Hephaestus Sounds has released Concert Flute, an elegant and expressive Flute and Piccolo instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Enjoy the great sound of the Flute and the Piccolo taking all the benefits from the Hephaestus’ Performer Intelligent Technology ©, that simulates the sound behavior of the real instrument.
Wanna play polyphonic? You just have to play polyphonic! Wanna play legato? You just have to play legato! Wanna play staccato? You just have to play staccato! And so on.
Concert Flute features
- Contains 5 .NKI presets: Concert Flute, Concert Piccolo, Jazz Flute 1, Jazz Flute 2, Jazz Flute Duo.
- 48 KHz 24-bit Mono sample resolution.
- 3 dynamic layers, with a 4th extra layer for shout / flutter samples.
- Real-time playing behavior with Hephaestus’ P.I.T.©
- Advanced legato system, different at different playing speeds.
- Release samples with key noises.
- Breath noise controlled by releasing the sustain pedal.
- Fullness, Presence, Exciter functions managing the sound frequencies.
- Distance and Pad knobs, moving the flute through the virtual sound field.
- Convolution Reverb with an IR sample, managing Reverb level and Room size.
- Compressed file size of 75 MB.
- Works on Kontakt 5.2 or newer (15 mins only on Kontakt Player).
The library is available from Sampleism for £9.99 GBP.
Hephaestus Sounds has also released Oboe, Clean Guitar, Female Solo Voice, and Hang Drum, 4 free Kontakt libraries in celebration of the release of Concert Flute.
More information: Sampleism / Hephaestus Sounds
8Dio has announced the release of Piccolo Flute Virtuoso, a new Colin O’Malley’s Claire series virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Claire Woodwind Series is a deep-sampled collection of the finest virtuoso woodwind soloists ever sampled. These are highly playable instruments soared with true emotion, effortless and equilibristic behavior.
The Claire Piccolo Virtuoso is perhaps the sweetest thing we have ever sampled. It is everything you would want from the Piccolo and more. Expressive, Clean, Beautiful and Playable. The Piccolo Virtuoso was recorded in a symphonic hall and contains three microphone positions (Close, Decca, Wide).
The core of the instrument is its highly advanced legato system, which contains both lyrical and strong legato. The legato system allows you to play legato with passionate arcs and sustains. We recorded arcs with both light, medium and strong vibrato, so you can freely sculpt your performance from the subtle to vibrant. In addition we also added trills, runs, staccattissimo, marcato and even non-tonal effects like breaths, valve sounds and natural click noises etc.
The library is available for the introductory price of $99 USD until July 1st, 2014 (regular $139 USD).
More information: 8Dio Productions / Piccolo Flute Virtuoso
Hephaestus Sounds has announced the release of Flute & Piccolo, a virtual instruments library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Our new small Flute & Piccolo library, sampled in studio.
Flute & Piccolo features
- 5 sound patterns (silver, wood, flutter, trills, staccato) also switchable using Modulation controller.
- 3 dynamic layers + 1 overblown layer.
- Non-compressed file size of 43MB (138 samples).
- 2 dynamic layers.
- Non-compressed file size of 14MB.
- 48KHz 24-bit Mono sample resolution.
- Auto key-clicks & breath noises (deactivate-able), also switchable using Modulation controller.
- Manual FX on the left.
- Reverb knob.
- Expressiveness knob (managing attack & legato to increase the phrasing expressiveness).
- 3-band EQ & pan control.
- non-compressed total file size of 60MB.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 14.90 EUR until November 16th, 2013 (regular 29.90 EUR).
More information: Hephaestus Sounds