PlugInGuru has launched Toxic Omnisphere, a sound library for Spectrasonics Omnisphere featuring cutting edge EDM patches by Seth Norman.
TOXIC Omnisphere takes the concept of BOLD, “In Your Face” synth patches where the MOD WHEEL does EVIL and NASTY things to the sound that was first pioneered on TOXIC FM8 and re-invents Omnisphere to be a complete evil task master with waveforms and distorted resonant sounds like you’ve never heard come from Omnisphere before.
These are NOT pretty (well a couple are…), these are not TAMED (a comple have some manners), these are NOT patches you take home to MOMMA (well, you could… but I wouldn’t risk it)….. These are sounds that will RE-DEFINE HOW you can use Omnisphere. Taking you DEEEEEEP into the world of cutting edge EDM (whatever that is) genres and beyond!
Toxic Omnisphere features
- 125 EDM patches for Omnisphere.
- Includes 52 synth bass, 30 arp + rhythm, 15 synth mono, 11 pads + strings, 8 sfx and noise, 5 synth poly, 4 impact and hits.
- 4 bonus 320Khz MP3 demo tracks.
The sound library is available exclusively from PlugInGuru for the introductory price of $25 until August 1st, 2014.
More information: PlugInGuru / Toxic Omnisphere
PlugInGuru has released Omniverse III: Aurora, a concept story based patch library featuring 100 sounds for Spectrasonics Omnisphere.
By first writing a science fiction alien race invading war story about the survival of the planet Omniverse, the majority of these patches were written to provide the sound palette needed to compose music for this story. The included 320Kbs MP3 demo by Amin Bahtia called “Battle for Omniverse” is designed to show how well the final patches work together.
There are 100 patches including fast attack String Orchestra Patches, Short Attack Strings, Fast Arco Strings, Solo Cello, Solo French Horn, Ensemble French Horns, Massive Pipe Organs (with Choir and Strings layered versions also included), Orchestral Bass Drum, Orchestral Snare Drum, Sonic Space Impacts, Death of a Evil Civilization in sonic form as well as unorthodox Bell patches and beautiful synth pads of many colors – many with motion elements that are very beautiful. There is also the Auroa Piano which is a mellow dream piano patch that are designed to add toxic distortion and multi-octaves to the sound as a user moves the modulation wheel.
Every patch has sonic changes with the modulation wheel. For example, with the fast attack string programs, EQ in the layer effects is used to increase the high EQ with the modulation wheel for a useful “hard rosin” effect to the sound.
The soundset is available for purchase for $30 USD.
More information: PlugInGuru / Omniverse III: Aurora
PlugInGuru has launched MegaMacho Drums for BreakTweaker, a drum sample pack for iZotope’s BreakTweaker.
I’m blown away with the emails from happy MegaMacho drums customers. People are loving the qualtiy and uniqeness of the samples so it made perfect sense to create a unqiue version of MegaMacho Drums tailored for BreakTweaker.
This Power Pack has 124 grooves in 11+ Genres and 910 Sound Generator presets. Factory voicing had only 92 Presets in 5 EDM genres and a paultry 69 sound generator presets…
To make this truly unique, I’ve included 1,061 Drum Samples from MegaMacho Drums. The huge memory “Shadow Kits” and some drum samples are not included. These are only availble in the Kontakt 5 or WAV versions of MegaMacho Drums.
The pack is available for the introductory price of $44.95 USD until May 1st, 2014 (regular $54.95 USD).
More information: PlugInGuru / MegaMacho Drums for BreakTweaker
PlugInGuru has launched Rotten Razor, a new soundset for the Razor synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
This is the second library that John “Skippy” Lehmkuhl has created for Razor. The first library, Evil Razor consisted of 72 patches and a 45 minute video tutorial on how Razor works.
Rotten Razor does not include a video – instead there are 115 patches in total that are primed for all sorts of EDM, Dance, Pop and even Film music.
Rotten Razor features
- 11 Aggressive synth basses.
- 15 Synths.
- 8 Leads.
- 5 Bells.
- 61 BPM Sync’d Wobble Basses, Rhythmic Basses, Pads and Polyphonic Synth patches.
- Included a Reaktor 5 .SSF file that allows a user to create a pull-down bank and (after loading the .SSF), access the patches just like the other banks of patches in Razor’s patch directories.
The soundset is available to purchase for $30 USD. Requires Reaktor 5.9.0 and Razor 1.5 (or higher).
More information: PlugInGuru / Rotten Razor
PlugInGuru has launched OmniPulse, the 3rd set in a series of patches for the Omnisphere virtual instrument by Spectrasonics.
This library’s focus is 100% on rhythmic patches using all of the various tools in Omnisphere including the Arpeggiator, LFOs and Rhythmic envelopes.
Patches for everything from EDM, Dubstep to Pop and Film can be found in the 90 presets.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of $20 USD until January 5th, 2014 (regular $30 USD).
More information: PlugInGuru / OmniPulse
PlugInGuru has launched Omniverse II: A Dark Hope, a soundset for the Omnisphere virtual instrument from Spectrasonics.
PlugInGuru is very happy to release a new library for Omnisphere – the first one was such a hit with everyone and so many people asked for more patches…. so here they are!!
The library is called Omniverse because of its versatility.
Omniverse II features
- 100 Patches ranging from epic droning synth basses to BPM Pulsing pads to Guitar + Pads to even amazing acoustic piano patches that have a unique character to them like you’ve never heard before.
- 50 Effect “Rack” Presets that you can easily apply to any patch to transform it to sound different in exciting and inspiring ways!
- Compared to the original Omniverse, this library is darker, more somber, more EPIC and many of the patches are more playable. The Acoustic Grand Piano and guitar/pad programs are truly beautiful and equivilent versions simply don’t exist in the factory voicing.
The soundset is available to purchase for $30 USD.
More information: PlugInGuru / Omniverse II
PlugInGuru has launched MegaMacho Drums, a collection of drum kits for Native Instruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
PlugInGuru.com is very happy to release a new Kontakt 5 based sample library that has some very unique and exciting features for making cool drum grooves.
MegaMacho Drums features
- 2,000+ drum and percussion samples, 34 unique drum kits (61 samples across the keyboard).
- Kontakt 5 user interface with 9 effects and tons of parameters for sound manipulation (on a per drum sample basis).
- 100 MIDI file drum grooves in music styles ranging from trap to dubstep to EDM to pop and even waltzes, 5/4 progressive and more.
- Free video tutorials on using the MegaMacho interface with any other Kontakt library, for more complex sonic manipulation.
- 975MB monolithic sample library for Kontakt 5 and free Kontakt 5 Player (serial number activation included).
The MegaMacho Drums library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $129 USD until July 8th, 2013 (regular $149 USD).
More information: PlugInGuru / MegaMacho Drums