Synapse Audio has announced the release of its DR-1, AP-12 and VE-3 Rack Extensions Propellerhead’s Reason.
Synapse Audio Software introduces three high quality Rack Extension effect plugins for Propellerhead’s Reason: DR-1 Deep Reverb, AP-12 Analog Phaser, and VE-3 Vintage Equalizer.
Synapse Audio DR-1 Deep Reverb Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
New Synapse Audio Rack Extensions
- DR-1—Inspired by a high-end 1980s outboard reverb, the Synapse Deep Reverb DR-1 delivers a deep, lush sound not found in modern software reverbs. Rather than trying to imitate real spaces, the DR-1 gives an uncolored and pleasant reverb sound that is especially well suited for synthetic material and lead sounds.
- AP-12—The Synapse AP-12 emulates vintage analog phasers, which are composed of a series of phase shifting stages with a feedback path wrapped around them. The phase shifting stages (switchable between 6 and 12 stages) are modulated by a LFO, which can be synchronized to the current song tempo.
- VE-3—he Synapse Vintage EQ-3 is a precise model of a 3-band analog tone stack, as found in late 50s guitar amplifiers. The unique sound of these devices is due to the coupled, passive circuits employed, where changing any parameter affects the entire network in a complex way. This is different from a digital parametric EQ, which operates on just one isolated region of interest.
The DR-1 and AP-12 are available to purchase at 32 EUR each, VE-3 is 25 EUR.
More information: Synapse Audio / Rack Extensions
G-Sonique has announced the release of 7inch nails and Envelophase, two guitar effect plug-in for Windows.
7inch nails is a special nu-metal / industrial guitar effect that you’ve never heard before. It can create special sounding effects or a combination of futuristic synthetic aural vibrations (ghost effect) in combination with a completely mad analog fuzz.
7inch nails features
- Input gain (also controls the amount of the effect and synthetic distortion).
- Ghost knob (special effect that creates an aural synthetic poltergeist atmosphere).
- Brutal bass drive knob (do you want to sound heavy? Turn this knob to the right).
- Dry/Wet knob (to controlled ratio between effected and unaffected sound).
- Output volume knob (if you do not want to blow eardrums).
G-Sonique Envelophase is a guitar effect that combines an analog sounding modern phaser with an envelope follower.
The amount and speed of the phasing effect is controlled by the envelope (volume level) follower – so the phasing effect is affected by your guitar playing.
It is a very useful effect for various styles of guitar music from rock, pop, folk, funky or disco. This effect can be used also on all other instruments like piano, rhodes, bass guitar, synths or drums.
7inch nails is available to purchase for 11.90 EUR, the Envelophase is 9.90 EUR.
More information: G-Sonique
Softrave has announced the release of two effect plug-in for Windows.
Softrave’s Vintage Analog Filter and Double Phaser VST plugins for Windows PC.
Vintage Analog Filter Vst is constructed to emulate analog instability of electric circuits of vintage filters. You can control the level of analog detune with analog drift section. you also have big choice of waves to modulate filter to make psychedelic, cosmic or just disco and house effects. With this plug you can add some vintage analog feel to boring digital sound.
Vintage Double Phaser Vst is providing classical phase shift effect and some extended possibilities. You can create phase shift effect on left and right channel separately that makes strange unique sound. Or just enjoy classic phaser sound. Its good for guitars, pads, drums and percussion lines. This plugin was inspired by The Worm guitar pedal by Electroharmonix.
The plug-ins (Windows/VST) are available to purchase for 11 EUR/$15 USD each.
More information: Softrave
, analyser and monitor
, Blue Cat
, compressor and limiter
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Mar 28, 2012
Blue Cat Audio has announced the release of Blue Cat’s Free Pack II, a complete redesign of its free plug-ins bundle.
This new package includes several new plugins (dual channel EQ, stereo phaser), brand new user interfaces, as well as dozens of new features and enhancements: a new presets manager, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, many new presets, Windows AAX support, and much more…
We encourage you to check them out, the whole package is entirely free!
The Free Pack II plug-ins are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/DirectX, 32/64-bit).
More information: Blue Cat Audio / Free Pack
, effect plugins
, Oli Larkin
, ring modulator
Posted in news
on Mar 09, 2012
Oli Larkin plug-ins has announced a Spring Sale, offering a 30% discount on the Endless Series.
Endless Series is a synthesis and effect plug-in based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates never-ending scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
The full version of Endless Series, including VST2/VST3/AU and RTAS plug-ins plus standalone versions, can be purchased for £19.99 GBP instead of the regular price of £29.99 GBP. The offer runs till the 31st March 2012. The Mac standalone version can be purchased on the Mac App Store for a reduced price of £6.99 GBP
More information: Oli Larkin
Adam Szabo has released Phazor, a is a free phaser effect plugin for Windows.
Phazor is a free effect plugin, which emulates the phaser effect found in the Virus synthesizers, which helped make its characteristic sound. A lot of time was devoted to make it sound very close to the original and every control has been carefully adjusted to behave just like the phaser from the Virus.
It has selectable 1 to 6 stage all-pass filters controlled by an LFO, with spread and feedback controls. The plugin is highly optimized and its CPU usage is minimal, allowing for multiple instances to be used in a project.
Phazor is avaialble to download as a freeware VST effect plugin for Windows.
More information: Adam Szabo / Phazor