Real-time collaborative digital audio workstation Ohm Studio has been updated, featuring new authorship information and a session participants list in the Inspector.
Ohm Studio’s Inspector now includes authorship information and a list of session participants.
Changes in Ohm Studio rev. 69688
- Added authorship information in the Inspector (for Racks, Plugins, Tracks and Patterns).
- Added list of participants to the session in the Inspector, along with some functionalities such as “match John’s mutes and solos”.
- Fixed buzzing sounds that could be heard in VSTs that don’t support processReplacing.
- More strict check for similar VST identifiers: Ohm Studio won’t try to load ‘Guitarist’ instead of ‘Guitar Rig’ among other cases.
- Corrected a bug where refresh button and chat textfield wouldn’t be accessible in dashboard.
- Corrected double-full-screen-related bugs.
- Corrected a bug where sample downloading/uploading could fail.
- You can hide / show the chat and mixer view (o and p shortcuts respectively).
- Misc bug fixes in the Modular view.
- Reduced occurences of disconnections from server.
- Fixed sample download / upload and others problems for Windows users using a foreign locale such as Japanese or Russian.
- You will now be clearly notified when an incoming update is on its way.
- Misc fixes and improvements.
The new Ohm Studio application is now available to download.
More information: Ohm Studio