, samples and sound libraries
, sound fx
, TC Electronic
Posted in news
on Jun 30, 2009
Loopmasters has released SFX Collection 01, a sample collection by Wave Alchemy, featuring sound effects created using the finest of vintage and new age electronic equipment.
All of the sounds in this library have been crafted from the ground up with many being enhanced by classic processors such as the Eventide H3000 and Sherman Filterbank. The sheer volume, quality and diversity of the material included make this our most exciting release to date and would be an essential addition to any producer’s arsenal.
Although primarily designed with dance music in mind, this pack also provides an excellent tool kit for music and sound design in a film or multimedia context.
Wave Alchemy – SFX Collection 01 features
- Over 1.5GB (before file conversions) of 24-bit 100% royalty free sounds, including:
- Textures – Ethereal beds, disturbing ambience, sublime pads and textured stabs for your inspirational needs.
- Impacts – Cone melting subs, reverb-washed collisions and thunderous drops designed to give your production personality and drive.
- Stabs & Acid Hits – Rustic stabs, minimal synths, heavenly chords and blissful 303 licks
- Sweeps & Drones – Distorted tones, analogue drones, luscious sweeps, and everything in between
- Short FX & Hits – Over 250 painstakingly crafted sounds including stereo crowd cheers, LFO madness, abstract hits, processed noise, reverse FX and glitchy shots.
- Cymbal FX – A unique collection of layered crash cymbals with extreme filtering, distortion and processing through the use of highly sought after outboard studio equipment.
- Downlifters – Noise drops, synth swirls, downward transitions, essential intros and progressive sweeps.
- Uplifters – pitched rises, affected noise and up-rising tones make for easy transitioning between different sections of your production.
- Recorded in 24bit through high quality A/D converters.
- 9 Ready to play Patches for Soft Samplers, Kontakt, Halion, Exs24, Nnxt and SFZ formats.
- Kit List: ARP Odyssey, Moog Voyager, Waldorf Microwave, Roland Juno 106, Roland TB-303, Nord Lead 3, Nord Lead 2, Vermona DRM1 MK11, Prophet 08, Eventide H3000, Sherman Filterbank, TC Electronic M3000, SPL Gainstation.
Wave Alchemy SFX Collection 01 is available in various formats for £44.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / SFX Collection 01
Nord has announced the Nord Wave Super Sounds, a collection of sound banks for the Nord Wave synthesizer.
We hand picked some of the planet’s best synthesizer sound programmers to create their individual – and ultimate – Nord Wave sound banks. And we sure got some awesome sounds to share with you. The mission was to bring out the big, bad synthesizer in the Nord Wave, and to exploit its unique sonic character to the limit.
The banks reflect the musical heritage and sound preferences of each and every programmer with plenty of personality. Look e.g. for vintage and skyscraper huge sounds in the US bank, modern characters that cuts through the everyday mush in the progressive Canadian and Italian banks, and a unique mix of Belgian-French haute couture from our friend Xavier Tribolet in the French bank.
The German bank is as efficient as the country’s rail- and highway system and the Dutch entry will make you think of tulips, the bestest of beer and excellent craftsmanship. The Future Music UK bank was conceived as a special project with the magazine. No less than three entire programming teams were set to work on a mission, which will blow your mind.
The Nord Wave sound banks are available as a free download.
Visit Nord for more information.
, instrument plugins
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 27, 2008
Ueberschall has released Electro Producer Pack, a gigantic library of cutting edge Club Electro necessities.
This Producer Pack includes everything that’s needed for a current professional electronic production. All sounds are organized and sorted to fit various genres like: House, Minimal, Trance, HardTechno, Dance or JumpStyle; to name few. To further boost workflow every file is branded with tempo and root key / key signature where applicable. All samples are pre-mapped to enable seamless integration into your DAW of choice. The extreme and lush textures of sound effects, synthesizer sounds and loops where created with both analog and digital hardware synthesizers.
Electro Producer Pack features
- Analog: Moog Voyager, Studio Electronics SE-1, Andromeda, Roland SH 101, MonoPoly, Juno 106, Oberheim Xpander, Oberheim OBMX, Waldorf Pulse.
- Digital Modeling: Clavia Nordlead, Access Virus, Korg MicroKorg, Juno 1, Juno 2.
- 1.3 GB, 2969 Loops and Samples:
- Single Drum Sounds — Tons of grab and go ready, punch filled and over the top: kick drums, claps, snare, hi hats, cymbals and shaker samples and other principals for the club scene.
- Drumloops — The drumloops have a wide reach of diverse styles, such as natural drum loops, shaker, percussion, hi-hat loops and even distorted, phased, flanged or crushed drum loops are available.
- Single Percussion Sounds — Hundreds of high impact global / hybrid percussion single sounds, custom tailored and treated for injection into the club mixing atmosphere.
- SFX — The 550 Sound Effects are split into up and down lifting sweeps, bits and pieces, effect loops and into a mixed category. The mixed category consits of atmospheres, hits, lfo, noise and weird effects.
- Synth Loops — An exceptional bonus of this product are the 540 synth loops. We fortified each folder with different sound patterns. They can be used as fill in, backing or main melody. Every Synth Loop also includes a set of variations.
- Synth Sounds — The 215 Synth Single Sounds are divided into bass and lead sounds, including types such as sinus, saw, resonance, sub, noisy and distorted sounds for example. We sampled the sounds with lengths of up to 8 sec.
- Vocoded Voices — Vocals: A music production without vocals? To top it off we bundled 175 supplemental vocoded vocals to give your productions the finishing touch.
- Bonus: Besides the over 1250 Drum and Percussion Sounds, there is an archive which consist of about 150 NO-KICK Drum loops.
Electro Producer Pack is available as an Elastik Soundbank for Mac and Windows (AU/VST/RTAS) for $119 USD / €99 EUR / £69 GBP.
Visit Ueberschall for more information and audio demos.
Related: Brad Linder
, circuit bending
, field recording
, Michael Robson
, open source
, random posts
Posted in random posts
on Mar 13, 2008
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on March 13th, 2008:
- Korg Stylus-Controlled Tablet Synth for Nintendo DS: DS-10 – Two patchable 2 osc virtual synths, four-part drum machines, sequencer with 2 synth tracks, 4 drum machine tracks and 16 steps, effects (delay, chorus, flanger), touch-control screen with real-time sound control, a keyboard screen, and matrix screen.