Results for Novaflash
Below are the posts that should have something to do with 'Novaflash'.
Note: Use the search form in the top right if you're looking for something specific.
NovaFlash has released a beta version of NoiseWork, a freeware noisy/dirty/FSU synth for Windows PC.
- 12 note Polyphony
- 2 x VCO + ring mod
- 2 x LFO
- 2 Multi-mode 36db filters (ser/par)
- 2+1 EG
- Effects: LoFi, Disto+Fdbck, reverb, etc
This synth is still in beta but you can download the latest version here.
Visit NovaFlash for more information.
Novaflash has recently released a number of new freeware VST instruments and effects.
New and updated plug-ins
- Eat Me!, a stereo bit crusher effect.
- RSP10, Multi effect.
- Fyltox Solo, a stereo MultiFilter for live performance.
- Phasm (beta), a Pad Synth.
- T-Synth (alpha).
The Oxytocin synth has been updated as well.
Visit Novaflash for more information on all of these free plug-ins.
It’s been a while since I posted about this synth, but it seems this puppy gets updated at least a dozen times a month so it isn’t totally weird it doesn’t really look the way it did almost half a year ago.
There have been too many updates to list so I’ll just sum up the main features again.
- Sound generator (max 9 poly) featuring 2 dual VCOs (A+B), EG, sharpness, waveform shaper, 2 x LFO (each w/ EG), 1 adj. noise generator (w/ EG), 1 ring modulator, HP, BP, LP res. filters (3 flavors – 12 to 36db), distortion (21 modes) + soft limiter
- Main Amp and Misc includes a free EG (HADSR, positive or negative, velocity, 3 destinations), arp and Unison = max 3 voices
mono: granulizer (modulable), LoFi, Formant filter and 2 x VCF (ser/par)
stereo: delay (modulable, independant channel setup, gated mode), chorus, reverb (gated mode), spacializer (stereo expander)
- LFO: 4 x modulator each w/ EG, FX dedicated
- Step Sequencer, 2x 128
- MIDI Learn
Last time I tried this synth I liked it but didn’t find many useful presets included and it’s not the easiest synth to program so I kind of forgot about it. This time around the default 128 presets include many beautiful bread and butter type sounds, so if you didn’t like Oxytocin much before maybe give it another shot.
The author claims this synth is not for newbies and judging from the screenshot it does indeed look quite complex.
- Max Poly = 9
- Unison = 3 voices, spread
- 2 x VCO, each w/ own EG. (adj. harmonic, waveform tweaker)
- 2 x LFO, each w/ own EG
- 1 noise generator w/ own EG
- HP, BP, LP filters, 3 flavors (12 to 36db)
- distortion + limiter
- free EG (WADSR, velocity, 3 dest. blocks)
- FX (mono)
- 4 x LFO modulator each w/ own EG
- granulizer (a kind of), modulable
- LoFi & multi VCF (swapable)
- stereo delay, modulable
- stereo reverb
- stereo expander (cheap, out of phase L/R)