Le Lotus Bleu has released Semsentials, a soundset for the SEM V software synthesizzer by Arturia.
SEMSENTIALS offers 210+ new presets for Arturia SEM V, programmed by Nori Ubukata and Lotuzia. (including 2 Bonus banks issued from a Nori VS Lotuzia sound design challenge !!!)
SEMSENTIALS includes Keys, Basses, Leads, Pads, Atmos, ARPs, Percussions, Plucks as well as the usual subcategories like Brass, Strings, EPs and Organs, Clavinet, Stabs etc.
It is suitable for any genre of music, so from Film Scoring to the most up to date Dancefloor styles, from the most delicate leads to the huge powerstabs, be assured that you’ll find some unique and inspiring instruments.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19 EUR until September 21st, 2013 (regular 25 EUR, prices ex. VAT).
More information: Le Lotus Bleu / Semsentials
KV331 Audio has announced the release of Dawn of Electronic Music Volume 2, a new preset expansion bank for the SynthMaster software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
The bank consists of 53 presets designed by Nori Ubukata. Nori recreated sounds heard in popular Depeche Mode and Yellow Magic Orchestra songs in this bank.
Dawn of Electronic Music Vol 2 features
- 11 Basses.
- 6 Brasses.
- 8 FX.
- 2 Keys.
- 7 Leads.
- 3 Reeds.
- 10 Sequences.
- 2 Strings.
- 3 Synths.
- 1 Vocal.
The soundset costs $15 USD. It is currently available at a 30% discount in KV331 Audio’s Summer Sale.
More information: KV331 Audio
Le Lotus Bleu has announced the release of Big Sounds for the XXIth Century, a soundset by Nori Ubukata for the Synthix software synthesizer by XILS-lab.
“Big Sounds for the XXIth century” offers 128 new instruments for the Xils-Lab Synthix synthesizer, taking full advantage of its multilayer architecture and flexible modulations.
Huge 8 layers Unisson leads, Deep everevolving textured pads, smashing FX, Fat keys and Synths, stunning chords and Sequences : Everything is there for the modern composers/producers who wants to add instant impact and depth to their tracks, regardless of the style.
With this soundset, Nori pushed the Synthix to the extreme, and created instruments that are impossible to make with any other synth : MultiLayers huge instruments, complex sequences you can play along with a synth lead, splendid splits for instant inspiration, wide classic brass and strings.
Big Sounds for the XXIth Century features
- 128 instruments, clearly organised and tagged for a perfect integration into Synthix database engine.
- Includes Brass, Strings, Plucked strings, Woodwinds(60), Pads and Atmos(13),Keys, Organs, Clavinets (49), Basses and Guitars (27), Leads and synths (29) Arps, Fx (27) Percs tuned + untuned (34) Vocal (4).
- Highly expressive instruments, with many real time expression features.
- Pdf manual including preset list, and installation procedure.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of 14.50 EUR until August 14th, 2012 (regular price 21 EUR).
More information: Le Lotus Bleu / Big Sounds for the XXIth Century
, Ingo Weidner
, instrument plugins
, Kelvin Ford
, Michael Cavallo
, Nori Ubukata
, Stephen Wey
Posted in news
on Jul 23, 2012
XILS-lab has announced version 1.0 of Oxium, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Oxium is a unique, yet cost-conscious (€99.00 EURO/$129.00 USD) Mac-compatible (OS X 10.5 — 32-bit PowerPC and Intel; Mac OS X 10.6 or later — 32- and 64-bit Intel; Audio Unit, VST, RTAS — Pro Tools 7.0 and later) and PC-compatible (Windows XP, Vista, and 7 — 32- and 64-bit; VST, RTAS — Pro Tools 7.0 and later) performance-orientated soft synth plug-in, adept at giving equal billing to still-sought-after classic analogue sounds and more adventurous modernistic tones.
Oxium is coming with more than 250 carefully chosen performance-showcasing presets from XILS-lab’s talented team of well-known, world-class sound designers including Laurent Bourgeon (Lotuzia), Simon Ball (Soundsdivine), Nori Ubukata, Pascal Laigle (Tzadi), Kelvin Ford, Ingo Weidner, Stephen Wey, Sami Rabia (Aiyn Zahev), Michael Cavallo.
Oxium is available to purchase for the introductory price of 69 EUR until August 15th, 2012 (regular 99 EUR).
More information: XILS-lab / Oxium
Le Lotus Bleu has released Legendary Collection, a soundset for Native Instruments FM8 by Nori Ubukata, combing the two libraries “Beyond Reality” and “FM Legends” in a single package.
The “Beyond reality” part covers replicas of real instruments (Classical, electrical, ethnic), while the “FM Legends” part takes to new hights all the classical FM sounds (Rhodes, EPs, Clavinets, Bells, Organs, etc)
On both soundsets, Nori used his incredible FM synthesis mastering skills to offer to the composer or songwriter very expressive and fully detailed instruments. Not only will this collection be usefull to sketch scores, or blend or layer FM tones with real or sampled instruments to give them unique flavours, but the instruments alone deliver instant beauty, and present this rich and specific FM character only a few synthesizers can offer.
Legendary Collection features
- 240 instruments, clearly organised and tagged for a perfect integration into FM8 search engine.
- 60 additonal exclusive instruments aka “The Bous Bank”.
- Includes Brass, Strings, Plucked strings, Woodwinds(60), Pads and Atmos(13),Keys, Organs, Clavinets (49), , Basses and Guitars (27), Leads and synths (29) Arps, Fx (27) Percs tuned + untuned (34) Vocal (4).
- Highly expressive instruments, with many real time expression features. Very CPU Friendly instruments, all playable on a reference PIV Single Core 1 Ghz Computer.
- Designer notes embedded in each patch, including the description of midi controllers assignation.
- A Pdf manual including preset list, installation procedure, tips and tricks for for FM8, unique Operators tuning charts, Advanced mixing techniques for FM8 tutorial.
Legendary Collection for FM8 is available for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR until May 14th, 2012 (regular 29 EUR).
More information: Le Lotus Bleu / Legendary Collection