Oxgaz has launched Ruthless, a soundset for the Massive synthesizer instrument from Native Instruments.
You will find 55 ready to use sounds, which will give your tracks that ear piercing, metallic, Deathstep sound.
Each patch has all 8 of Massive macros assigned to various parameters, which allows the user to morph and transform each individual sounds into a completely new sound.
These sounds were inspired by the underground artist Mantis.
The soundset is available from ADSR Sounds for $29 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Ruthless
ADSR Sounds has launched 6 new soundsets for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
New NI Massive soundsets at ADSR Sounds
- Cyber Factory — Oxgaz presents “Cyber Factory” Massive presets. You will find 55 ready to use sounds, which will give your tracks that aggressive, robotic, metallic, distorted machine sounds.
- 5 Stars HQ Dubstep Soundset — This is probably one of the best soundbank you’ll ever buy. Twenty high quality sounds that speaks for themselves.
- Extinction — Everything you’ll need to produce dirty, grimy, bass tracks like heavy hitters Skrillex, Zomboy, Krewella, Pegboard Nerds and so many more all jammed into one package!
- Massive is Lush — A landmark set for Massive containing 105 lush sounds perfect for vocal breakdowns in EDM, the chill parts of a dubstep track or thickening up a trance song.
- Face Melter — This preset pack is made up of 50 hard hitting to beautiful sounding synths. They are modeled after many popular EDM producers.
- Dark Bass — 50 Dark & heavily modulated bass sounds for NI Massive. Included in the pack are a large number of reese bass sounds, ranging from the classic sine wave reese to the more digital crunchy style.
The soundsets are now available from ADSR Sounds, starting at $17 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds