VST Buzz has announced a limited time sale on Audio Mind Project’s Expansion Vol 1 & 2 for LuSH-101, offering the soundsets for the LuSH-101 synthesizer by D16 Group at a 34% discount.
The first volume shows a softer and calmer, more analog-like side of LuSH. A lot of carefully designed sounds suitable for ambient, pop and chillout here. A variety of deep, dreamy, dark and beautiful pads, both lush and calm orchestral sounds, a selection of keys, bright synths, gentle arps, as well as lead and bass sounds are included.
The second volume shows a more aggressive and electronic face of LuSH. With a wide selection of lead and bass sounds this may be called a lead/bass heaven. Moreover, various lively synths, pads, interesting arps, keys and even some orchestral sounds. Suitable for all kinds of electronic music as well as rock and others.
The soundsets are available to purchase from VST Buzz for $33 USD until February 25th, 2014 (regular $50 USD).
More information: VST Buzz
ASL SoundLab has launched Neurovision Vol.3, a soundset for the Harmor synthesizer instrument by Image-Line.
Tweaking and automating are the order of the day. Each sound has parameters assigned to the X, Y and Z controls which give you the user ultimate control over the sound.
Neurovision Vol.3 features
- 100 sounds for Image-Line Harmor.
- Includes 16 Enveloped Bass, 4 Leads, 27 Manual Bass (all modulation is dependent on the X, Y & Z controls ), 7 Manual FX, 8 Manual Stabs & Plucks, 29 Modulated, 9 Pads & Atmospherics.
- Each sound has parameters assigned to the X-Y and Z controls which allows for control over the sounds.
The soundset is available to purchase for £25.99 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Neurovision Vol.3
ADSR Sounds has launched a limited time sale on Tunecraft Sounds, offering its soundsets and sample packs at a 30% discount.
Tunecraft packs on sale
- Glitch Funk Toolkits – A must have collection compiling more than 300MB of unusual and fresh samples, and an essential pack for any glitch hop, neuro hop, electro or bass music enthusiast.
- TuneCraft Growl Arsenal – This preset pack for Massive contains growl bass sounds for Massive as well as a bunch of bonus material to get that sick bass sound.
- Electro Dubstation – Soundset for Massive with dirty electro basses, modulated reeses, sizzling arps, stabbing keys and lush pads.
- EDM Signature Series – High value pack contains 70 properly designed presets for Massive and each patch comes mapped with macros assigned to allow a quick control and tweaking.
- PsyTrance Toolkit – PsyTrance sound set that includes 50 fresh Psy Trance presets for the NI Massive, and a load of great bonuses!
- Techno Essentials Vol 1 – 50 Presets for Massive + Bonus 40 WAV Loops and 67 Midi files.
The sale ends March 4th, 2014.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Tunecraft Sounds
Cakewalk has announced the release of Gibson EB 5-String Bass, a new expansion pack for the Dimension Pro virtual instrument for Windows and Mac.
This one-of-a-kind expansion pack provides eight accurate bass instruments, painstakingly sampled in 24-bit resolution by Craig Anderton from a pristine example of Gibson’s EB 5-String Bass.
Thanks to Gibson’s unique Tuned Coil Tap pickup technology, the EB 5-String provides eight distinct sounds that form the basis of a group of eight “Pure” sampled instruments. Each note for each sound was sampled individually, allowed to sustain (no looping), then trimmed judiciously for the optimum tradeoff between sustain and reasonable instrument size. All instruments also include ten slides and one FX sound, while the mod wheel emulates pulling back the EB’s tone control. Eight additional “Growl” programs add a gritty overdrive to the eight pure sounds, for a total of 16 programs.
Cakewalk Marketing Director, Andrew Rossa, states, “the Gibson EB 5-String Bass Expansion Pack showcases the musicality, realism, and technical excellence you’d expect from Craig Anderton—and then some, given the EB’s exceptional sound quality. These sounds are a ‘must-have’ for any Dimension Pro owner who wants to incorporate the finest electric bass sounds possible into their productions.”
The Gibson EB 5-String Bass Expansion Pack costs $39.95 USD. Until February 28th, 2014, it is available for an introductory price of $19.95 USD as part of Cakewalk’s “Bass Month”.
More information: Cakewalk / Gibson EB 5-String Bass Expansion
Payam Tavakoli has announced the launch of Zebra Cinematic Tools, a soundset featuring a collection of cinematic presets for the Zebra 2 synthesizer instrument by u-he.
You will find 115 ready to use Cinematic presets for u-he zebra2 VSTi.
These sounds can also be useful in other styles like Breakbeat / IDM / Experimental / Video game and other futuristic Styles.
Zebra Cinematic Tools features
- 115 patches for Zebra 2.
- Modwheel assigned for every preset.
- Most sounds are SEQ/rhythmic.
- Also includes special presets (split and complex) and specific distortion sounds.
- Main focus on low Cinematic sounds (C1/C2 key octave), with much bass and powerful sounds.
The soundset is available to purchase for $30 USD. A free demo pack with 15 presets is available to download from the Zebra patch library at u-he.
More information: Zebra Cinematic Tools
Mainroom Warehouse has announced Progressive House & EDM for NI Massive, a new soundset for the Massive synthesizer instrument.
‘Progressive House & EDM For NI Massive’ from Mainroom Warehouse features 128 patches for this popular synth from Native Instruments. Covering a wide range of genres like Progressive, EDM, Tech House, House, Electro House, Progressive House, Dance, this is an essential addition to your production library.
Mainroom Warehouse have also included the Demo project for Ableton 9.1.1+ so that you can explore how they made the demo track. Please note, any MIDI used in the demo is copyrighted to their respected owners and are included for demonstration purposes only.
Progressive House & EDM For NI Massive features
- 128 presets for NI Massive.
- Includes 64 Leads, 32 Basses, 32 Plucks.
- 1 Ableton Demo Project.
- 1 Demo Preset List.
The soundset is available from various distributors, priced at £12.90 GBP.
More information: Progressive House & EDM for NI Massive
PlugInGuru has launched Rotten Razor, a new soundset for the Razor synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
This is the second library that John “Skippy” Lehmkuhl has created for Razor. The first library, Evil Razor consisted of 72 patches and a 45 minute video tutorial on how Razor works.
Rotten Razor does not include a video – instead there are 115 patches in total that are primed for all sorts of EDM, Dance, Pop and even Film music.
Rotten Razor features
- 11 Aggressive synth basses.
- 15 Synths.
- 8 Leads.
- 5 Bells.
- 61 BPM Sync’d Wobble Basses, Rhythmic Basses, Pads and Polyphonic Synth patches.
- Included a Reaktor 5 .SSF file that allows a user to create a pull-down bank and (after loading the .SSF), access the patches just like the other banks of patches in Razor’s patch directories.
The soundset is available to purchase for $30 USD. Requires Reaktor 5.9.0 and Razor 1.5 (or higher).
More information: PlugInGuru / Rotten Razor
Toontrack has announced the release of the Ambient EZmix Pack, an expansion for the EZmix 2 multi-effect mix tool for Windows and Mac.
The Ambient EZmix Pack features a collection of settings specifically aimed at creating large, reverberant soundscapes. A creative toolbox, perfect for use in atmospheric compositions spanning anything from motion picture scores to modern pop and a wide array of other musical contexts.
It comes complete with ready-made amp/cab simulation settings for guitar and bass, including deep textures of bit crushed reverbs, bouncing delays and tremolos. Also, in addition to its settings tailored for vocals and drums, the Ambient EZmix Pack comes with a selection of signal chains designed to work on any melodic instrument – be it piano, organ, flute or guitar. But of course – any setting can be applied on whatever audio source you may have. A richly saturated guitar preset might just be the perfect fit for your piano. Or a daunting, backward vocal effect may very well be exactly what you wanted for your bass drum. It’s just a matter of picking, choosing and being creative.
Sweeping pads, flanged reverbs, slow, dwindling echoes – this truly is an inspiring set of tools that will add an instant new layer of creativity to any colorful, emotive or artistic expression.
The pack is available to purchase for $49 USD / 39 EUR.
More information: Toontrack / Ambient EZmix Pack