NOVAkILL has released kILL-O-RAMA, a freeware effect plug-in for Windows PC.
kILL-O-RAMA’s large X-Y pad allows you to concurrently set pan and volume for a channel. It also features a tempo-synced LFO to facilitate auto-panning.
Using just the volume slider, it can also be used to increase or reduce the gain of a channel on those occasions when you would otherwise need to turn all your other channels up or down.
Visit NOVAkILL for more information and a link to download kILL-O-RAMA.
NOVAkILL has updated GODkILLER to version 2. It is a versatile V/A synth that looks quite simular to EGOkILLER.
The new version has two oscillators with sync and Hard Sync. It also has two graphical ADSR envelopes and a comprehensive LFO featuring 16 different waveforms. Overdrive and LFO destinations can be controlled by a Modulation Wheel on a MIDI keyboard controller.
- 2 Standard SE Oscillators, each with 7 different waveforms
- Polyphonic Unison
- Mixable Low-Pass [12dB or 24dB/octave switchable] and band Reject filters
- Graphical ADSR Envelopes
- Custom tempo-synced LFO featuring 16 shapes and frequency up to 16 bars
- Overdrive effect
- MIDI automation
Visit NOVAkILL for more information and a link to download GODkILLER v2.
NOVAkILL has released two new synths: EGOkILLER v2 and BRAINkILLER.
Like the original, EGOkILLERversion2 is based on a single Phase Distortion Oscillator. The sub-oscillator has not been carried over as a raft of improvements has made it redundant. The new version features:
- dual High Pass – Low Pass filter set-up with resonance
- graphical envelopes for both modulation and VCA
- new LFO
- extra flexibility has been added to modulation routings
- includes really fat Unison and an enhanced overdrive
BRAINkILLER has been created with CPU usage in mind. It uses a new oscillator, made by EVM Synths, that has built-in unison which makes it much more efficient than other unison methods without compromising on the sound. It also has two redesigned LFO and the ability to mix four different filter types together. Since finishing this instrument, NOVAkILL have been using it extensively in songs for their new album, not because it uses less CPU but because it sounds great and is very easy to use.
Visit NOVAkILL for more information and a link to download these VSTi.
NOVAkILL has released FEARkILLER X2, a complete reworking of the original FEARkILLER synth.
This synth is great for nasty loud sounding leads and basses.
- FM oscillator (as in orignal FEARkILLER)
- sub oscillator with Hard Sync
- 2 LFO
- Mod matrix
- 2 preset banks
Visit NOVAkILL for more information and a link to download FEARkILLER X2.
NOVAkILL has released NEOkILLER X2, which is a new and improved version of the NEOkILLER VSTi synth.
New features include:
- New SV Filter set-up with an X-Y Pad for mixing between Low Pass
- High Pass, Band Pass and Band Reject filter modes
- Comprehensive MONO Mode support
- All-new Unision set-up provided by Chris Kerry
- New look Mod Matrix with 13 Mod Sources and 15 Destinations
- Updated GATE and new control types
Visit NOVAkILL for more information and a link to download NEOkILLER X2.