One Red Dog has released Arctic Keys, a virtual analog synthesizer for iPad.
Arctic Keys is a virtual analog synthesizer for iPad that delivers audio quality equivalent to that of high cost hardware options.
Featuring a classic dual-oscillator subtractive synthesis design that gives you sound creation flexibility, with an easy to use user interface that just wants to be tweaked.
Whether you’re a music professional or a passionate novice, Arctic Keys enables you to create cool, smooth sounds, The formula is simple – Tweak, Perform, Share.
Arctic Keys features
- Alias-free analog modelling oscillators.
- 16×4 gate step-sequencer with deep modulation routing.
- Effects processors including EQ, distortion, chorus, and stereo delay.
- Multi-touch performance oriented keyboard with pitch bend, velocity and aftertouch.
- Real-time phrase recorder with audio, MIDI, and patch file sharing.
- CoreMIDI support with Virtual MIDI Ports.
Arctic Keys for iPad is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: One Red Dog / Arctic Keys
, One Red Dog
, Shoulda Woulda Coulda
, Synthetic Bits
, White Noise Audio
Posted in news
on Sep 15, 2011
TempoRubato has announced the release of new updates of its NLogSynth PRO and NLog MIDI Synth for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch.
With new virtual Core MIDI, audio background operation and sync options including MIDI Clock & Korg’s WIST technology the updated NLog Synths will ground-break new and innovative ways for musicians to work with iOS devices. With now being able to interconnect apps running in parallel on the same device, we believe that iOS musicianship will reach a new level.
You can now play NLog Synths from controller apps like Audanika’s SoundPrism running on the same iOS device connected via virtual Core MIDI. In combination with NLog’s professional grade synth engine new exciting ways of app interaction and workflow are created for iOS users. Other controller apps like polychord by Shoulda Woulda Coulda or sequencer apps like Genome by White Noise Audio are supported as well.
Further, TempoRubato has implemented new synchronization options for its NLog synths. MIDI Sync in slave mode is supported for Core MIDI apps running in parallel on the same device like MoDrum by finger-pro, FunkBox by Synthetic Bits or Molten by One Red Dog Media as well as for synchronization with external MIDI devices like hardware drum boxes or connected DAWs like Apple’s Logic or Ableton’s Live.
The updates are scheduled for release in the iTunes App Store on Friday, September 16th.
More information: TempoRubato
One Red Dog Media has released version 1.1 of the Molten drum machine app for iPad.
Molten is a powerful and intuitive tool for creating percussive sounds and rhythm sequences for the iPad.
Changes in Molten v1.1
- Fixed MIDI clock sync.
- Improved CoreMIDI configuration.
- Added virtual MIDI ports for interoperability with other multitasking apps.
- Added background audio.
Molten is available to purchase from the iTunes App store for $4.99 USD.
More information: One Red Dog / Molten
One Red Dog has released Molten, a drum machine app for iPad.
Molten Drum Machine is a powerful and intuitive tool for creating percussive sounds and rhythm sequences.
What makes it unique is its approach to grid based pattern sequencing that divides time to instantly add tuplets and fills to your drum programming.
Unleash the potential of your beats on the iPad.
- Easily and quickly create rhythms with complex time signatures.
- Intuitively divide a note into tuplets.
- Each pattern has eight instrument tracks.
- Each instrument track has its own effects processor which can be tweaked in real-time.
- Global master effects processor including delay, reverb, EQ and compressor.
- Sample based synthesis with user loadable samples.
- Share your pattern compositions as audio or MIDI files or transfer patterns between Molten users.
Molten is available to purchase from the iTunes App store for the introductory price of $9.99 USD for a
limited time only.
More information: One Red Dog / Molten