PinkNoise Studio has released MATRIX, a Kontakt sound library based on the best sounds of the famous Oberheim Matrix-1000 synthesizer.
Featuring a wide range of warm analogue sounds, this collection lets you add dynamic basses, vivid leads and fat pads to your musical productions.
- 246 Kontakt patches (in 6 categories).
- Over 1.1 GB of 44kHz/24 bit samples (1812 perfectly looped wav files).
- 12 midi controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for midi automation of the most important synth parameters.
- Extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, round-robin, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds.
- Exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt.
MATRIX for Kontakt (full version 3.5 or higher) is available to purchase for 27 EUR.
More information: Kontaktbanks.com / MATRIX
PinkNoise Studio has released PRO.TON3, a refill featuring a virtual analogue synth with hardware based chorus.
PRO.TON3 is not a traditional refill. Neither is it a sampling library, filled with recorded presets or sounds of instruments. It’s more like a virtual analogue synthesizer that exploits the full power of Reason.
In addition to dry oscillator samples, PROTON3 contains different “chorused” versions of the oscillators as well (based on the Roland Dimension-D and Boss CE-1 hardware units).
- Combinator bank: 118 patches in 6 categories.
- NN-XT Bank: 410 patch in 9 categories.
- NN-XT raw layers: 273 patches, variations of oscillators for creating new synth sounds.
- NN-19 Bank: 153 patches, for compability reason.
- multisamples: 1457 perfectly looped wav files.
PRO.TON3 is available as a download for 27 EUR (previous versions can be updated for 10 EUR). A patch demo of the PRO.TON3 refill in rps (Reason published song) format including 4 Combinator and 4 NN-XT patches is available for download (requires Reason v4).
Visit ReasonBanks for more information.