ModeAudio is offering rekkerd.org readers a limited time 15% discount on Dust Road, a collection of 50 vintage presets for Native Instruments Massive.
“But Massive is digital, it can’t possibly produce a sound like analogue!?” we hear you cry. Think again! The dazzling variety of sampled waveforms, resonant filter choices and dizzyingly complex modulation capabilities allow Massive to conjure up sounds every bit as lush, unstable and warm as its analogue counterparts.
Dust Road exploits these abilities entirely, bending pitches, blending waveforms, blurring filters and blitzing standard routings, all to gorgeous effect. Hear the decayed, constantly-shifting sound of analogue audio come to life, complete with full sound sculpting options. Every macro control of every preset has been hot-wired to give you full access to and control of your sound.
Dust Road is available to purchase at a 15% discount by using coupon code DUSTRKRD15 at checkout. This offer expires Wednesday, March 19th, 2014.
Check out my review of the soundset here.
More information: ModeAudio / Dust Road
Vintage Synth Pads has released X-11, a new expansion bank for the Venom synthesizer by M-Audio.
This collection was designed to effectively cover some very needed sounds for Venom. After living with Venom for a year now, we wanted to bring out its ability to reproduce vintage analog synths. After all, it shipped with 41 waveforms including several emulating vintage synths. So we made a collection of presets focusing on the “Warmer” side of Venom’s capability.
Then we decided to have some fun with Venom’s distortion and the more, “edgy” side of Venom. The result is the X-11 solo guitar. This solo instrument rivals the quality of many sampled electric guitars but for a fraction of the price and hard-drive requirements. The results of all this is X-11, 80 new well rounded presets for Venom.
The soundset is available to purchase for $14.95 USD.
More information: Vintage Synth Pads / X-11
Bluffmunkey has launched Adam Ellis Essentials, a new soundset for the Sylenth1 software synthesizer.
Bluffmunkey – Adam Ellis Essentials is a bank of 128 presets for Lennar Digital Sylenth1.
The bank comprises a selection of arps, basses, leads, pads and plucks designed specifically to cater to the artist looking at creating modern uplifting trance.
The bank will work in Sylenth versions 2.2 and 2.21b
The soundset is available to purchase for £15 GBP.
More information: Bluffmunkey
Resonance Sound has released Spire Evolution Vol 1, a soundset by CFA-Sound for the Spire synthesizer instrument from Reveal Sound.
Loaded with 90 powerful EDM sounds for the Spire synthesizer that took the EDM producer scene by storm. You`ll be amazed how the presets capturing the most popular EDM sounds in one single soundset!
This incredible collection will gives you the most wanted edm sounds, inspired and designed closely to the EDM top artists like Sander van Doorn, Martin Garrix, Firebeatz, R3hab, Nervo, W & W, Seven Lions, Mikkas, Julian Calor and record releases from Spinnin Records, Revealed Recordings, Mainstage Music, Anjuna Beats, OWSLA and others.
All presets coming directly with full modwheel allocation for massive sound changes. Still have doubts? Then listen to the demo track, which shows 68 of the 90 contained sounds and hear what is possible with this exclusive soundset for Reveal Sound Spire!
Spire Evolution Vol 1 features
- 90 Spire Presets.
- Modwheel allocated.
- Sorted in catogories 20 Basses, 6 FX Sounds, 19 Leads, 9 Pads, 11 Plucks, 5 Sequences and 20 Synth sounds.
The soundset is available to purchase for 22.95 EUR incl.VAT.
More information: Resonance Sound / Spire Evolution Vol 1
Loopbased has launched FATOMASS, a soundset by Andrey Gladkov for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
‘FATOMASS’ features 50 high-quality bass sound presets for Native Instruments’ extremely popular Massive synthesizer. This collection is dedicated to just bass sounds and delivers the fattest and most usable 50 Massive presets money can buy.
‘FATOMASS’ gives you ultra-low basses, dirty wobbles, phased pads, filtered plucks and many more sounds. Unleash the power of ‘FATOMASS’ inside your EDM, Dubstep, Trance and Trap productions!
The soundset is available exclusively from Loopbased, priced at 15 EUR.
Loopbased has also added another 15 sound packs to its online product catalog, including titles from Uneek Sounds, Awakened Audio, HighLife Samples, Pure Analogue, Planet Samples, and more.
New packs at Loopbased
- Deep House Superpack (Premier Sound Bank) – By including a hefty amount of 729 high-quality samples with everything from Bass, Drums, Synths, FX, and even some vocal samples our Deep House Superpack is definitely one for the books!
- Experimental EDM (Loopboutique) – LoopBoutique is proud to present “Experimental EDM” sample pack – a ground-breaking collection of sounds that can be used in a variety of electronic music styles. Look no further and grab this one for your collection!
- Arps Vol 3 (Awakened Audio) – ‘Awakened Arps Vol 3′ from Awakened Audio contains 100 musical phrases and arpeggiated melody lines Loops at tempo 128 BPM. Like all Awakened Audio creations, this pack is focused on inspiration and creativity.
- Massive Bass Tones (Uneek Sounds) – ‘Massive Bass Tones’ offers 59 patches for Native Instruments’ best-selling Massive synth. This pack contains deep subs, wild wobbles and Electro House/Brostep basses.
- Funk Lounge (Soundtrack Loops) – 12 construction kits for producing Funk, Space Disco, Latin, Downtempo, Funky Breakbeats, and beyond. 160 broadcast quality loops (13 promo loops from our Funk Guitars loop pack).
- Trap Hard For Massive (Uneek Sounds) – ‘Trap Hard For Massive’ features 117 fresh new presets including kicks, snares, hats, bass, leads, FX, and much more. You will find all you need here to make traditional and modern EDM Trap bangers.
- EDM Build Ups (HighLife Samples) – ‘EDM Build Ups’ is a pack with loops of Snares, Claps, Kicks and Leads sounds, this pack it will help you to fill your tracks breakdown with rise up sounds and make a club track.
- Midi Pack : Big Room Trance Chords Vol 2 (MIDI House) – ‘Midi Pack : Big Room Trance Chords Vol 2′ from Midi House features 12 of the most current-sounding Midi Trance Construction Kits that are ready to mix and match for endless possibilities.
- King Of The Ring 3 (YnK Audio) – ‘King Of The Ring 3′ from YnK Audio is a hard-hitting collection of five Dirty South Construction Kits. This pack includes some of the hottest Trap beatz you have ever heard, inspired by super producer Lex Luger.
- Dubstep Bass Pack (Premier Sound Bank) – Our Dubstep Bass Pack brings you a wide range of brutal, smooth, and big bass sounds that simply cannot be found in other sample packs, everything a Dubstep producer needs when their tryin’ to step up their bass game.
- Drum ‘n’ Space Vol 3: Liquid DnB Construction Kits (Loopoholics) – ‘Drum ‘n’ Space Vol 3: Liquid DnB Construction Kits’ stikes back with six fully mixed Construction Kits ready to take your DnB productions to the next level. This cosmic product is inspired by top liquid DnB producers.
- Stockholm To Melbourne (Pure Analogue) – ‘Stockholm To Melbourne’ from Pure Analogue is a selection of five Construction Kits containing cross-genre, energy-infused loops. Designed to deliver ground-breaking content for the most enthusiastic EDM producers.
- Ubertwang Vol 2 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – “Ubertwang Vol 2″ delivers 41 twang-tastic guitar riffs, rhythms and hooks, arranged in 5 loop sets ranging from 80 to 100 BPM. Recorded with a de-tuned Fender Stratocaster these loops will add some razor sharp bling to your tracks.
- Peaktime Trance MIDIs (Planet Samples) – Planet Samples returns with 30 memorable chord progressions in MIDI format designed to give your tracks the Trance dance-floor breath. If you’re searching catchy chord progression for your next project then this MIDI pack is for you.
- Trap Superpack Vol. 2 (Premier Sound Bank) – Following up on our first Trap Superpack, we’ve assembled Trap Superpack Volume 2 with everything from a ton of Synth shots and loops, including, but not limited to Horns, Sirens, 808′s, and even a few vocal samples.
The packs are now available from Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased
Mabelton Audio has announced its Ableton Push/Camel Audio Alchemy Integration Pack, which allows you to browse, load and control Camel Audio’s Alchemy instantly from Ableton Push.
We’ve just added the Alchemy Pack – with all 750+ factory presets (plus a Taste of Camel). We’ve also thrown in a bonus pack – DanceTrance – for anyone who owns those presets.
Push/Alchemy Integration Pack features
- Factory presets + a Taste of Camel (792 racks).
- Bonus DanceTrance pack (over 150 racks, in a separate folder).
- Requires Ableton Live, Push and Alchemy 1.5.
The pack is available to purchase for £4.99 GBP.
More information: Mabelton Audio
Ice Planet Music has released Alien Worlds, a new soundset by Giorgio Rebecchi for the Massive synthesizer instrument from Native Instruments.
55 dark and scifi patches, featuring deep drones, dark and desolating textures, cinematic hits, sci-fi effects and other sounds usefull for adding tension build ups and create music for action, thriller and horror movies and games.
This is not a sample collection! You have the full Massive patches so you can tweak all parameters or using our one knob macros to easily morph and sculpt all sounds.
Alien Worlds features
- 22 FX: ghost, engines, robots, cyborgs, drones, etc.
- 33 Pad and Textures: desolation textures, alien worlds, tension backgrounds, etc.
The soundset costs 15 EUR.
More information: Ice Planet Music / Alien Worlds
Plughugger has launched The Second Renaissance, a soundset for the Diva virtual analog synthesizer by u-he, featuring 150 new sounds aimed for modern dance music.
The Second Renaissance is a collection of sounds aimed for modern popular dance music genres and is squarely built on the new “Digital oscillator” introduced with Diva 1.3. This soundset contains no Moog or Roland oscillators – but brings out the new sounds capable with the new oscillator.
While the new oscillator quickly got known as the “Supersaw oscillator”, it has to be said it’s much more than a supersaw, and is actually the most versatile sound source in Diva, with everything from gorgeous triangle waves and wicked feedback sounds to tunable noise and incredible lush stacked sounds with the supersaw.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of 9.90 EUR until March 31st, 2014 (regular 14.90 EUR).
More information: Plughugger / The Second Renaissance