB Lowpass filter, delay sync and ducking) a while ago, so check that one out as well.