Precisionsound has announced Angelic Vocal Pads 5, a collection of beautiful and silky pad instruments for music production and sound design.
Unlike most choir libraries, the Angelic Vocal Pads series of sample libraries layers multiple voices from a single singer in each vowel.
The sound of the Angelic Vocal Pads has a personality within each installment that makes it unique, due to the singer who performs in that particular library.
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 features the voice of Swedish folk/pop singer Malin Hansson Dahl.
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 features
- 324 24bit stereo wavfiles in 6 vowels “A, E, I, U, O, M”.
- The natural range of the singer is F2 – G4, stretched to C2 – C5.
- 18 programs for Steinberg HALion, Logic EXS24, NI Kontakt v.1 and 2.
- 3 programs for NI Kontakt v.3, 4 and 5 (enhanced with KSP scripts, fx and GUI).
- 12 programs for SoundFont (16bit).
- Kontakt version requires full version of Kontakt, Kontakt Player is not supported.
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 is available to purchase for $59 USD (includes all formats).
More information: Precisionsound / Angelic Vocal Pads 5
Precisionsound has announced the release of EP-30, a “Vintage keyboard collection” series sample library featuring the sounds of the Roland EP-30 electric piano.
Roland released the first velocity sensitive electric piano in 1974, the EP-30. It was built in a sturdy road case with 4 preset sounds and a bass sound that could be blended with the others in the lowest octave. It had a vibrato with speed control that affected the volume, and a tone control. You could create some variation to the sound by pressing more than one preset button at a time. Today it’s quite rare to find.
If we where to describe the sound, “Pac Man piano” could be appropriate. EP-30 does not sound like a real piano, it sounds very Lo-Fi and cheesy, in a cool, retro way.
- The EP-30 sampled in full, every key and preset. The natural range of the Roland EP-30 is F0 to F5, and F0 to B1 for the Bass. The sample library has an extended range from C0 to C6 except the Bass which has been extended down only, to C0.
- 263 WAV files (24bit quality).
- 5 programs for Steinberg HALion, Logic EXS24, NI Kontakt v1-2.
- 12 programs for NI Kontakt v3-5 (full version required).
- 5 programs in the SoundFont format (16bit), 100% compatible with all virtual samplers supporting the SoundFont format like Dimension Pro (Cakewalk), Free SFZ player, NN-XT (Reason) and more.
The sample library is available to purchase for $25 USD (download) / $36 USD (DVD). All formats are included.
More information: Precisionsound / EP-30
, Hugo Hedberg
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 02, 2012
Precisionsound has announced the Hedberg Travel Organ, a sample library for Kontakt, EXS24, HALion & SoundFont.
The “Hedberg Travel organ” is a 4 octave Swedish folding harmonium made in Enskede, Stockholm, Sweden, around 1950 by “Hugo Hedberg”.
This instrument combines brilliance and simplicity in something that looks like an ordinary suitcase. But don´t let the appearance deceive you—it’s a great example of a completely acoustic, portable keyboard instrument.
With a warm and stable tone quality, different from both the accordion and bigger harmoniums, it will be a useful element in genres as Folk, Country and Jazz – but also in a simple acoustic guitar-vocal setup. The instrument has been used as a Missionary Organ, for playing psalms in outdoor services.
Hedberg Travel Organ with custom interface for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Hedberg Travel Organ features
- 117 24bit WAV files, chromatically sampled and recorded in stereo. Range is C1 to C5 with the last note stretched to C6 so you get 5 octaves. Includes notes and release samples, as well as noise samples.
- 2 programs for all versions of Steinberg HALion.
- 2 programs for Logic EXS24.
- 2 programs for NI Kontakt v1 and v2.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt v3 v4 & v5.
- 2 programs in the SoundFont format (16bit).
- The SoundFont versions are 100% compatible with all virtual samplers supporting the SoundFont format like Dimension Pro (Cakewalk), Free SFZ player, NN-XT (Reason) and more.
- Full version of Kontakt 3, 4 or 5 is required for the Kontakt versions (Free Kontakt Player not supported).
The sample library is available to purchase for $25 USD (+$11 USD for DVD).
More information: Precisionsound / Hedberg Travel Organ
Precisionsound has announced the release of Tranzitone, a new sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt which combines the sounds and features of a transistor organ, a string machine, and an analogue-style synthesizer.
Tranzitone expands the traditional transistor organ concept by adding powerful synthesiser functions in Kontakt 4 and 5. Instead of transistor switches, you have multiple drawbars, ADSR envelopes, a Moog-style ladder filter, Leslie cabinet and rotating speaker, convolution reverb with custom impulses, and much more.
The multisampled registers of Tranzitone have their source in the flagship Electone D-85 organ by Yamaha.
Twenty-nine simultaneous registers, including five dedicated bass registers, allow you to build up complex sound textures unlike anything else around.
- Over 700 samples at 24-bit, 44.1 kHz quality.
- Easy-to-use interface for comprehensive sound design.
- Collection of 60 presets + a default NKI to use as a starting point for your own patches.
Tranzitone for Kontakt (requires Kontakt 4 or 5 full version) is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: Precisionsound / Tranzitone
Precisionsound has announced Astrosphere, a library of soundscape loops inspired by science fiction.
Evoking alien habitats, future technology, and spaces that defy the laws of physics, Astrosphere provides nearly an hour of imaginative material for film, game, theatre and radio production. Composers of electronic and ambient music will also find the soundscapes inspiring and useful.
Each soundscape is over one minute in length, and loops seamlessly.
- 50 stereo 48khz 24-bit WAV files, intended primarily to be placed directly on the timeline of a DAW or video editor, such as Cubase/Nuendo, Sonar, Vegas, Pro Tools, Logic, etc.
- Over 54 minutes of audio (897Mb total content).
- 1 program for all versions of Steinberg HALion.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 1 and 2.
- 1 program with scripted GUI for NI Kontakt 3 and above.
- Included sampler programs are for easy auditioning of sounds. The program for Kontakt 3 and above displays the name of the played file on the GUI when you press a key.
Astrosphere is available to purchase as a download for $29 USD or on DVD for $40 USD. All sampler formats are included.
More information: Precisionsound / Astrosphere