Loopmasters has released Pascal Gabriel’s Dance Samples, a sample library in the AMG Gold series.
Pascal Gabriel has not only proven himself as one of the World’s finest pop producers for the last few decades but he will go down in history as being the first to release a dance sample CD – this library was not only the first but also proved to be the inspired blueprint for the dance sample CD that few libraries since have strayed far from.
This library was snapped up by producers all over the World and many of the samples featured have become legendary, featuring on countless hit records just as Pascal had hoped when he put it together. Now it’s available, 20 years after its initial release, in the digital formats of today to give easy access to a new generation of musicians.
Pascal Gabriel’s Dance Samples features
- 327 MB content, 16-bit audio quality.
- Total of 1,060 files: 76 Acoustic Percussion Samples, 93 Assorted single Hits, 34 Bass Hits, 43 Bass Drum Hits, 18 Brass hits, 19 Computer Vox, 42 Drum Loops, 65 Electronic Percussion Hits, 15 Film and Atmos Hits, 14 Guitar Hits, 41 Hi Hats and Patterns.
Pascal Gabriel’s Dance Samples is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Pascal Gabriel’s Dance Samples
Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Pascal Gabriel’s Melophobia Machine ReFill, the latest Creator Series Refill.
The Melophobia Machine ReFill for Reason version 4 opens legendary hit maker Pascal Gabriel’s sonic treasure chest—a mass of highly useful, production-ready loops, samples and instruments for songwriters and producers looking to add those unexpected elements that can turn a bland track into a masterpiece.
Pascal Gabriel’s Melophobia Machine ReFill lets Reason users tap straight into the working methods of free thinking producer Pascal Gabriel—providing instant access to his particular kind of magic. The ReFill library gives users a chance to add unique material from actual Pascal Gabriel productions. Drum kits, guitar loops, effect patches, sampled keyboards, bass patches, FX loops; it’s all there. With a sonic palette ranging from unpolished to outrageous, the Melophobia Machine ReFill is perfect for adding color to any production.
Melophobia Machine features
- 88 drum patches — Combinators and Redrum patches.
- 113 Bass patches — Patches for Thor, Combinator, Malström, NN-19 and NN-XT.
- 36 Chops patches — Patches for Thor, Combinator, NN-19 and NN-XT.
- 14 Chord stabs.
- 21 FX patches — Synth and sampler patches.
- 37 Leads & Tuners — Patches for Thor, Combinator, NN-19 and NN-XT.
- 43 Pads — Patches for Thor, Combinator, NN-19 and NN-XT.
- 45 Effect device patches.
- 231 REX beat loops.
- 104 REX instrument loops.
Pascal Gabriel’s Melophobia Machine is available exclusively as a download from the Propellerhead online shop for $49 USD / €49 EUR.
Visit Propellerhead Software for more information and audio demos.