Wavesfactory releases Retro Keys I, a Kontakt library featuring 3 keyboards from the 70s.
Retro Keys I is a collection of 3 libraries based on famous keyboards from the 70s. Perfectly replicated with all the original features and more.
- The Compac is an electric piano made by Crumar in 1972 that features 3 piano sounds (piano, honky tonk and clavichord). Noise, envelope and cabinets also available.
- The Orchestrator was also made by Crumar in 1975, is an electric piano and a “string machine” with a brass simulator. Bass, brass, piano, clavichord, violin, cello; with vibrato, cabinets, noise, envelope and presets.
- The Organ X55 is a clonewheel made by Elka also in the 70s. Features 2 keyboards with 1 drawbar each, 3 piano sounds with optional sustain, percussion, 2 vibrato types, brilliance, cabinets, rotator, tube drive and a set of presets (including random values).
All keyboards have an option called “vintage”. When it’s active some effects are applied to give a very nice vintage vibe to the sound (tape distortion, compression, wow, flutter and speed variations). We love it and we’re sure you’ll love it too.
The library is available for the introductory price of 9.95 EUR until November 1st, 2014 (regular 19.95 EUR).
More information: Wavesfactory / Retro Keys I
Hello Samples has launched Sweet Chords Vol2, a collection of construction kits & chord kits.
The second volume in our series of our experimental electric piano themed sample packs is out! Sweet Chords is back, and here to stay!
Arecio & Hi.Moez have locked themselves up in the studio again to delight you with some fresh and inspiring sounds.
1754 sounds divided in 10 construction kits that contain Electric Pianos, Organs and Synthesizers. To put the icing on the cake we’ve further processed with ‘foogers some of these sounds, creating instruments and kits based around those specific chords for ease of use and instant fun-factor.
Sweet Chords Vol2 features
- More than 1,700 painstakingly handcut samples.
- All WAV files in 24 bits 44.100 (16 bits for MPC).
- 141 ready to use Ableton Live Instruments
- 10 construction kits (including 31 instruments with chords & riffs).
- 63 E. Piano chords Instruments.
- 12 Organ chords Instruments.
- 35 Processed chords Instruments.
- 10 Maschine construction kits (115 ready to use Groups)
- 82 E.Piano Groups (including chords & riffs).
- 15 Organ Groups.
- 15 Clav & Synth Groups.
- 3 Processed chords Groups.
- 10 MPC construction Kits
- 40 ready to use MPC kits (1000/2500).
The sample pack is available for purchase for 10 EUR.
More information: Hello Samples / Sweet Chords Vol2
Rhythmic Robot has announced Lorenzo, a vintage reed organ instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We have a bit of a soft spot for reed organs. They can add an instant blanket of breathing, organic warmth to a track. Their tuning’s never perfectly stable. The reeds are never quite in sync. The fan noise adds a dash of high-frequency texture to each note. Overall, we can’t get enough of them.
The Lorenzo is a compact four-octave reed organ. No chord accompaniment buttons; no tone controls; just keys and reeds and a fan breathing air over them. So it only does one thing, but the sound it makes it just fantastic.
- Rich, vintage reed organ tone.
- Individual control over key on and key off samples, randomised for authenticity.
- Vintage attack captures the original characteristic sound of the reeds; Clean attack gives a snappier, modern sound.
- Tremolo, rotary and two types of distortion.
- Tilt EQ to tailor the tone.
- Separately adjustable fan noise.
Lorenzo for Kontakt is available for the introductory price of £4.95 GBP (regular £5.95 GBP).
Rhythmic Robot has also recently released its Busker percussion library.
Busker takes its inspiration from those blond-dreadlocked chaps on street corners, and aims to put the smell of old sweat and weed into your DAW courtesy of some street-vibe percussion: cajon, knee-snare, foot stomp, and two kinds of tambourines.
Tambourines in particular always sound kind of anodyne in the big sample libraries; these are warts-and-all wonders of realism, with shakes, rolls, hits and many many randomised round-robins to add natural variation.
- Everything you need to add some hippie street vibe to your tracks.
- Foot stomp, Cajon, portable wire Knee Snare, and two kinds of Tambourine.
- Multiple round-robins and velocity layers for organic variation.
- Hit things with hands or sticks and beaters.
- “Street” knob adds instant trashy grunge for a more sweat-stained feel.
Busker for Kontakt is available for the introductory price of £5.95 GBP (regular £9.95 GBP).
More information: Rhythmic Robot
Bedroom Producers Blog has introduced Vintage Chord Organ, a free Kontakt sample library from Aerocity featuring an old Magnus Chord Organ instrument from the 1960’s.
A chord organ is a compact keyboard instrument which looks like a small reed organ, although it sounds quite similar to an accordion. I used to own a cheap Bontempi version of a chord organ a long while ago and I’ve always regretted selling it without sampling it first. That’s one of the reasons why I was so happy when I stumbled onto this free Kontakt instrument by Aerocity.
Vintage Chord Organ is a free sample library based on a Magnus Chord Organ, featuring 37 fully playable keys (with infinite hold time) and fixed tuning of the original instrument.
The library is available for download from Bedroom Producers Blog.
More information: Bedroom Producers Blog / Vintage Chord Organ
Rattly And Raw has launched 60s Organs and Oddities, a virtual organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontkat.
The 60s Organs and Oddities Pack is a massively multisampled and looped collection of rare and weird organs for your delight!
60s Organs and Oddities features
- Incluces 60s valve organ, 60s wind powered organ, 60s combo organ, a large manually operated bellows driven harmonium, mini-organ, soprano melodica, the boiler organ.
- Sampled with U67s, Royer R122, MD441, or/and new AKG D12VR and run through Neve 33135 or Api preamps.
- Several custom IRs in most of the instruments, all selectable via a menu. From huge vintage springs to tiny vintage springs as well as the (very hard to sample) spring verb from the valve organ itself.
The library is available for £15 GBP.
More information: Rattly And Raw / 60s Organs and Oddities
More posts that match this tag
Sound Dust has released Hammr Growler, the third part of the Hammr Suite, a comprehensive tonewheel organ set of sampled instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt. Hammr Growler is the filthy brother of the not particularly … read more
Samplehonics has released Philicorda, the first premium virtual instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt from its new imprint Sonas. This is the first Philicorda virtual instrument available that has every single vox and octave combination sampled … read more
Arturia has announced the release of VOX Continental V, a vintage keyboard recreation, bringing back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300. As a high-end software recreation of the Sixties-vintage VOX Continental 300 … read more
Sound Dust has announced the release of Hammr+, a virtual tonewheel organ instrument library for Native Instruments, developed in collaboration with Oasis/Sheryl Crow keyboard player Mikey Rowe and recorded by Andy Britton. You’d be right … read more
Sound Dust has announced the release of HamMR Bass & Chords, a free tonewheel organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Developed as part of the HamMR suite with organ supremo Mikey Rowe, Bass & … read more
Bigcat Instruments has announced Saint Augustine’s Organ, a virtual organ instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt. Nick Appleton sampled the organ of St. Augustine’s Anglican Church, Neutral Bay. I’ve turned it into an instrument for Kontakt … read more
GSi has announced the release of version 1.4 of its VB3 tonewheel organ instrument. VB3 version 1.4 recompiled to be x64 VST for Windows. There’s no difference with the 32 bit version except that the … read more
Samplephonics has announced the release of the Leeds Town Hall Organ, a free virtual instrument sample library in collaboration with organist Dr Simon Lindley. Simon crafted 6 versatile presets for us and we began the … read more
Sonokinetic has announced the release of The Carnival, a virtual barrel organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Ever since we recorded and produced ‘Carousel’ several years ago, we’ve been hearing so many positive reactions … read more
SampleTekk has announced a blowout sale on PMI Instruments, offering its PMI sample libraries at 50% off for a limited time. April 1 we will stop selling PMI Instruments. So during march we are having … read more
Outbound link: SampleTekk
– Related: accordion
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 04, 2014 - 0 comments
LinPlug has released updates for its CrX4, Organ 3, SaxLab and RMV instrument plug-ins. Today we release the second of three batches of updates. The updated products are CrX4, Organ3, SaxLab and RMV, all on … read more
SampleTekk has announced the release of ST Little Bastard, a virtual organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Recently I was in a studio doing something completley different, when I suddenly spotted something lurking in … read more
Audiority has announced Analog Drawbars, a virtual organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5. Analog Drawbars is an additive organ instrument based on a rare EMS Synth E sinewave oscillator. The principle is the … read more
Precisionsound has announced the Multimonica II, a sample library featuring a vintage analog synthesizer that combines vacuum tube synthesis with a fan-powered reed organ, and is equally at home in electronic and acoustic music. The … read more
SampleTekk has launched ST Reed Organ, a virtual organ instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt. It huffs and it puffs, I don’t know, it could blow your house down. However, it will produce a charming … read more