Odo Synths has released Six, a simple FM synth VSTi plugin.
- All the routings from the dx7 synthesizer and also some routings from different fm synths
- 8 stage envelopes
- Random option for easy patch generation
- Fine reset button (because fine tune can be very ugly)
- Every operator has a -6 to 3 octave knob
- Fine tune and PW
- Level and time knob for envelopes
- Filter (12/low, 24/low, 36/hipass/moog 4/moog 8) has the same 8 stage envelope with time and level
- PMD and feedback knobs
- Effects: chorus, phaser and a stereo delay
This synth comes with a full bank of 128 presets and it is available as donationware. Unless you donate you will not be able to set any parameters with the knobs.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download a free version of Six.
Odo Synths has released Noisie, a freeware synth created with SynthEdit.
- 3 Oscs including pulsewidth, shape, clip and 5 waveforms
- Modulation Osc with ADSRLT controls, 5 waveforms and 13 curves
- Modulation matrix with PM, FM, PW, Cut 1, Cut 2 and AM envelopes and ringmod options
- 2 Filters (low, high, band and 4pole) with LFO running free, synced or on first, with many waveforms
- Pitch envelope
- Note Glide
- Phaser, Sub-Noise, Distortion, Chorus and Delay effects
- 16 Note Gate
- ARP with 6 settings
- 148 presets
This one has a huge set of features!
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download Noisie.
Odo Synths has updated Unknown 64 Pro to version 1.1.
New in v1.1
- Additional sample rates: 8000 and 4000
- LFO’s to trigger pulsewidth, filter and pitch envelopes
- Hi Boost added
- Polyphony from 2 to 3
- GUI Changes
- Help files
- Extra bank of 32 presets, total presets 160
Unknown Pro 64 is donationware and all knobs are disabled (so you can’t change the presets) until you make a donation.
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download Unknown 64 Pro v1.1.
Odo Synths has released B-Station 2, a freeware bass VSTi plug-in.
- 3 oscillators, with fine tune/octave/pw/volume and 5 different waveforms per osc
- mod oscillator for Pulse width and for phase modulation
- 4 filters types: lowpass/bandpass/hipass/4 pole
- filter has envelope ADSRLT 12 curves and a BPM LFO
- modulation Envelope for the pitch and Pulse width
- simple Vibrato
- low and hi boost
- velocity filter and volume on/off
- glide/retigger and a master volume
- 32 preset by Odo + extra bank by sinkmusic
Visit Odo Synths for more information and a link to download B-Station 2.
Odo has released the final version of Unknown 64 Pro (beta info here).
- One oscillator synth with 4 waveforms (triangle/pulse/saw/noise)
- Filter envelope with 3 filter types LP/HP/BP
- Pitch, pulsewitdh and volume envelopes (each Envelope can be inverted and has 13 different curves)
- Ringmodulation Osc or a ringmodulation BPM LFO
- BPM LFO for pulsewidth/cutoff/oscillator pitch
- 3 big sequencers for creating the real c64 arps and percussion (one for the octave and notes, one only for octaves and one for the waveforms)
- BPM sync on all sequencers with speeds from 1/16 to 1/128
- Vibrato/bitcrusher/panner effects
- Envelope restart/pickup
- 128 presets
Odo decided to make the final version donationware. The full version unlocks the controls on Unknown 64 Pro so if you like the way this synth sounds and you want to make your own presets, head on over to Odo’s website and donate some cash!
Odo has released a beta of Unknown 64 Pro, a free synth designed to recreate Commodore 64 sounds.
Unknown 64 Pro is simular to the previously released Unknown64 (check Odo’s website for features).
New in Unknown 64 Pro (compared to Unknown64)
- Changed sound and pitched noise
- Improved CPU
- New sequencer
- Polyphonic (up to 3 sounds)
- New envelope (choice between restart and pickup)
- MIDI learn
- Changed ringmod (control by Osc or LFO)
- Bit crusher
- 128 presets
Unknown 64 Pro is still in beta and can be downloaded here.
Odo has released B-Station 2, a freeware VSTi suitable for bass sounds. It is a remake of B-Station, which is no longer available since Odo lost it.
- 3 Oscillators with 5 waveforms and individual pulse width per osc.
- Detune and octave controls
- 4 filter effects (Band, 4Pole, Lo, Hi)
- Crusher and Vibrato effects
- Mod Osc and Envelope
- Retrigger On/Off
- Glide and pitch up or down
- MIDI learn
This little synth isn’t featured on Odo’s website yet, so download it here.