, effect plugins
, electric piano
Posted in news
on Dec 19, 2011
Gospel Musicians has announced a partnership with Overloud Audio Tools, to offer the Vintage Keyboard FX Suite effect plugin.
The best love to partner with the best and the Vintage Keyboard FX plugin by Overloud is one of the best vintage effects plugins for electric pianos. Teaming Neo-Soul Keys with the VKFX will solidify our place as one of the best electric piano plugins on the market. If you are one of those guys that absolutely have to have the most realistic electric piano Suitcase for your studio or live gig, then pairing these two giants together will absolutely give you the most advanced electric piano experience on the market.
All you have to do is add the Neo-Soul Keys and the VKFX plugin to your shopping cart and the cart is programmed automatically to give you the discount. You can even purchase the VKFX by itself at an amazing price as well.
Vintage Keyboard FX Suite and Neo-Soul Keys
VKFX – Vintage Keyboard FX Suite features
- VKFX includes 8 premium quality effect processors:
- Essential electric piano preamp with stereo pan/tremolo
- Envelope and Dynamic Filter (Wah)
- Phase shifter
- Analog Chorus
- Tape multitap delay
- Tube amplifier
- Highly CPU efficient coding and module layout means that users can load many instances of VKFX without the fear of watching a system’s processor overload appear, in the certain knowledge that processing quality is first class.
- Simultaneous editing of all processors is available via a friendly and intuitive interface presented in the form of a rack of independent modules.
- Module order can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping modules to where they’re needed, giving users fast and total control over the effects.
- All rates and times can be sync’d to the DAW or internally timed, or left independent for a more ‘analog’ approach.
- All parameters are automatable. All parameters are assigned to MIDI controllers.
- A flexible file management system allows one, several or all modules to be loaded and saved – enabling easy mixing and matching of module presets saved from different sessions.
The Neo-Soul Keys and VKFX Package is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Vintage Keyboard FX Suite
Overloud has announced the release of BREVERB 2, the new version of its highly acclaimed reverberation plugin for Windows and Mac.
BREVERB 2 is composed by 7 different reverberation units into a single plugin, designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals. They are modeled on the hardware units who wrote the history of reverberation, from the ’80s to nowadays, and range in any kind of application from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
BREVERB 2 offers 50 new ambient spaces and more than 270 presets crafted by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up the workflow.
New in Breverb 2
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro without any glitches or dropouts!
BREVERB 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, AAX coming soon) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 149 EUR / $169 USD until November 11th, 2011 (regular price 199 EUR / $269 USD). Breverb users can upgrade for 79 EUR / $99 USD (99 EUR / $139 USD regular).
More information: Overloud / Breverb
Overloud has announced Musikmesse 2011 Specials, a limited time special offer on its effects and bundles.
Overloud announces MUSIKMESSE 2011 SPECIALS: during the Musikmesse days Overloud is offering 40% off all its plugins and bundles.
MUSIKMESSE SPECIALS will be available from April 6th to April 10th, 2011.
More information: Overloud
Overloud has announced the release of Mark Studio 1, a effect plugin for Windows and Mac which gives you the Markbass amplification tone.
The Mark Studio 1 plugin has been designed to faithfully simulate the sound of Markbass amplification in any DAW application or live situation.
No matter what kind of bass you use, the Mark Studio 1 plugin will always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices. It’s an indispensable tool to anyone who records on a computer and wants to improve the sound of the bass either during or after recording.
Mark Studio 1 features
- Three top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300.
- Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″), STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), and Classic 108(sealed 8×10″).
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- 64 factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets.
Mark Studio 1 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/standalone) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 129 EUR until March 31st, 2011 (regular 149 EUR). A crossgrade from TH2 is 79 EUR instead of 99 EUR during this introductory period.
More information: Overloud / Mark Studio 1
Overloud has announced the release of TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom guitar amp simulation software in collaboration with Brunetti.
Brunetti Tube Amplification, the Italian-based manufacturer of world-class tube guitar amplifiers and pedals, is excited to be partnering with Overloud, the Italian software company, experts in the field of accurate Guitar Amp simulation.
This collaboration falls in line with the future direction of Overoud in adding new authorized models on its guitar amplifier simulation software, TH2, and of Brunetti in giving an additional value to their customer by distributing TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of TH2, together with their amplifiers.
Thanks to the top-notch Overloud simulation technology and the strict collaboration with Marco Brunetti, the head designer of Brunetti amplifiers, the best pedals, cabinets and amplifier has been modeled with the highest accuracy and sound quality on the market.
TH2 Play Brunetti features
- Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers.
- Mercury and R-evo amplifiers, Taxi Drive and Mercury Box distortion pedals, 1×12, 2×12, 4×12 Custom Cabnets available.
- Additional modulation and delay effects coming from TH2.
- 3D, gapless positioning of microphones.
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology.
- Realistic and easy-to-get rendition of the signal path.
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path.
- Revolutionary GUI, host or MIDI real-time control via Smart Controls.
TH2 Play Brunetti for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available from the Brunetti website.
More information: Overloud / TH2 Play Brunetti