Boscomac has announced Tranzistorg MK2, an updated version of the transistor-based combo organ instrument for Reaktor.
This version is really more complete and subtle. Leslie cab was added, it works with all cabinets available. It offers a lot of warmness on the organ. The Drive section offers two modes, Hard & Soft. There is also a vibrato and reverb that offers two modes, Sping & Slap, available in mono or stereo. Finally, the drawbars section offers a close setting Vox organ.
Also released is Baroussel, a Reaktor ensemble based on a barrel organ and a carrousel.
BARROUSEL is based on a barrel organ and a Carrousel. You can adjust the color Tone of the instrument, change the wind noise in the pipes, choose the instrument condition and act on its accuracy and its responsiveness. And finally, you can place the instrument in a kind of magical reverb …
Both instruments are available to download as freeware. Donations are much appreciated.
More information: Boscomac
Forgotten Keys has launched Hammond AV-64, a virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The FK14 Kontakt Instrument is based on the Hammond auto-vari 64, model 101300. This is the later version released in the early 1980s, and featured 64 rhythms, 6 breaks and 10 analogue sounds.
Originally designed to sit on top of a home organ, indeed some top-of-the-range Hammond organs had the unit built in.
The FK14 is a faithful re-creation of most of the units features, with all sounds individually multi-sampled in high quality.
FK14: Hammond AV-64 features
- Virtual instrument based on the AV-64 101300 model.
- 10 multi-sampled sounds.
- 16 combinable re-created rhythms with 4 variations each.
- 6 rhythm breaks assigned to 12 rhythms.
- Volume, pan, tune and mute for each sound.
- Note input and audio output routing.
The library is available to purchase for £4 GBP.
More information: Forgotten Keys / Hammond AV-64
Martinic has released version 1.2.2 of the Combo Model F and version 1.3.2 of Combo Model V, two freeware combo organ instrument plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Combo Model F is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known Italian combo organ from the 1960s.
Combo Model V is a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
Changes in Combo Model F v1.2.2 / Combo Model V v1.3.2
- [Combo Model V] Added extend bass range and 8′-16′ bass switches.
- [Combo Model V] Improved bass voice attack/release transients.
- [Combo Model F] Increased precision of bass volume knob.
- Improved reverb sound.
- Improved guitar cabinet simulation resampling quality.
- Improved plug-in parameter labelling.
- Added tooltips in GUI.
- Increased precision of bass volume and reverb knobs.
- Highlight MIDI learnable controls.
- Automatically (dis)arm clear MIDI map button.
- Cancel MIDI learn on panic attack.
- Improved GUI automation behaviour.
- Improved Scala scale file import when base frequency is out of range.
- [Mac OS X] Slightly improved overall CPU use.
- [Windows] Fixed enter key clearing selected text on keyboard input.
The plug-ins are available to download as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Martinic
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Sep 03, 2013 - 0 comments
SampleTekk has announced a sale on its Organ libraries, offering a 60% discount for 2 days only.
Organ Special Sale
- ST Tonewheel —Welcome to the Tonewheel experience – The Draw-Bar is open! If this organ was a date, it wouldn’t be the one you presented to your mother – this is the one you would PARTY with! It’s only rock’n’roll but I’ll think you’ll like it.
- Pump Organ — The Pump Organ. A small organ where air is pumped using your feet. Common in small chapels and schools 40-50 years ago. A small, simple organ with tons of charm! Nothing you would play the Toccata on, but try some Tom Waits songs!
- PMI Positif — A small positif organ, chramitically sampled with release samples. 5 registrations: flute, holpipe, quint, flute and holpipe and tutti.
- PMI Baroque Organ — A complete church organ for your computer! The first organ library with every single stop chromatically sampled as well as the most useful combinations. All individual stops and all useful combinations of stops have been sampled which makes it possible to play every possible combination of stops with one single library, all from one computer. PMI Giga Organ brings you a stunning replica of a beautiful church organ.
- PMI Accordions — Post Accordions is the largest and most versatile collection of Accordion samples ever sampled.
The sale ends September 4th, 2013.
More information: SampleTekk
MaxSynths has announced the release of Orgelwerke, a virtual church organ instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Orgelwerke is a church organ library for Kontakt. Based on the same concept of aPiano, all samples of the library has been modeled in a dedicated software following mathematical calculations with the challenge to create a good church organ sound for everyday usage.
All sounds has been sampled at 96Khz 24bit to ensure the best possible audio quality.
- 3 patches, 61 wavs (96kHz/ 24bit)
- Orgelwerke I – “Tutti” configuration, suitable for most of the classic church organ works.
- Orgelwerke II – “Tutti” configuration with a higher register added. More incisive and clean sound.
- Orgelwerke Soft – High register only.
- 160MB content (144MB download).
The Orgelwerke library is available to purchase for 19.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths / Orgelwerke
Sononics has announced the release of Revival, a Rack Extension instrument for Propellerhead Reason.
Revival is the RE-imagined, “neo-classic” instrument that combines the power of modern synthesis with the classic organ sounds of generations past.
Drawbar additive-synthesis, harmonic modifiers and vintage effects combine to create an instrument that spans multiple genres with an incredible sonic palette and outstanding playability.
Revival costs $99 USD / 79 EUR. It is 25% off until August 31st, 2013.
More information: Sononics
AudioThing has announced the release of Organetta, a virtual reed organ instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Organetta is a small portable reed organ made in the late 50s by the German company Hohner*. The sound is generated by an electric fan that blows air into a set of brass reeds hence the sound is reminiscent of something in between a melodica and an accordeon.
We sampled this little green friend with two mics: a large diaphragm condenser mic and a piezo attached to the chassis. The fan noise has been removed from the samples but you can choose to add it to the mix or play it alone by pressing the green keys. To add more realism we captured 6 round robin of the key down and up noises.
- 6 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 144 Samples (44.1kHz / 24Bit).
- Two Mics (condenser and piezo).
- 17 sec long notes samples.
- 30+ sec long fan samples.
- Two intensity layers.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
The Organetta library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 12.90 EUR until July 22nd, 2013 (regular 16 EUR).
More information: AudioThing / Organetta
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 04, 2013 - 0 comments
SampleTekk has launched its Summer Sale 2013, offering a 50% discount on its sample libraries for a limited time.
Time again for our annual Summer Sale where you can grab multisampled instruments for you Halion, Kontakt, EXS24, Gigastudio sampler with a 50% discount!
Choose between grand pianos, uprights, organs, flutes, organs, brass, harpsichords, choirs, percussion and other instruments.
The sale ends August 8th, 2013.
More information: SampleTekk