Pluggotic has released Footile, a free glitch effect plug-in for Windows.
Footile is the remix of a vst effect by Novuzeit, Motile. Motile and Footile share the same serial-multifx concept and sound architecture but with a different modulation sistem.
In Footile, the effects parameters can be tweaked on four different “scenes”. Each scene is shown (colour coded) as a corner of a xy pad in the middle of the interface, so moving the cursor will morph each scene into the others.
Furthermore, morphing can be modulated with independent & mixable lfos, sequencers, envelope followers, randomizers (s/h), operating on x or y axis or both at host-synchronized rates.
Inspired by a certain quest for failure, Footile can be pretty unsubtle. It will treat signals with the following fx chain: pitch shifter-bitrate crusher-psycho-grains-glitch-metal-filter-control. Every effect can be disactivated and mixed at will.
Footile comes with 32 unsuccessful presets.
Footile is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: Pluggotic
DarkWare/NOVUZEIT developer Jack Dark has released source files of his SynthEdit plug-ins.
As a parting gift to the SynthEdit scene I have decided to release all of my DarkWare and NOVUZEIT .SE1 source files for free.
Jack decided to cease VST production a while ago.
You can download the archives in one single .ZIP file from Rapidshare.
Novuzeit has announced a bundle sale of the entire Novuzeit VST collection.
Jack Dark writes:
As of August 2007, NOVUZEIT has ceased VST production. NOVUZEIT products are still being sold, and will be sold for a while to come. However, as a “going out of VST production business” caveat, NOVUZEIT would like to extend this special offer
For a limited time, the Novuzeit Bundle costs $50 USD. It includes the following plugins:
- Neon Black, hybrid synthesis synthesizer
- Mega-Mogue, subtractive synthesis synthesizer
- Iridesynth’s Revenge, phase distortion synthesizer
- The Hands Of Darkness – “CLENCHED”, atmosphere generating synthesizer
- NeoRetro DX, vintage & vogue video game synthesizer
- PropheSea, subtractive vector hybrid synthesizer
- X-FX series, a collection of 10 classic FX
- Kinetic Visual Replay, useful insanity with déjà vu
- Sizzle Spine, step-sequenced distortion unit
- Motile, for extreme experimental audio manipulation
- FX Lord, a multi-FX unit coupled with modulation matrix abilities
- Voxelay, delay effect
This special Novuzeit Bundle deal is available until September 1st, 2007.
Visit Novuzeit for more information and and demo versions of the plugins in this bundle.
, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, low price
Posted in news
on Jun 15, 2007 - 0 comments
Novuzeit has released X-FX Series, a collection of 10 classic audio effects.
Jack Dark writes:
X-FX represents 10 high quality individual VST units (listed below) that offer traditional FX with enhanced control parameter options. For example, nearly every control knob on an X-FX unit supports its own individual LFO for self-automation. Most X-FX units allow tweaking of the left and right stereo channels independently (where sensibly applicable).
X-FX includes the following plugins:
- Analog filter, vintage filter designed for analog warmth
- Chorus, with large variety of options
- Comb filter, including state variable filtering
- Delay, interesting modulation options for glitchy weirdness
- Distortion, decibel quantizing, bitcrushing and waveshaping
- Overdrive, designed to emulate the sounds of a variety of tube amplifiers
- Pan-Vol, LFO controlled volume shaping / stereo panning
- Phlanger, a combination phaser and flanger unit
- Reverb, with a few twists
- Stereoize, turn your mono into stereo
The full version of X-FX gets rid of the random periodic silence and includes the user manual. You can purchase the X-FX series is currently only $20.00 USD.
Visit the X-FX page for more information on each individual effect plugin, screenshots, demo sounds and a to download a demo of the X-FX Series.
Novuzeit has released Kinetic Visual Replay, a multi-effect VST plug-in.
Kinetic Visual Replay allows realtime control of FX units’ parameters with kinetic pucks, displayed in the center of the GUI.
- 10 individual audio FX units: Bitcrushing, Scratching, Glitching, Granularation, Metallization and more
- Each kintetic puck (FX unit parameter control) is tracked on screen in realtime, simultaneously
- Custom background for the playfield
- Direct recording and looping playback of realtime movements for each kinetic puck
Kinetic Visual Replay costs $30.00 USD and a demo version is available. (The demo has random periodic silence, only 20 presets, only a basic user manual and the Metal and Pitch FX Units do not allow Replay File recording)
Visit Novuzeit for more information, some mp3 demos and a link to download the demo of Kinetic Visual Replay.
Novuzeit has released NeoRetro DX, a commercial game synth VSTi plug-in. NeoRetro DX is a complete rebuild of the original NeoRetro from the ground up. Everything under the hood has been revamped, upgraded, optimized, and … read more
Novuzeit has updated their commercial VSTi The Hands Of Darkness to v1.5, and renamed it The Hands Of Darkness – “Clenched”. Clenched is a synth that creates dark, unsettling, and intentionally malfunctioning-sounding textures. The original … read more